Browse Chimneys and Fireplaces Companies

Chimneys and Fireplaces

Lopi Stoves

2.4 (25 reviews)
    • www.lopistoves.com

"My Lopi Liberty woodstove fan has been loud and bent from day 1. When I asked for a replacement fan blade they refused to sell me just the blades. The screen, blade and motor assembly is over $300.
    Totally not customer oriented. Ta..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Heat and Glo

2.1 (11 reviews)
    • www.heatnglo.com

"My Twight-11-B exterior glass shattered. Very frustrated I can't seem to get a replacement? I live in a condo and all units have the same 2 way interior/exterior Heat n Glo fireplaces. Please lead me in the right direction...."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Heatilator

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.heatilator.com

"Because i have fireplace is bad and no body answered you guys dont care about you product. Selling bad fireplaces."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

TIKI Brand

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.tikibrand.com

"I purchased 2 glass table top torches in the beginning of May 2023 from our local Home Depot and have been using them on and off until last weekend, one of them exploded! It caught our deck on fire, and ruined the table it was on,..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Cozy Cabin Stove and Fireplace

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • cozycabin.net

"Should have listened to my gut and other reviews of this place. I needed new ceramic baffle boards for an older Hearthstone wood stove and wanted OEM parts. I called them to make sure the parts I wanted were OEM and was ensured..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Enchanted Fireside

3.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.enchantedfireside.com

"I contacted this company because they were listed as a dealer from the Co. that made my fireplace (Kingsman). I bought my fireplace online, had it installed by a licensed plumber, but now need a regular service. Enchanted fireside..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

National Chimney and Masonry

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"TOM CASEY CON MAN SCAMED MESad"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Fireplace Xtrordinair

2.9 (5 reviews)
    • www.fireplacex.com

"Poor engineering of door gasket, door handle and damper rod. handle is too small and taking it off each time you want to open the door is absurd.!! the door gasket seems like an after thought ,relying on glue to hold it just does..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Electric Fireplaces Direct

2.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.electricfireplacesdirect.com

"Poor customer service! Still waiting for a phone call from a representative. After waiting about 10 minutes to speak to a real person, I had to wait again"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

First Call Chimney Service

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.firstcallchimneyservice.com

"We got an estimate for chimney repair (severe leak) in mind-September 2020 and contracted David with First Call Chimney Service aka Chimney Experts (this is who he had us write the check out to) to do the work for the next week..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service