Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Coffeehouses and Bakeries

Dunkin Donuts

2.2 (416 reviews)
    • www.dunkindonuts.com

"The manager is extra rude every single time whether I go through the drive-thru or go into the store she's disrespectful she's mean she's evil we work right down the sidewalk and we want breakfast in the morning all of my..."

Read All 939 reviews Customer Service

Starbucks

2.4 (259 reviews)
    • www.starbucks.com

"I had to wait a long time for my sandwich I talk to the manager and he was rude to me. I think I should be compensated for all that I spent while I was here it was $10. I have a proof of purchase on my card"

Read All 574 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tim Hortons

2.1 (304 reviews)
    • www.timhortons.com

"Tried using tom hortons app on my phone it wont let me in on my acct witch means i am not able to receive wich makes me a unhappy customer of 60 urs or more please take care of this matter thanks tim.moore at 63tmoor@***.com ."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Auntie Annes

2.0 (260 reviews)
    • www.auntieannes.com

"My card was charged 2 different days and times at the location in Walmart on 17.. I would like to have my money refunded and the person didnt give a receipt"

Read All 408 reviews Customer Service

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

2.3 (228 reviews)
    • www.krispykreme.com

"I went to Krispy Kreme on Sept 23rd to get the new Apple Fritters and when j got there I was told we did not get the stuff in to make them. I said that you should post something stating you do not have them and they said..."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Tim Hortons Canada

2.0 (99 reviews)
    • www.timhortons.ca

"The Tim Hortons in our town is in serious trouble, they are under staffed cannot get people to work there or stay employed because of the owner. The drive thru is closed at least 3-4 times a week, or they lock the front door and..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Wolfermans

1.7 (81 reviews)
    • www.wolfermans.com

"Order has been in w va for days. Got part if it .now my friend is going on vacation. Will not be there supposedly tomorrow when delivered. Take me off your list. I am done with your company."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Crumbl Cookies

2.3 (55 reviews)
    • crumblcookies.com

"I joined the loyalty program with a home phone number.when I tried to redeem they texted a code I could not get on my phone. I have an account with my cell phone number and want to connect the points .I filled out something on..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Bimbo Bakeries Usa

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.bimbobakeries.com

"Bimbo usa cut all private vendors and supervisor tasks with me about some one take care of my store .
    The 19th of this month 2 months no one call .I call customer service and they give me a phone number, no one responded. No Bimbo,..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Shipley Donuts

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.shipleydonuts.ws

"I ordered fresh coffee it was so old you could nearly cut it with a knife. I ordered a cinnamon roll it was so brown and hard you couldn't even eat it, I ordered a ham and cheese kolache, they were so much bread and it wasn't..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service