Browse Kids Companies

Kids

Au Pair In America

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • www.aupairinamerica.com

"First, as an au pair (an immigrant) be prepare to get help from no one, your counselor is a joke, they most have a second job and they will always protect the family before you.
    I understand that the family paid like 10 thousand pe..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Early Moments

2.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.earlymoments.com

"I am getting big charges two times a month. I thought this was a monthly charge. I know my grandson will be disappointed, but you are just taking charges out of my account. Please cancel.
    Doreen Freund"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Babidas

2.0 (10 reviews)
    • babidas.com

"The address thats on Street Pits website:
    1966 NE ST Suite 169 Miami, FL 33181
    Im beginning to think theyre not a real company and just some scammers. I found a list of reviews that are all bad except a couple that look like the com..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Tees Paradise

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • teesparadise.com

"My daughter babysat all summer to save up $44.00 to purchase some new shirts. She ordered a sweetshirt & 2 tshirts from teesparadise and they never arrived. They will not answer calls. "

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Jupiter Workshops

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • Kids

"I have the Jupiter workshop store and the register just stopped working and it's just shy of a year old! I can't even find a replacement part or a customer service number or email!"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Spin Master

3.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.spinmaster.com

"The game i purchased had missing pieces. The game was in the original package and completely sealed."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

The Layne Project

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • thelayneproject.com

"I had the misfortune of having my abusive ex have supervised visitation here. He stalked me on pick up and drop off even coming in then claiming he didn't know there was a visit that day in front of the director? Nothing was ever..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Baby To Bee

• www.babytobee.com

"You need to ask them to be put on the do not call list. Then it takes up to one week to actually be added to the do not call list. If they call again and you answer the call you have to start over again. If your answering..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Simply Frog

1.0 (1 review)
    • Kids

"HOW DO I GET THESE PESTS OFF OF MY CELL? UNSUBSCRIBING APPARENTLY DOES NOT WORK!
    DOES THE FCC MONITOR THIS CRAP?"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Shimmer Body Art

• www.shimmerbodyart.com

"BUYERS BEWARE!!!! The Shimmer Body Art SELLS YOUR INFORMATION!!! THEY DO NOT SHIP UNTIL THESE TELEMARKETERS HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO CALL YOU!! IT GETS WORSE FROM THERE! the tattoos are cool and fun. We got one for Christmas with two..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service