Browse Cleaning Services Companies

Clear all filters
Cleaning Services

ATeam Amahs and Cleaners

• www.a-team.com.sg

"Sales people promised trained cleaners who know how to clean and who would take a thorough top to bottom approach. Sounds great, right? It is evident based on the service provided, that this was NOT true. Half of the people sent d..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Fish Window Cleaning

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.fishwindowcleaning.com

"I will never use this windows and fan cleaning service again. My windows were bearable, but some of them they cleaned the outside, but not the inside. They did not clean the sills as promised, and the ceiling fans were still..."

• Advertisements

Everything Gutter

2.6 (5 reviews)
    • everythinggutter.com

"This company is impossible to get in touch. I have been calling for 3 days straight. They use a contracted call center, so it is impossible to get in touch with anyone who can do anything to resolve the problem. They have been..."

Consumer Care Maids

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.consumercare.com

"I stopped being a franchise holder two years ago and until now Darlene have not given me back my deposit of $750 dollars."

Kleen Dry Tile Carpet

• www.kleendrybh.com

"I hired this company to clean my carpet in Palm Beach County, FL. The price was much more than the $10.95 advertised per room and almost double what the owner, Tal Zamir, represented to me it would cost with the extra "deep..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

National Carpet Care

3.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.natlcptcare.com

"My carpets were severely in need of cleaning. They scheduled the appointment the same day I needed it and did a really good job.. By the way, part of the reason that I needed the service was my dog had urinated in one particular..."

Miller Cleaning

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.letstalkdirtinc.com

"Renee Miller has started a new cleaning company, operating under the name; Let's Talk Dirty
    Located in Lincoln Nebraska"

HomeBreeze

• homebreeze.com.sg

American Cleaning Crew

• Cleaning Services

"First the window was 10-1, they did not show until 2. No phones calls to say they would be late. They were to clean carpets, grout, and a recliner. It was a terrible job. I called and the said they would be here 4 days later by 10..."

Zion Cleaners

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.zioncleaningservices.co.uk

"Honestly they are cheaters. i got my cleaning done by them in july 2018 and they did a very bad job. i had some rework to be done and their policy covers that too. They stopped taking my calls.
    They are bunch of unprofessionals who..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service