Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Clear all filters
Coffeehouses and Bakeries

Sunflour Baking Company

• sunflourbakingcompany.com

"I ordered 5 cupcakes from the sunflower baking company and I got 2. No explanation was given, but at least I wasn't charged. Small consolidation for my FIVE Grandchildren. This is not the first time I have received a order which..."

Sucre Of New Orleans

• www.shopsucre.com

"Tariq Hanna is a misogynist that treats women poorly. His obnoxious attitude that he won't be held accountable for the unprofessional conduct towards women will go to the way side. He thinks that a woman's time is unvalued and..."

• Advertisements

Stale Bakery

• www.stylebakery.com

"I am finally tired of buying buns that have been exposed to the air for heaven knows how long and are lately always consistently stale. Also, the challah has never been the best, but convenience is the name on Shabbat, but when..."

Sprinkled with love by Jaime

1.5 (1 review)
    • Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"I want to start by saying that I order online all the time and I have never felt compelled to write a Google review until now. 99.9% of my purchasing experiences range from great to good to average to sub par, but this particular..."

Sponge Cakes of Norfolk

• www.sponge.co.uk

"I ordered a birthday cake from Sponge.co.uk and paid extra for a pre 12:30 delivery on the day of the birthday. The party came and went with no cake much to everyones disappointment. On contacting Sponge.co.uk to request a refund..."

Socialbakers

• www.socialbakers.com

"Socialbakers is probably one of the worst lies in the world, with their conspicuous CEO Jan Rezab as their main .The company operates based on the model of low salaries vs. large profits, full of low self-esteem "employees" who..."

ShowRoom BlackBerry

4.6 (1 review)
    • blackberrycake.com.ua

"Десерты вкусные, стоимость слегка завышена, но это можно списать на локацию и дизайнерский подход к пирожным.
    Обслуживание мягко говоря странное.
    За стойкой нас встретили 2 девочки, которые бодро упаковали выбранные нами десерты. На..."

Rise Biscuit And Donuts

• risebiscuitsdonuts.com

"My week has been so bad, failed a test, didn't get my Art Grant and my mom was in the hospital for her sugar level reached 500, I needed a donut! Went to @risemorrisville but they closed the door on us with a smile at 2pm. Yes the..."

Red Rooster Coffee House

• www.redroostercoffeehouse.com

"1-22-11Les schwab in La Pine picked up our jeep to be diagnosed to what the problem is, the problem that was supposed to be fixed on Sept 7,2010 when they put new brakes on and that cost $613.24, which is fine then the trouble sta..."

QT Coffee Life

3.0 (1 review)
    • Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"yelled at my cafe staff and my customer, asking for free drinks and food."