Skip to content

Cigarettes and Tobacco

Marlboro

2.6 (851 reviews)
    • www.marlboro.com

"I just love since they have been doing the code thing it's so awesome.. nothing has happened at all every things has been awesome with Marlboro"

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

SMOK

2.0 (502 reviews)
    • www.smoktech.com

"*** DO NOT BUY!!! WASTE OF MONEY AND IS BETTER TO JUST BUY A DAMN PACK OF CIGS. WHAT THE *** THIS SUCKS!"

Read All 862 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vuse Vapor

1.9 (590 reviews)
    • www.vusevapor.com

"(This is an email I've sent to Vuse. I will update this review after/if I receive a response from cust serv)
    I am writing to you because I am so very ticked off. I keep getting these dark pods that taste terrible & hit very weak. T..."

Read All 821 reviews Customer Service

O2Pur

1.7 (265 reviews)
    • ordero2pur.com

"I got a o2pure vape an the dam thing dosnot charge i called the. Company they sent out another vape I was charged twice 39.95 *** rip off I payed then why did they charge me 39.95 when it was to be $4.95 brooks an I hope the..."

Read All 469 reviews Customer Service

Element Vape

1.9 (250 reviews)
    • www.elementvape.com

"They sent an email saying that my money would be refunded but in todays day and time with all the hacking and people already stealing more than ever. I don't expect it. There's an old saying they sting you once, shame on them...."

Read All 409 reviews Customer Service

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company

2.3 (187 reviews)
    • rjrt.com

"VS Superslim Menthol. Code on bottom of pack:R283J32B2
    Purchased a single pack while traveling. 6 out of the pack were crushed on ends or broken. Outer package was fine. Had to break the ends to smoke these. One was trashed. Very u..."

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Juul

2.1 (164 reviews)
    • www.juul.com

"Please, I realized I couldn't afford it at this time. I was able to easily cancel with Andrew so I could move on with my day and not have to worry that this will be charged to my account, which I can't afford at this time."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

VOOPOO

1.9 (154 reviews)
    • www.voopoo.com

"My experiences with voopoo have been wonderful. I have purchased 3 Drag H40s and Xtra coils and has been wonderful. The tank, being the coil is inserted via bottom-BAD IDEA-i just keep it clean, order Xtra tanks. Not that costly...."

Read All 273 reviews Customer Service

Puffco

1.7 (106 reviews)
    • www.puffco.com

"They say you're going to talk to someone, and all you get is a message, then they hang up. Trying to talk to someone and the response on email is like using usps"

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Geekvape

1.8 (85 reviews)
    • www.geekvape.com

"Answer the phone I have a issue my Vape wont charge after taking to the store where I purchased it they told me to call customer service"

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service