Skip to content

Cleaning Services

Homeaglow

1.6 (1,056 reviews)
    • www.homeaglow.com

"Bait & switch! This is a horrible, greedy company with no ability to contact or speak to them after they take your credit card info and no ability to cancel or delete your card information. It's unlawful! I was unaware that my..."

Read All 1906 reviews Customer Service

Handy

1.5 (736 reviews)
    • www.handy.com

"I made my purchase at Robinson Town Mall, Malabon. I saw your promo is up to 70% and I saw this item named Gsbransonville Cook. They put it at the counter with the price of 2247, but they were confused and overrode it to the..."

Read All 1528 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dazzling Cleaning

1.3 (729 reviews)
    • www.dazzlingcleaning.com

"I need to talked to customer service . This company is scam. Has over charged me . And still taking money out of my account. So shame"

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Steemer

1.8 (387 reviews)
    • www.stanleysteemer.com

"Don't even think about hiring them to clean your floors or carpet. They're the worst! Very dishonest and scammers. They use alcohol and water to clean the floors but charged me over $5,000's. I will be filing a formal complaint..."

Read All 839 reviews Customer Service

Cozy Maid

1.2 (267 reviews)
    • cozymaid.com

"I contacted both business and Groupon. Housekeeper did not show. I had a difficult time getting through to Cozy Maids. I finally got an email saying they ere short staffed which was why they did not call me directly. I asked them..."

Read All 403 reviews Customer Service

The Cleaning Authority

1.7 (113 reviews)
    • www.thecleaningauthority.com

"Worst customer service ever. Trying to contact them to postpone service as we just went through a hurricane!"

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

Molly Maid

1.5 (123 reviews)
    • www.mollymaid.com

"I have tried and tried to go back to Molly Maids, but because I had something that was ongoing, they won't let me come back. This was about 3 to 4 years ago. There were 2 things I couldn't help with, but now I live 3 minutes from..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

College Pro Painters

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • collegepro.com

"Hi Bajajfinserv,
    I would like to cancel my extend warranty insurance policy(CPP TELE BINDING policy no:LAN-54VCTBHB434291,Name:Vignesh,Regustered phone no:770819****"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Tidy

1.3 (114 reviews)
    • www.tidy.com

"The black plastic piece that rotates the Hoover brushes is broken off. The item was received on 7/20/24 in a gray bag with very little protection. I would expect a replacement or a refund. Thank you."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Zerorez

1.7 (113 reviews)
    • www.zerorez.com

"We had ZeroRez clean our chairs and rugs, and they were left visibly dirtier than they started, AND the chairs were left with dark streaks making them unusable. To make it worse, ZeroRez is ghosting me. I have texted and emailed..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service