Browse Cigarettes and Tobacco Companies

Marlboro

2.6 (687 reviews)
    • www.marlboro.com

"Zaz
    Cuz I spent $10 no wait a minute $12 on a pack everyday and 25 times out of 100 there's cigarettes that are *** up in the pack got a *** stick sticking out the side the *** cigarette I'm *** sick of it I used to smoke Newports..."

Read All 1130 reviews Customer Service

SMOK

2.1 (399 reviews)
    • www.smoktech.com

"When I plug it in to charge it it only charges to 4 percent. It shows like it is charging but does not increase the percentage of the charge."

Read All 653 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vuse Vapor

2.0 (376 reviews)
    • www.vusevapor.com

"Update still havent heard anything from the company about the faulty vuse pod, it had stopped working and it was also very dark in color not like the norm!"

Read All 495 reviews Customer Service

O2Pur

1.7 (265 reviews)
    • ordero2pur.com

"I got a o2pure vape an the dam thing dosnot charge i called the. Company they sent out another vape I was charged twice 39.95 *** rip off I payed then why did they charge me 39.95 when it was to be $4.95 brooks an I hope the..."

Read All 469 reviews Customer Service

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company

2.2 (159 reviews)
    • rjrt.com

"I recently bought these cigarettes from a local county store. The packaging had stars and stripes on the box and was told that these were the new packaging. However, I later learned that these were old stick and from a long past s..."

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service

Regal Cigs

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.regalcigs.com

"I have been a smoker for many years and always stuck to same brand (regal) but recently i have noticed that the tabacco spills out of your cigarettes , this is a disappointment as i pay a lot of money for your product,this had..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Juul

2.0 (87 reviews)
    • www.juul.com

"You charged my credit card over a week ago Ive not been received any tracking number . Ive only seen one notification that said that you were filling my order. I truly will reconsider my membership and to cancel
    If you contact me I..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

VOOPOO

2.2 (75 reviews)
    • www.voopoo.com

"Hello,
    I got my Voopoo Gene X2. I lost the old charger and tried charging it with a USB-C to USB-C cable, but it's not charging for some reason. What should I do?"

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Njoy

2.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.njoy.com

"i buy double pod packs once a week and 1/2 packs i buy are brown out of the box. i shouldnt be excited whenver i get a crystal clear pod but i am. theres no real njoy alternatives because the rest all have too much flavor. as..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

V2 Cigarette

2.1 (45 reviews)
    • Cigarettes and Tobacco

"I have found the customer service to be very poor for an expensive product
    I have the vertx plus which does not seem to work properly anymore when I contacted customer service they were very unhelpful and I had to send it back for..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service