Browse Cleaning Services Companies

Cleaning Services

Handy

1.5 (654 reviews)
    • www.handy.com

"Hi there Im a assembler. I never seem to be able to get hold of anyone. Ive had a problem with my handy/ angie app. My jobs are not showing in my claim section. A lady by the name of jan manage to sort the issue out last time...."

Read All 1358 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Steemer

1.8 (363 reviews)
    • www.stanleysteemer.com

"After they finished with shampooing carpet they called claiming they left a blower at the home. I made them aware that I left out of town and only the other handymen where there. I spoke to the manager of the grover beach area...."

Read All 808 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Cleaning Authority

1.7 (108 reviews)
    • www.thecleaningauthority.com

"After I cancelled my service because I wasnt able to communicate or talk a conversation with them, and they didnt seem to know what they were doing. At one point we had to call the office to get a simple question answered...."

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service

Molly Maid

1.5 (120 reviews)
    • www.mollymaid.com

"The estimate time was between 12pm and 2pm. They were going to give me a call 30 minutes before they arrived. It has been 30 minutes over the time frame and no call. I tried calling but no one will take my call"

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

College Pro Painters

1.7 (64 reviews)
    • collegepro.com

"Hi Bajajfinserv,
    I would like to cancel my extend warranty insurance policy(CPP TELE BINDING policy no:LAN-54VCTBHB434291,Name:Vignesh,Regustered phone no:770819****"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Tidy

1.3 (105 reviews)
    • www.tidy.com

"Again. I got charged twice last month when in fact I only had the cleaning lady come once. I would request a refund of 125.00.
    Thank You.
    Jeffrey"

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Zerorez

1.7 (109 reviews)
    • www.zerorez.com

"Poor cleaning job. I used a home Bissell unit and redid many areas which were not clean and developed spots. When the weather is dry I will completely redo my covered porch, which does not look as if it was cleaned at all--dirty s..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Zips Dry Cleaners

2.0 (90 reviews)
    • www.321zips.com

"The Fredicksburg location damaged my garment zipper and refused to correct it. The manager refused to handle this issue."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

We Clean Carpet of Minneapolis

1.4 (85 reviews)
    • wecleancarpetmn.com

"Damaged property in my home and they refuse to fix it. They dont have their real address listed anywhere, not even with the BBB. Scammers. Please run from this company."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Cozy Maid

1.3 (70 reviews)
    • cozymaid.com

"Good Day, I was supposed to be having my house cleaned right now. I received several emails confirming this, and several texts (way too many) as well, right up to an hour ago! My maid cancelled at the last minute so I requested..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service