Browse Chimneys and Fireplaces Companies

Clear all filters
Chimneys and Fireplaces

Picone Stone And Fireplace

• www.piconestoneandfireplace.com

"I called Picone to install a brand new Heat N Glo 8000CLX fireplace unit in my new construction house in 2014. They came to install the unit and told me when I'm finished with my house to call them to start up the unit and install..."

Mr Chimney

• www.mrchimney.com

"My insurance co. is requiring me to have my wood stove inspected by a certified chimney co. I called Mr Chimney in New Rochelle, NY. They scheduled me for Thursday Feb 27. When I returned home from work the night before ( Wed Feb..."

• Advertisements

Green Chimneys RTC

0.0 (1 review)
    • www.greenchimneys.org

"Wtf My daughter was abused there. It's a *** show with staff and teachers abusing their power, they seem to have more issues than the kids. I reported a "crisis team " staff for things my daughter told me he said to her... I..."

Fashionable Fireplaces

0.0 (1 review)
    • www.fashionablefireplaces.com

"Fashionable Fireplaces installed a Regency P33 gas fireplace replacing our free-standing gas stove in December 2013.
    I paid a down payment at the time of contract and at the completion of installation I paid the balance in full.
    T..."

Adirondack Fireplace

• adirondackfireplace.com

"I had purchased a gas fireplace from Adirondack Fireplace in 2010. In February 2013 the fireplace was experiencing issues and would not stay lit, and I called Adirondack since they stated they service what they sell and stand behi..."

Western Fireplace Supply

• Chimneys and Fireplaces

"David told me I couldn't return the blower i got for my wood stove last week. He said it needed to be factory sealed for the to re-sell it. He also said he usually tells people the blowers are useless (but failed to tell me..."

The Fireplace Service Experts

• www.thefireplaceserviceexperts.com

"I am feeling let down by you. I used your suggested person to do a job and they were a fly by night person. And you do nothing about it. why would I have to use your service if you don,t know the type of people you are sending to..."

The Fireplace People

• Chimneys and Fireplaces

"The Fireplace People on Rt. 73 in West Berlin, NJ did not install our fireplace properly. As a result, an ember fell through an opening in the firebox and ignited a wood support starting a fire that caused so much damage we were..."

Safer Chimney

• www.saferchimney.com

"We made a deal to trade services with the owner of Safer Chimney, Boise, Idaho. My husband and I own a wedding venus business. The owner's son was getting married on a Sunday in two weeks when the venue cancelled on them. We had s..."

Okells Fireplace

• www.okellsfireplace.com

"Dear Okell’s, I want to file a complaint about the service I received from your store in SF recently. First time to buy and got installation service from Okell’s. I am really unhappy for the progress. Without finishing..."