Browse Kids Companies

Kids

Pampers

2.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.pampers.com

"I literally just brought a new box of pampers and they are dry rotted every pamper in the box I am a single mother and I do not have money to Waste! Ive never had this problem before and I am very disappointed!"

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Rainbow Play Systems

1.5 (39 reviews)
    • www.rainbowplay.com

"Within 2 years of buying a new RPS, we were disappointed to discover that SOME metal components (chains, bolts, mounting rings, etc.) started rusting while other identical metal parts didn't. Different suppliers?? In addition,..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MGA Entertainment

1.6 (47 reviews)
    • www.mgae.com

"I would like to cancel an order and they told me no. They said once an order is processed they cannot change or cancel. Asked if product is in stock or has it shipped yet, they could not give me an answer. This makes no sense, if..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

ABCya

2.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.abcya.com

"I want my money back I canceled yall many time and still take money abcya don't work look I been have problems with this app and my kids don't like it and it don't work just put my money back in my account please this I crazy"

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Magic Tracks

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.magictracks.com

"Brought tracks from LOWES car stopped working 1st day went back given an exchange, now car unable to turn off without taking the battery out. Loved the idea of the toy just upset that it does not work properly. Seems like stuff..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

APEX4Kids Com

2.5 (37 reviews)
    • apex4kids.com

"I made an account and I noticed that the site is not interesting, and I forgot about it.
    Then I received monthly email saying that I have to pay if not they will close my account, so I didn't did anything because they said that the..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

One Spirit Book Club

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.onespirit.com

"Yesterday, 9/16/20 I received my new featured selections for this month. I am not interested in ordering this month (promo code 2014). My problem is that I did not receive an envelope to notify you of my DO NOT SEND.
    Please make a..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Osmo

2.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.playosmo.com

"Please process fast for money withdraw. I can't get my money which will be I have paid for registration"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Dynacraft

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • www.dynacraftwheels.com

"Bought 24v realtree utv for my 3 years old grandson. Worked great for 4 months . Now it will not run"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Kid Connection

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • Kids

"Bonjour jai acheter un petit ensemble de casserol de votre compagnie malheureuse lune des poignee a deja lacher... je vien de lacheter il y a 3 jours de cela. Mon fils en grosse pleurs veux que je la repare le probleme c quel la..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service