Browse Coffeehouses and Bakeries Companies

Coffeehouses and Bakeries

Dunkin Donuts

2.2 (311 reviews)
    • www.dunkindonuts.com

"I had the worst experience and treatment at 1614 Annapolis road Odenton location today. When I got up to the window I was having problems with my app on my phone so the manager that said her name was Jamie came over to me and..."

Read All 733 reviews Customer Service

Starbucks

2.4 (222 reviews)
    • www.starbucks.com

"I emailed about a double charge that was posted on my account but never to my app and they never responded. So I paid $15 that I never got to use"

Read All 500 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Auntie Annes

2.0 (212 reviews)
    • www.auntieannes.com

"I got some mini pretzel dogs from the location by Denver airport When I got them they were disgusting. I took them backand thegirl said "well you bought them. It's not my fault you don't like them! Thentold meto get out!t"

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

2.3 (202 reviews)
    • www.krispykreme.com

"Iam trying to contact Krispy cream for franchise, kindly would like to who i contact contact . Waiting for reply"

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service

Tim Hortons

2.1 (179 reviews)
    • www.timhortons.com

"The app hasnt worked on my phone for over a week now. I have over a thousand rewards points and dont want to lose out on them by deleting the app and reopening a new one. Have missed out on several points because Im in to your..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Tim Hortons Canada

2.0 (92 reviews)
    • www.timhortons.ca

"You've lost a customer. Let me provide some background.tt
    I'm a geezer, a procrastinator and I walk almost every day and almost every day stop into our local TIMS, A year and a half ago I noticed that my TIMS stopped giving me my "..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Wolfermans

1.8 (61 reviews)
    • www.wolfermans.com

"Ordered some nasty muffins (they have surely changed the recipe). For the last 6 months I have been receiving an average of 5 email solicitations per day. I have requested to unsubscribe at least 50 times with no success. I have..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Bimbo Bakeries Usa

1.6 (40 reviews)
    • www.bimbobakeries.com

"They fired me of remark I called somebody I have PTO wanting my wages They told me they would pay me so i was there 8mths n 12 days"

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Shipley Donuts

1.9 (26 reviews)
    • www.shipleydonuts.ws

"I went to a store in San Antonio Texas and they charge my account close to $2000 and neither the manager or the owner have returned my call."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Cumberland Farms

2.4 (22 reviews)
    • www.cumberlandfarms.com

"Mocha machine is constantly breaking down and hasn't worked in about a week now, out of cups on and off out of creamers on and off this is ridiculous store number 3088 Curry road Rotterdam New York. Turns out the employees claim..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service