Browse Cleaning Services Companies

Cleaning Services

6 Days Cleaning

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • www.6days.sg

"I paid for 4 hrs services but the helper leave at 3 hrs . They can oso suddenly change the helper without notify me and when I ask about it , totally no reply from them . Really very horrible service."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Envirocair

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.environmentalcair.com

"***SCAM ARTISTS*** They lure you in with low cost ads and then drop the "Black Mold" scare. This is a level 2 bio-hazard that is very dangerous! Which equals price hike. Same with carpet cleaning, don't pay extra for stubborn..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sudsville Laundry

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • sudsvillelaundry.com

"Today. Came in to do my Landry; I am a regular customer to this location. I like it because I get to use my credit card but the last time I came I was charged twice for A single transaction and today one of the machines was not..."

North American Chimney And Gutter

2.3 (10 reviews)
    • nachimney.com

"THESE IDIOTS NEVER STOP CALLING ME EVEN THOUGH MY NUMBER IS ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST. THE CALLS NEVER EVER STOP!! I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED THE TO STOP CALLING ME AND THEY REFUSE. IT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS..."

Mountain Air Duct Cleaning

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • mountainairsolutions.com

"One of the worst companies ever to try and do business with. I scheduled an appointment and 2 hours after the appointment window, they still were not there. I called and they said oh we are sorry but the crew ran into other proble..."

Desert Carpet Cleaners

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.desertcarpetcleaners.com

"Please be aware that their online $39 mattress special is for twin mattresses only. Not once was I asked what size my mattress was (King) and was only informed of this after the technician had arrived and had already started "test..."

Ned Stevens

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • nedstevens.com

"I was very happy with my initial service from Net Stevens to clean my gutters. I was given advance notice (1-day) on when they were going to be at my home and it gave me the time to be prepared for them. I then asked for a quote..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

All Green Carpet Cleaning

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.allgreencarpetclean.org

"Please stop calling Ray the carpet cleaner"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Ducts

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.spiritducts.com

"I'm so glad I located this site and I wish I would have seen the reviews before I purchased this mess via Groupon. I was scheduled for 2 appointments, one during the week - had to take 4 hours off from my job - no one showed up...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

ServiceMaster Clean

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.servicemasterclean.com

"What is really sad is now their taking hero and cheaping the meaning
    Don't use this company to even clean up of used dog food"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service