Browse Kids Companies

Clear all filters
Kids

Superior Play Systems

• superiorplay.com

"Bought the system in June. The paint is fading and bare wood showing through basically everywhere. I have never seen paint disappear so quickly with less than one summer of use. If I don't paint it, not only is it going to look li..."

Nipit

3.1 (2 reviews)
    • nipit.biz

"My child switched hands but I now have to spend another $40.00! If I had known this and got 2 from the start it would have saved me $10.00 plus she might not still be a thumb sucker! Y'all should give return customers that $10..."

• Advertisements
  • "Miss Janet is a money hungry *** she needs to be shut down for abuse and utilizing restraints because her staff are lazy beware that's why she has no cameras to hurt and mentally and physically hurt innocent children "

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "2 1/2 months later, no product, no tracking number, no answers. Lussobaby claims to have no responsibility, and no idea how to get me an answer as to a shipping date. This is AFTER sending me an email on October 7th with an..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Placed my order on 8/4/12 with Kazabee.com. Paid immediately through Paypal. Checked my bank and payment had been delivered. Received no confirmation of an order placed. Received no tracking information.Never received my order...."

Enabling Devices

• www.enablingdevices.com

"Buyer please beware!The costumer service at Enabling Devices-Toys for Special Children is the worst. Although some of their products are good, they have several that are of poor quality. If you contact the company about a..."

Chaka Stars Foundation

1.0 (1 review)
    • Kids

"My name is Suraiya Tiffany Youngblood Smith and I must say yes my husband Chaka Tavares Smith is not the best husband but he is great around children. Chaka has embarrassed me, cheated on me, lied to me but he is not dangerous to..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Received a unsolicitaed text that reads - TBBC.OB could be the next big winner on Wall St.!To get in on the ground floor check out TBBC.OB www.brainystock.com - tried to text Stop and received.the.following.text - We are sorry, bu..."

Woofkids

1.0 (1 review)
    • woofkids.com

"I purchased family Christmas PJs from Woofkid last November. Website says that the delivery would take 12-20 days which were still enough for Holiday. However, the product arrived 3 months after on February. In the mean time, I..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Whiz Kids Play Zone and Party Place

1.5 (1 review)
    • whizkidsnaples.com

"I was asked to pay money upfront for the summer camp before being given the application and unaware of any cancellation policy. I attempted to cancel for unforeseen circumstances and they refused to refund me even though I wasn't..."

Read 1 review Customer Service