Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Coffeehouses and Bakeries

151 Coffee

4.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.151coffee.com

"I was in line at the Lewisville location when one of the umbrellas from the patio area flew into the driver side of my car causing some damages."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Макароника

1.8 (1 review)
    • macaronika.ru

"Купила себе макарон,в начинке одного пирожного обнаружила таракана.Пришлось все выбросить.ТРК "Питер Радуга" проспект Космонавтов 14Angry"

• Advertisements

ZenfiniTea

• www.zenfinitea.com

"Threatened to contact law enforcement on me. Owner encouraged me to come to his establishment and then got frustrated with me. His employee harassed me on the phone. I don't know if I ever plan on coming to this place. They could..."

Zen Coffee Company

2.8 (1 review)
    • www.zencoffeecompany.com

"I arrived in Omaha from New York on 10/21/20 for an EMS course at Creighton University that lasted two days. I am currently a paramedic working in New York on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. I visited Zen Coffee Company..."

Willie Baker

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"I'm writing to tell you about Willie Baker III. He's email willie@***.com. He advertised in Bronx Newspaper for real estate properties for sale in Trenton NJ. I contacted him & he showed me a few properties.

Afterwards, he..."

Warsaw Coffee Company

• warsawcoffee.com

"Chaotic place with poor management who told us to leave and not come back when we complained about about the food and lack of service. "

Undergrounds Coffeehaus

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"Undergrounds Coffeehaus doesn't have much to offer. Frozen tater tots advertised as gourmet, dusty furniture, old books, mold in the AC unit, constantly hot inside because the moldy AC unit barely works, and to top it off, the emp..."

Uncle Tetsus Japanese Cheesecake Canada

1.5 (1 review)
    • uncletetsu-ca.com

"On 8/6/19 we bought $12 cheesecake at Uncle Tetsu store at 598 Bay St Toronto ON and was given $3 change out of $20 bill. I did not notice this “error” right away since I’m not familiar with Canadian coins, but returned back to..."

Sweet Sams

• sweetsams.com

"Unfortunately these delectable treats come with a price. Sure, they taste good, and those who have tasted cannot argue that for a packaged coffee cake it used to be tops.

Until... - THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My colleague shares an unop..."

Sweet Beginnings Bakery

• sweetbeginningsbakery.com

"If you would like the wrong wedding cake I suggest going to Sweet begginnings bakery in Buffalo NY. I went through 3 consultations with the owner on the details of my wedding cake. She repeated and discussed with me the kind I ord..."