Browse Cigarettes and Tobacco Companies

Cigarettes and Tobacco

Marlboro

2.6 (740 reviews)
    • www.marlboro.com

"I am writing to tell you that I (WAS) a loyal Marlboro smoker for 41 years. But y'all done some dirty deeds last year. Y'all sent out coupons for $50.00 off a carton of Marlboro cigarettes last year. Y'all even sent it to non..."

Read All 1225 reviews Customer Service

SMOK

2.1 (434 reviews)
    • www.smoktech.com

"My Nord 50 Watt is not the charge battery draind at an excelerated rate Device only lasts for about 2hrs"

Read All 739 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vuse Vapor

2.0 (519 reviews)
    • www.vusevapor.com

"The pods are still not up to par dark orange and spit and will not vape properly! Sad sad not good !!"

Read All 716 reviews Customer Service

O2Pur

1.7 (265 reviews)
    • ordero2pur.com

"I got a o2pure vape an the dam thing dosnot charge i called the. Company they sent out another vape I was charged twice 39.95 *** rip off I payed then why did they charge me 39.95 when it was to be $4.95 brooks an I hope the..."

Read All 469 reviews Customer Service

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company

2.2 (168 reviews)
    • rjrt.com

"For roughly the last 2 weeks it seems like every pack I've purchased have had SEVERAL cigarettes with multiple small holes in them. Packs have been purchased at different locations so it's not a specific place this problem..."

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Element Vape

1.9 (155 reviews)
    • www.elementvape.com

"I have been charged but still waiting for email saying its shipped cant call and speak to someone I want to know something"

Read All 246 reviews Customer Service

Juul

1.9 (114 reviews)
    • www.juul.com

"Not happy with customer service or with the vender from who I purchased faulty product. We are considering a different product that will help people with faulty products.
    Unhappy
    Mechelle Wisener"

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

VOOPOO

2.1 (109 reviews)
    • www.voopoo.com

"I ordered a vape from voopoo and they said it'll take about 3-30 days. On the tracking app it said that the label was printed, and it stayed like that for 2 months. USPS told me that the package has not been sent and only the..."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

Regal Cigs

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • www.regalcigs.com

"Terrible customer service....Working on this issue for 3 days....no results....can not talk to anyone. Difficult for elderly to manage."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Njoy

2.2 (71 reviews)
    • www.njoy.com

"I bought 3 packs of pods and they are all leaking. This is not the first time this has happened. I would like to talk to someone and be reimbursed"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service