Browse Cleaning Services Companies

Cleaning Services

Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems

1.4 (25 reviews)
    • www.washlaundry.com

"I need to Add value to my wash card and it won't let me login or use my email address to reset my password or username."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Whissh

1.0 (20 reviews)
    • www.whissh.com.sg

"Expensive, low quality cleaning and terrible customer service. HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE! WASTE MONEY! DON'T RECOMMEND!
    Engaged them for post renovation cleaning $380 for 4 hours (2 pax) for a small 2 bedroom apartment which was empty...."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Great White Bottling

1.0 (18 reviews)
    • www.greatwhitebottling.com

"Bought a warranty through furniture row for this company. At the time I didn't realize that everything furniture row sales is garbage including the extended warranties they sell that cover everything. By everything, they mean abso..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Its Duct Time

1.0 (1 review)
    • itsducttime.com

"A bit of info for everyone...its duct time, home service guys...these are the same people running scams. Doesn't matter which one u buy..ur gonna get same people. Jody Street from Westfield, IN is the "owner" and,sadly, iI..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Homeclean

2.7 (17 reviews)
    • www.homeclean.co.uk

"I had 2 cleans with Homeclean in Manchester. The first time the cleaner did not arrive on time and tried reschedule to the afternoon. I agreed for this and she cleaned my 2 bed apartment reasonably well. However she did leave some..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Forever Clean

1.2 (16 reviews)
    • www.foreverclean.com

"I signed up for a ONE TIME special for $79. The Cleaner came and took FOUR HOURS cleaning a finished 1000 sq ft basement that is totally unlived in space...it only needed to be dusted &;;;;; Vaccumed. She didn't even clean..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Laundromax

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • laundromax.com

"Clothes came out of the dryer with cuts and silver markings on them. Attendant would not give me district managers contact information. Said the best they could do was rewash them.cuts"

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Youve Got Maids

2.8 (9 reviews)
    • www.youvegotmaids.com

"We have used these offices for house cleaning services in our own home and rental properties in the Conejo Valley, Malibu and Camarillo.
    They have done an absolutely amazing job and we really couldn't ask for more. They're the only..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Eco Green Carpet Cleaning

1.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.eco-greencarpetclean.com

"The fabric becomes temporarily darkened by the fluid used to clean it. As it dries, it returns to its original color. It was only after it dried that I could see that the stains I hired the company to remove had not been removed...."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Cleaning Connect

• cleaningconnect.com

"if you are cleaning contractors please do not join this compnay cleaningconnect.com and cleanify.com both are same company this compnay do not pay after you finished job.i have done 10 job like dec 27 to jan 11 2013 but this..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service