Browse Cinemas and Theaters Companies

Cinemas and Theaters

Regal Cinemas

2.2 (372 reviews)
    • www.regmovies.com

"Y'all stolen my money out of my vank. 25.14. I need you to call me or email asap. I haven't been to regal over a year and months.i want my money back. Or lawsuit"

Read All 674 reviews Customer Service

Amc Theatres

1.9 (390 reviews)
    • www.amctheatres.com

"I purchased tickets to the 7:45 pm Hitman's bodyguards wife show at the Decatur, AL AMC theatre on-line and never received the tickets via e-mail. My checking account was charged $28.96. I cant request a refund electronically..."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Home Cinema Center

3.0 (63 reviews)
    • www.homecinemacenter.com

"We purchased a 2nd home and needed to buy furniture for every room. We purchased the dining room set and server from this company. The furniture arrived minus two of the hostess chairs. We had it documented on the shipping..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Cinematrix

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • cinematrix.net

"I DON'T KNOW YOU...YOU TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION...I WANT MY $49.99 BACK IN MY ACCOUNT FOR MAY AND JUNE"

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Cinemark

2.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.cinemark.com

"How about telling your theater management to hang a sign outside theater when there's a problem like this. Las Vegas temp. 109."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Carmike Cinemas

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.carmike.com

"Lines and wait time are unexceptable. Alcohol bar services should not be where kids hang out. The priority customer line should be located away from the regular line. It makes it seem as if they are inconsiderate and simply just..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Village Cinemas

3.6 (6 reviews)
    • villagecinemas.com.au

"I had a problem with some Gold Class tickets that l bought online. Amy D? The Knox Cinema Manager went above and beyond in helping me fix the problem. Nothing was too much trouble for her. She even fixed up my membership on my..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Cineplex

1.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.cineplex.com

"Poor customer service at Vaughan location and had office."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

New Line Cinema

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.newline.com

"This is not a problem but i found a glitch in the movie. In the beginning of the movie when Ed was having the heart attack his wife told someone to call 911. Back in 1981 there was no 911 service they would of had to call the..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

AMC Entertainment

• www.investor.amctheatres.com

"I very unhappy with the programs and your taste in shows. Walking dead *** is just stupid and ridiculous and little drummer girl is the same. You're changing programming changes at the drop of a hat is getting really old so i..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service