Browse Kids Companies

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Kids
  • "I purchased a set of traction bands for my sons Power Wheels Jeep from www.tractionbands.com. I bought them to protect the plastic wheels on the Power Wheels.. My kids ride the heck out of them and the plastic tires just don't..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "The Joey Foundation has presented itself as a 501c3 for MANY years, which is false .. that status was obtained recently. The founder does not keep records, fabricates needs and supports her personal needs donated funds. When parti..."

• Advertisements

Tangible Play

• Kids

"I need a replaced case as when I received the case it was damaged."

Similac

5.0 (1 review)
    • similac.com

"I been signed up for strongmom reward and never received anything"

ShowerYourBaby

• www.showeryourbaby.com

"Do not use Showeryourbaby.com! I place an order on July 7th and the product never shipped. I called their customer service department three times to find out the status and never received a call back.

I stopped payment on my credit..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I ordered my dream lites and my cc declined. I waited a couple of weeks and reordered my order went through just fine, then i got my bank statement and i had been double charged, first order i also ordered the chargers second..."

Ruichuang Toys

3.0 (1 review)
    • Kids

"really sucks nothing but junk woulnt even charge at all to fly it once "

Rozvitok Club

• rozvitok.club

"Обещают продать многоразовые каллиграфические тренажёры - на картинке изображены тетради с пластиковыми шаблонами ( лекалами) на страницах, а высылают самые обычные бумажные прописи. Когда звонишь и выражаешь недовольство - бросаю..."

Rentcares

• rentcares.com

"This site is a scam and joke of a "company"

After taking our reservation and money almost two months in advance I had to contact the company wondering where my rental was as it was late and never an email from the service. My..."

Playtex Baby

• www.playtexbaby.com

"I bought the bottles that are twisted and are supposed to help with colic, but they leaked from the Botton."