Browse Cinemas and Theaters Companies

Cinemas and Theaters

Regal Cinemas

2.1 (634 reviews)
    • www.regmovies.com

"Never refund members and never contacts members right. I leave a email about something and they get back to me about something else that I never contacted them for."

Read All 1180 reviews Customer Service

AMC Theatres

1.9 (551 reviews)
    • www.amctheatres.com

"This not yall first time taking my money and I want all my money back!! I dont like how you guys dont have nobody to talk to about this and unprofessional. So I love that u guess give me back my money yall took ."

Read All 1045 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AMC Entertainment

1.6 (83 reviews)
    • www.investor.amctheatres.com

"Please cancel my membership I did knot no that I signed up for a membership.
    Mike Rorie
    703-973-****
    200 E Alexandria Ave
    Alexandria VA 22301"

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Cineplex

2.2 (77 reviews)
    • www.cineplex.com

"I didn't check because I lost my movie night. TV was boring thanks
    I think next time there should be an alerts to tell costumes you have a problem whit the rentals. I find it sad that you can take are money and when I come to watch..."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Home Cinema Center

2.8 (71 reviews)
    • www.homecinemacenter.com

"I am very unhappy with the customer service and not getting any information on why the product that order has not shipped but my credit card has just recently been charged. I placed this order back on 04/27/2022 3:19 PM PST and..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Village Cinemas

2.5 (20 reviews)
    • villagecinemas.com.au

"The popcorn is TOOO SALTY, Jesus Christ!!, I could feel my blood pressure hitting the roofAngry!!! Dont kill us please"

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Cinematrix

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • cinematrix.net

"I DON'T KNOW YOU...YOU TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION...I WANT MY $49.99 BACK IN MY ACCOUNT FOR MAY AND JUNE"

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

CINEPOLIS

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • cinepolisusa.com

"I'm Bharath Kumar (my mobile no-971000****) i booked ticket through Cinepolis website after payment through phone pay i got payment confirmation i didn't receive my confirmation mail and allocated ticket so please do refund i..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Cinemark

2.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.cinemark.com

"My family and I werent able to make it and when asked for a refund, they referred me to cinemark headquarters because they were unable to refund my ticket AND food refund."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Marcus Theatres

1.8 (9 reviews)
    • www.marcustheatres.com

"I went to Marcus Point Cinema in Madison, WI for a showing at 7:25pm on Saturday, Aug 20th. I noticed that the person sitting next to me was texting on their cellphone before the movie started, so I pulled my phone out quickly to..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service