Browse Chimneys and Fireplaces Companies

Clear all filters
Chimneys and Fireplaces

Lennox Hearth Products

• www.lennoxhearthproducts.com

"Lennox Service Rep:In October 2013 we purchased a Lennox fireplace Elite Series ELDV35, SER# S6410B72945, through the Wood & Energy Store in Edmonton Alberta, Canada. We like the looks of the fireplace and the installation provide..."

Kerns Fireplace And Spa

• Chimneys and Fireplaces

"Kerns Fireplace and Spa, Elida and Celina, Ohio, is a good, reputable company. However, when I went to them to discuss a fireplace insert, the rep assured me it would adjust to fit in my fireplace -- without asking for..."

• Advertisements

Heatilator Eco-Choice

• Chimneys and Fireplaces

"Had this unit installed in my basement and it failed within 2 days. Baffle plate keeps falling off - glass gets dirty within a day - fan is very loud at low setting."

Flametech Fireplace And Grill Co

• www.flametechfireplace.com

"Warning!!! Do not do business with Flame Tech Co. Melbourne, FL. Flame Tech Co in Melbourne, FL sold us several outdoor appliances including 2 Firemagic propane gas grills for $14,800. Mark Walker, the owner of the company..."

First Class Chimney Services

• www.firstclasschimneyservices.com

"I used home adviser to find a company to sweep my chimney and install a cap , First Class Chimney sent me a reasonable quote , I set up an appointment October 19TH from 8 am to 10 am , The appointment was confirmed via phone..."

FireRock Fireplaces

• Chimneys and Fireplaces

"We spent thousands to have a 48" FireRock Rumford Fireplace installed in our new home. The fireplace DOES NOT PUT OUT HEAT!

The fireplace comes in an engineered "kit" form where the blocks are made to fit together. Our mason..."

Family Fires

• Chimneys and Fireplaces

"I bought a Braai unit and 2 fire place units from Family Fires in Honeydew on the 07th March 2020,,June 2020 I got an email from the owner that the Company is liquidating and that its sold .Today I found out that the owner is..."

Doylestown Chimney

• Chimneys and Fireplaces

"Doylestown Chimney restored an old fireplace about 4 or 5 years ago. The damper he installed looked old but he assured me it was new. About 2 years later the handle of the damper fell off. He came and repaired it with a bent..."

ComfortBilt

3.5 (1 review)
    • comfortbilt.net

"The pellets stove had problems since beginning the pot overfills and fire caught inside and could have burned down my home! Sensor had melted inside, compagnie sent me new one ive installed inside and reprogramed the stove with..."

Carney Chimney King Of Camp Springs

• Chimneys and Fireplaces

"So, I go into my local carryout and see this fake business card posted! Awhile ago, I learned that this is an unlicenced buiness/contractor while I was in search of a contractor to do some outside stone work to my home in MD...."