Browse Cleaning Services Companies

Cleaning Services

Stanley Steemer

1.8 (350 reviews)
    • www.stanleysteemer.com

"My couch cushions and carpet were left soaking wet. Two days later someone came out to soak up more water. It's been 10 days. I can't sit on my couch my clothes get wet."

Read All 789 reviews Customer Service

Handy

1.5 (346 reviews)
    • www.handy.com

"The handy man is not done putting together the items that I requested to be put together you need to extend the service"

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Cleaning Authority

1.7 (103 reviews)
    • www.thecleaningauthority.com

"This is the 2nd time I hired this company. The total cleaning time was 30 minutes for 2 people. They did not dust all of my furniture. The shower, toilets and sinks were not cleaned. They had dirt and rings in the bowls. The..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

Molly Maid

1.6 (116 reviews)
    • www.mollymaid.com

"for those of you that are trying to get a rental home cleaned be aware
    that molly maids of Victorville does not lean stoves or dish washers
    light fixtures won't be cleaned , if you have anything like tape on your
    windows it will not..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

College Pro Painters

1.7 (63 reviews)
    • www.collegepro.com

"If there was less than a zero, I would. College Pros painted our house. One day they painted in the rain. They were messy and less than three years later..... the paint is peeling off in large spots on the front of our house. We..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Zerorez

1.7 (106 reviews)
    • www.zerorez.com

"I have a complaint and would like to speak with someone other than the current manager or supervisor at the Morrisville, NC facility, Kia (sp?) Kyah . She is avoiding my calls and not returning calls to me. I wish to speak with so..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Tidy

1.3 (97 reviews)
    • www.tidy.com

"Well, the client just got angry, she didn't give me any option, she only took care of telling me that because I didn't notify her as soon as I had my appointment, and she also told me that that's why I cancel the previous..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Zips Dry Cleaners

2.0 (89 reviews)
    • www.321zips.com

"This place should be shut down. They ruin your clothes and refuse to replace or compensate you for their mistake. I took an Ellen Tracy 100% silk pleated skirt in to them. When I picked it up, instead of pinning it up to the hange..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

We Clean Carpet of Minneapolis

1.4 (82 reviews)
    • wecleancarpetmn.com

"On the phine I was quoted $189 but in person my bill came out to be $275. They make you pay BEFORE the job is done which is SHADY! Oh but then comes the ILLEGAL PART. You think you're just signing your name on their electronic..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Helpling Singapore

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.helpling.com.sg

"Engaged them recently to clean my parents' house every fortnightly and it has been alright so far. However, it went totally downhill when I book them for cleaning at my house. I requested for an experienced cleaner and they sent m..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service