Browse Chimneys and Fireplaces Companies

Chimneys and Fireplaces

Lopi Stoves

2.5 (15 reviews)
    • www.lopistoves.com

"This pellet stove is the worst stove made it smokes it continues to put so many pellets it bakes up the shot and catches fire or puts out the fire. Blows more cold air then hot. Says it heats up to 2000 sq feet and I have to run t..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Heat and Glo

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.heatnglo.com

"Good evening, My name is Hoi and I have a heat and glo fireplace at my house. It started to make beeping noise during a power outage. It started a hour after the power outage, lasted for a few minutes, and then it stopped on its..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cozy Cabin Stove and Fireplace

2.1 (5 reviews)
    • cozycabin.net

"Stay away. Theyre recommended service/installer never showed up and now wont call us back.
    December and still no heat."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Heatilator

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.heatilator.com

"If I could get zero stars I would. Zero technical help from Heatilator on how to install a mantel through their "non-combustible" material front shield even though they say they allow screws through it yet don't allow framing..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Enchanted Fireside

4.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.enchantedfireside.com

"I contacted this company because they were listed as a dealer from the Co. that made my fireplace (Kingsman). I bought my fireplace online, had it installed by a licensed plumber, but now need a regular service. Enchanted fireside..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

National Chimney and Masonry

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"TOM CASEY CON MAN SCAMED MESad"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

First Call Chimney Service

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.firstcallchimneyservice.com

"We got an estimate for chimney repair (severe leak) in mind-September 2020 and contracted David with First Call Chimney Service aka Chimney Experts (this is who he had us write the check out to) to do the work for the next week..."

Fireplace Xtrordinair

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.fireplacex.com

"Poor engineering of door gasket, door handle and damper rod. handle is too small and taking it off each time you want to open the door is absurd.!! the door gasket seems like an after thought ,relying on glue to hold it just does..."

Electric Fireplaces Direct

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.electricfireplacesdirect.com

"We purchased an electric fireplace months ago. Weve yet to receive the fireplace, and the company will not respond to our voicemail messages."

A Better Chimney

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • abetterchimneynm.com

"DISGUSTED! Terrible customer service. Rude & aggressive. Took advantage of elderly and disabled. DO NOT PURCHASE OR DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO RESOLVE ISSUE managers kept hanging up on me and avoiding me. My m..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service