Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Clear all filters
Coffeehouses and Bakeries

Marion Browning Baker

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"I hired Marion while stationed in Germany for a simple divorce- she "played" me for years, until my PCS to Va. Finally after she stole money from me, I had enough- went to a civilian lawyer and found out 2 things:
    -She took out bot..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Lauras House Bakery

3.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.laurashousebakery.com

"My husband and I ate lunch there today and had a wonderfully experience! Beautiful view, excellent food, and the owners are so sweet and personable ! And we waited on five minutes for our meal. Price was more than reasonable..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Corner Bakery Cafe

3.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.cornerbakerycafe.com

"they finally gave me my bday sweet why did i have to go thru *** to get it!!!!!! long time custumer"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Freihofers

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • freihofers.com

"But either I wrote down the phone number incorrectly or they left the wrong number? At this point in time not sure what to do."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Baker Donelson

• www.bakerdonelson.com

"More news that the law firm of Baker Donelson is not acting in its client's best interests. The law firm of Baker Donelson (where Eugene Podesta is a partner) has again been caught defrauding its own clients for monetary gain. In..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Wisenbaker Builder Services

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.wisenbaker.com

"WE bought a house at new subdivision and We need to get some cabinets they're no connected right at the center island.and we order a few more Items never heard from the company again.Poor customer service. and when making a call..."

White Rose Bakery

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"I am surprised by all these bad reviews. I used White Rose Bakery out of Canby when my husband and I married and it was, hands down, some of the best cake I have ever had. I love cake, I do NOT usually love all cake and I..."

Sisters Florist and Bakery

• www.sistersfloristandbakery.com

"The power of a negitive statement carries farther than a kind word. When reading a post from a "pissed consumer", Kurtis, against a Flower shop I used for my Daughter's wedding, I tried to post my positive experience with the see..."

CSM Bakery Products

• Coffeehouses and Bakeries

"I found a piece of plastic on the banana cake I bought the other day! What are you guys gonna do about it !? I'm so pissed off that's in not a quality product! "

Bakers Delight

3.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.bakersdelight.com.au

"No consultation or notification given to some customers in reguarding a change in their loyalty program.
    Elderly ppl rely on their free product, feeling cheated.
    Some ppl are not tec confident to use apps nor do they want too, Some..."