Browse Cleaning Services Companies

Cleaning Services

Helpling Singapore

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.helpling.com.sg

"Engaged them recently to clean my parents' house every fortnightly and it has been alright so far. However, it went totally downhill when I book them for cleaning at my house. I requested for an experienced cleaner and they sent m..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Mac Gray

1.6 (40 reviews)
    • www.macgray.com

"My building 1120 Scaleybark Rd Charlotte NC has your Machines, Which NEVER WORK PROPERLY. This evening I Placed My Clothes In Two Machines $2.00 Each using my Debit Card, The Machines Processed My Card, But The Machine Didnt Come..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Select Laundry

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.selectlaundry.com

"laundry located at 603 E.137th St. Bronx New York 10454 is robbing their customers. around the first and fifteenth of the month they rig the washing machines to take your money as they did to me on 5/4/2021 i had put my clothes..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

The Maids

1.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.maids.com

"I work this company it's ok but I really need to get my w2 I can't go and pick it up rather some one mail it to me instead."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Domestic One

1.3 (36 reviews)
    • www.domestic1.com.sg

"First helper did once and says unable to continue due to sensitive hands. Second one did 2x and did not come for the 3rd and 4th time (only to inform last minute on the day of the cleaning). Had to do the cleaning myself in the..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Jani King

1.0 (17 reviews)
    • www.janiking.com

"This company does not clean per the contract agreement.
    They don't even show up to clean as they should and when they do, it's a horrible job cleaning."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Simoniz

1.6 (17 reviews)
    • www.simonizusa.com

"I had bought a case os Simoniz tire shine and very disappointed in the results it looks shiny once it sprayed on but after a few minutes it just looks like the The dull rubber that it was sprayed on to . And I tried every can in t..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Chemdry

1.6 (27 reviews)
    • www.chemdry.com

"ggrtsryuilj';r4tw7ie6o8pr7t'pyoukaethrgSd jh,k.;/"GUILdtksryjaethwrETJZRYKxtulc;yi/uoglkj.h,kzdgnsfbD"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Maid Brigade

1.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.maidbrigade.com

"Please respond-I have contacted an attorney about my matter and filed a complaint with Michigan's Department of Labor regarding your office in Clinton Township Michigan office. I have contacted your corporated office 3 times and n..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Kiwi Services

1.2 (11 reviews)
    • www.kiwiservices.com

"We are going to reschedule the flight. But that's quite expensive, like three times extra. So we have no funds to pay extra. We bought an extra weight for luggage. Our booking number 16301****. I think first you give the low..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service