Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Coffeehouses and Bakeries

Julian Bakery

2.0 (1 review)
    • julianbakery.com

"My credit card was charged on January 19, 2021, but as of Feb. 8th, they've yet to ship my order. Post office said it only has a label but hasn't arrived to them. No one answers the phone at this company and they keep telling me..."

Intelligentsia Coffee

4.0 (1 review)
    • www.intelligentsiacoffee.com

"Near Gate M9 at O'Hare. Took the "macchiato" to my seat in the waiting room and noticed it had no milk. Went back to the young woman (May 1 about 12:00) at counter and said: "Hey, this is an espresso, not a macchiato." She said..."

• Advertisements

Foodstirs

• foodstirs.com

"reported a *** inferior product.
    promised me coupons, never mailed
    gave me a coupon code, doesn't work
    now refusing to refund money"

Elisas Bakery

• elisasbakery.com

"To start had a Mexican girl who didn't understand my order, then I noticed fly's, I told her , she ignored me then owner came out to apologies, yuk!
    Owner gave me hard time
    Gurl didn't understand English
    We ordered and asked for a bi..."

Donut Delight

• donutdelight.com

"I have been a customer for 20 years at the drive thru on Elm Street in Stamfords Shippan section And I will NEVER go back again! The owner is a liar and a scam artist. They change their policy every day on free iced water..."

Don Pan Bakery

• www.donpan.com

"Horrible customer service, my order was incomplete and incorrect. I called them and they hung up the call just tell me that they dont have any solution to me. I plaid for my incomplete and incorrect order, I paid service fee,..."

Dancing Deer

1.8 (1 review)
    • www.dancingdeer.com

"Ten days after my order was placed and nothing. No update, no shipment and no human answering the phone. After three email requests for an update, no news, definitely no date when the order would ship, just a rubber stamp reply..."

Cupcake Fantasy Of Pennsylvania

• horshambakery.com

"Despite a good impression of Jaimi from Cupcake Fantasy, my experience with her was very disappointing. I made several attempts to contact her via telephone and text. She completely ignored my calls and messages. I would never..."

Comet Cakes

• www.cometcakes.co.za

"I've never ordered from Comet Cakes due the the prices being out of my budget at the time but I've always kept in contact because I've aadmired the work and skills they do expecting to use them for future events.
    I regret to inform..."

Coffeeshop411

• www.coffeeshop411.com

"Just even being told that they wanted to speak to me that night had already upset me off, and then when I went outside in the back, it's like, what is this? The accusations ,all a foundation of lies. I was extremely upset and..."