Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Coffeehouses and Bakeries

Sergios Cake Shop

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.sergioscakeshop.com

"Asked for refund refused asked to cancel following order refused!"

S and S Bakery

• www.sandsbakery.com

"Fur Clothing: standard Designs
    The garb that are untrue spreading of the misshapen fur partially or quite are called the fur clothing.

Fur is lone of the oldest types of garments. sincere is extensively used considering the ho..."

• Advertisements

Juniors Cheesecake

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.juniorscheesecake.com

"Entree was too SPICEY to eat I took one bite and I couldnt breathe had to eat all the bread and take medication for relief
    The menu description does not mention SPICEY"

JJ Cassone Bakery

• www.jjcassone.com

"unable to purchase cassone products in my area told problem is with distributors,Amenia ny,have loved the rolls and Italian bread for years,consistintly good,don't lie store made rolls,no comparison in texture or flavor,have..."

Gambinos Bakery

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"Every Mardi Gras I like to send my New York relatives a CREAM CHEESE FILLED CAKE AND BEADS. THIS YEAR I SENT ONE TO MY STEP-SISTER AND MOM. THE STEP-SISTER'S WAS GOOD BUT MOM'S WAS UNFILLED AND UNDERCOOKED DOUGH. WE BOTH..."

Donut Palace

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"I've been here twice and both times, I left pissed. The first time, everything I ordered wasn't "up" yet. The second time, I ordered a burrito, which they were out of, and a dozen donut holes. The lady working the window,..."

Collin Street Bakery

• www.collinstreet.com

"I PLACED ORDER BY PHONE, MY CREDIT WAS CHARGED IMMEDIATELY, 5 AND 7 DAYS LATER I SENT 3 EMAILS ASKING FOR ORDER CONFIRMATION BY EMAIL, THEY HAD ALL MY INFORMATION, NO RESPONSE OR CHEESECAKE, THEY ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL,..."

Artisan Bakery

• artisanbakers.com

"We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise, my brother was eating the cookie almost ate the..."

Aroma Roasters Coffee And Tea

1.0 (1 review)
    • aromaroasters.com

"I want a refund and your product sucks. and you overdrafted my account and I do not no longer want this subscription."

Aroma Coffee And Tea

• www.aromacoffeeandtea.com

"I'd used Denise Aroma Coffee and Tea Shop several times before (good coffee and pots of tea) when I went in on a very hot day recently. I asked for a latte and a glass of tap water. I was told the tap water was an extra 50p a glas..."