Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Clear all filters
Coffeehouses and Bakeries

Rise Biscuit And Donuts

• risebiscuitsdonuts.com

"My week has been so bad, failed a test, didn't get my Art Grant and my mom was in the hospital for her sugar level reached 500, I needed a donut! Went to @risemorrisville but they closed the door on us with a smile at 2pm. Yes the..."

Red Rooster Coffee House

• www.redroostercoffeehouse.com

"1-22-11Les schwab in La Pine picked up our jeep to be diagnosed to what the problem is, the problem that was supposed to be fixed on Sept 7,2010 when they put new brakes on and that cost $613.24, which is fine then the trouble sta..."

• Advertisements

QT Coffee Life

3.0 (1 review)
    • Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"yelled at my cafe staff and my customer, asking for free drinks and food."

PAUL BAKERY AND PATISSERIE

• www.paul-international.com

"this is a very dirty coffee shop, the staffs state that the food are cooked every morning and they always serce fresh food which is absolutely FALSE, they are liars...they serve the same food that are kept for days and what else y..."

Oleda Baker

• www.oleda.com

"THEY DO NOT HONOUR THEIR REFUND POLICY, Personnel is dishonest. they make up the rules. Personnel needs anger management counseling.
    They kept several hundred dollars of mine, would not honor my return with a return authorization..."

New River Cakes

• www.newrivercakes.com

"I made a wedding cake took 3 pictures of and delivered to Floyd along with 72 cupcakes with the cake. Got No calls about cake leaning. Received a message late Next night AFTER wedding was over and said her guests were not..."

Minilicious Donuts

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"Bought 3 groupons for minilicious donuts in plaza bonita. I redeemed only 1. The business closed. I would like my money back for the other 2."

MDears Bakery And Bistro

3.0 (1 review)
    • www.mdears.net

"On 9/1/2017 @ 10pm. Purchased an Oxtail dinner worth $16.95 advertised as tender and falling off the bone was tough and I was unable to eat. I called and spoke with Stephanie and was told to return my plate. My total bill was..."

Maxs Donut Shop

• maxs.food62.com

"Cold old not any good"

Lauras French Bakery

• www.labakery.com

"So I am a student at a college here in Los Angeles , I was working on a group mid term project, When I called Laura's French Bakery Located locally here in Los Angeles, to only ask for their email address because the one liste..."