Browse Cinemas and Theaters Companies

Cinemas and Theaters

Amc Theatres

2.0 (428 reviews)
    • www.amctheatres.com

"I called every number that was provided online could not raise any customer service. On September 5th and they took out my a service fee for $9.32 like they did last month today September 17th they took out $64.07. I ask for a..."

Read All 775 reviews Customer Service

Regal Cinemas

2.2 (416 reviews)
    • www.regmovies.com

"I want to cancel my subscription And I dont have the option to do so there should be an option to cancel"

Read All 748 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Home Cinema Center

3.0 (64 reviews)
    • www.homecinemacenter.com

"Called a number of times and talked to a very RUDE man that said they would call me back in 2 business days. I did this several times over the last 2 months and never got a call back!"

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Cinematrix

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • cinematrix.net

"I DON'T KNOW YOU...YOU TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION...I WANT MY $49.99 BACK IN MY ACCOUNT FOR MAY AND JUNE"

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Cineplex

1.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.cineplex.com

"Trying to reset password on my cineplex account
    It doesnt let me
    When I go to
    Reset password it jumps to promo page
    User name

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Cinemark

2.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.cinemark.com

"We attended Dont Breath 2 at 10:30pm West Monroe La. While watching the movie someone threw something across the theater and a man stood up angry because the object hit him. He then angrily stated I will not say anything you will..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Carmike Cinemas

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.carmike.com

"Lines and wait time are unexceptable. Alcohol bar services should not be where kids hang out. The priority customer line should be located away from the regular line. It makes it seem as if they are inconsiderate and simply just..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Village Cinemas

3.2 (7 reviews)
    • villagecinemas.com.au

"I am starting to think that Vrewards is a joke. 2 weeks and still no one has responded to my enquiry/complaint about them overcharging on my rewards points. I received the auto response saying that they had received my enquiry,..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

New Line Cinema

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.newline.com

"This is not a problem but i found a glitch in the movie. In the beginning of the movie when Ed was having the heart attack his wife told someone to call 911. Back in 1981 there was no 911 service they would of had to call the..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

AMC Entertainment

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.investor.amctheatres.com

"I need to cancel the subscription to AMC plus ASAP my name is Naomi barton and I need to cancel my AMC plus subscription ASAP and my phone number is 636359**** and I need to talk to someone about this request!"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service