Browse Cigarettes and Tobacco Companies

Cigarettes and Tobacco

Marlboro

2.6 (675 reviews)
    • www.marlboro.com

"I tried to put some glasses on wish list spent 9000 point you are saying all sell final I've been a miles going back to country store when u can get shirts and sweatshirt with Marlboro on it it I can't get them back keep them I..."

Read All 1112 reviews Customer Service

SMOK

2.0 (374 reviews)
    • www.smoktech.com

"Horrible customer service. Basically got ignored. They took my money, got me to pay more money (to fix a DEFECTIVE product) and when that didn't work, I was quoted a "14 day return policy". SMOK will take your money and doesn't..."

Read All 607 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

O2Pur

1.7 (263 reviews)
    • ordero2pur.com

"Would like to return my batteries and replace them?. i like the the ones. I had before .I've been saving the one's i had . I would like to see if could keep the same style but removing only the batteriess? .I also like to see if y..."

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service

Vuse Vapor

2.0 (325 reviews)
    • www.vusevapor.com

"All 3 packs of 5 % fuse not working. Im not sure while the leaked like they did so I wasted my 12 pods I had to throw away 4 in a back"

Read All 429 reviews Customer Service

R J Reynolds Tobacco Company

2.2 (151 reviews)
    • rjrt.com

"Damaged products
    No response............................................................................"

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Regal Cigs

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.regalcigs.com

"I have been a smoker for many years and always stuck to same brand (regal) but recently i have noticed that the tabacco spills out of your cigarettes , this is a disappointment as i pay a lot of money for your product,this had..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Juul

1.9 (64 reviews)
    • www.juul.com

"I cant get my product because Im never home to sign .. I already discussed the problem . Never received a call about my issue. I was home yesterday waiting and this morning got an email saying : unable to deliver. Im going to..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Njoy

2.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.njoy.com

"i buy double pod packs once a week and 1/2 packs i buy are brown out of the box. i shouldnt be excited whenver i get a crystal clear pod but i am. theres no real njoy alternatives because the rest all have too much flavor. as..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

VOOPOO

2.3 (55 reviews)
    • www.voopoo.com

"Just bought new Vape. worked for half a day and stopped working all of a sudden. Charges just fine. I have tried 3 different pods all with no product being vaped."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

V2 Cigarette

2.1 (45 reviews)
    • Cigarettes and Tobacco

"I have found the customer service to be very poor for an expensive product
    I have the vertx plus which does not seem to work properly anymore when I contacted customer service they were very unhelpful and I had to send it back for..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service