Browse Cleaning Services Companies

Cleaning Services

Handy

1.5 (372 reviews)
    • www.handy.com

"I was in the location for that job customer wasnt at home. I received a charge for no reason please review it before making any charges. Also I called and text customer never responded."

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Steemer

1.8 (353 reviews)
    • www.stanleysteemer.com

"I contacted Stanley Steemer in Orlando, FL. to clean an area rug in my parents house. I went with Stanley Steemer thinking that a national company would be trust worthy and reputable. My parents are older and have in-home care so..."

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Cleaning Authority

1.7 (105 reviews)
    • www.thecleaningauthority.com

"In the middle of September 2021 I contracted the Exton, PA franchise to do a deep clean, what they call an "A" clean, for the 1st time for $165 + tax ($174.90) and then once a month thereafter for $125 + tax ($132.50). After the..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Molly Maid

1.6 (117 reviews)
    • www.mollymaid.com

"My daughter had her house cleaned by Molly Maid. She FaceTimed me and showed me *** left in the sinks and tubs, crumbs and dust left on counter tops and floors that hadnt been touched. There were 3 cleaners! She called and asked..."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

College Pro Painters

1.7 (63 reviews)
    • www.collegepro.com

"If there was less than a zero, I would. College Pros painted our house. One day they painted in the rain. They were messy and less than three years later..... the paint is peeling off in large spots on the front of our house. We..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Tidy

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.tidy.com

"CryI arrived at the client home and met up with karina and couldn't inform client i was on the way or there so in the meantime i lost out on money with client and lost money on my uber trip to client home to be locked out of my..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Zerorez

1.7 (107 reviews)
    • www.zerorez.com

"I had set up appointment for Zerorez to come over to my house two weeks ago told him ahead of time bring extra hose due to where my apartment is located and also they told me they could be there between 3&6 They cannot be..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Zips Dry Cleaners

2.0 (89 reviews)
    • www.321zips.com

"This place should be shut down. They ruin your clothes and refuse to replace or compensate you for their mistake. I took an Ellen Tracy 100% silk pleated skirt in to them. When I picked it up, instead of pinning it up to the hange..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

We Clean Carpet of Minneapolis

1.4 (82 reviews)
    • wecleancarpetmn.com

"On the phine I was quoted $189 but in person my bill came out to be $275. They make you pay BEFORE the job is done which is SHADY! Oh but then comes the ILLEGAL PART. You think you're just signing your name on their electronic..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Merry Maids

1.6 (47 reviews)
    • www.merrymaids.com

"Left my home while I was out shopping - Left the door unlocked - no one bothered to tell me they were leaving. I could have been home in 5 minutes - 10/22/2021"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service