Browse Cinemas and Theaters Companies

Cinemas and Theaters

CINEPOLIS

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • cinepolisusa.com

"When it's showing honsla rakh is upcoming movie bt booking is not available...I just want to get the confirmation from ur side that can we book tickets from tomorrow or it's not going to release here...plz confirm us"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Star Cinema Grill

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.starcinemagrill.net

"Cannot leave message because your voice mailbox is not setup. Totally bad customer service!! ........,....:.:..:...,,,,..................."

• Advertisements

Roadhouse Cinemas

3.8 (2 reviews)
    • roadhousecinemas.com

"July 8, 2018
    I have raved about this place to my family...and finally able to haul over to Scottsdale for an anniversary treat.
    The pros - nice and airy restaurant. Like the last two visits...spick and span. Very neat and clean both..."

Premiere Cinemas

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.pccmovies.com

"Took money off my credit card without emailing me my tickets & when I tried I call them about it, there was no way for me to get into contact with a worker almost intentionally. Need to fix their janky website and quit..."

Parkade Cinemas

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.parkadecinemas.com

"I love this theater, it is such a unique place with friend staff and an owner who introduces the movie with helpful info that we need. They are showing first run movies but they seem to be keeping them longer. And they have a..."

Marcus Theatres

2.6 (1 review)
    • marcustheatres.com

"I have 1xreward card Only. Yet i was informed that 2 cards are assigned to me. Sure enough i get 2 mailings with different reward nos. No one helps to get all rewards onto one card. I have watced prexiews of shows with REWARDS AND..."

Desert Cinema Productions

• www.desertcinemaproductions.com

"WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN PROSECUTING THOSE THAT HAVE FALSELY USED THE "DESERT CINEMA PRODUCTIONS" NAME IN ANY CAPACITY TO PROMOTE ANY SERVICES OR JOB OFFERS WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE OWNERS, ROSANNA AND..."

Планета Кино

4.9 (1 review)
    • planetakino.ua

"Собрались в кино в субботу на сеанс 10:20, фильм "Плохие времена в Эль Рояле". Очень ждала фильм, уже неделю собирались пойти и вот наконец. Приходим, а контролер у входа в зал говорит нам, что-то поломалось, им нужно минут 5, и ф..."

Zappos Theater

• Cinemas and Theaters

"Phil Collen's Smokin Hot AF Bad *** Black Girlfriend, designer, artist, former dancer, photographer and life/biz coach/femeentrepreneur, and former/ last Girlfrend of the late Lemmy Kilmeister of rock band Motorhead )Kar Haze @***..."

The Paris Theatre

3.5 (1 review)

"Dear Manager of the Paris theatre,
    I am writing to let you know a serious misbehavior of one of your employees and with the hope of a change. I came with a friend to see the new Pavarotti movie tonight June 19 7:15 pm show. As the..."