Browse Kids Companies

Kids

Pampers

2.6 (82 reviews)
    • www.pampers.com

"Nothing was resolved or credited to my account not happy with this frustrating to know someone used them before I bought them"

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Rainbow Play Systems

1.5 (39 reviews)
    • www.rainbowplay.com

"Within 2 years of buying a new RPS, we were disappointed to discover that SOME metal components (chains, bolts, mounting rings, etc.) started rusting while other identical metal parts didn't. Different suppliers?? In addition,..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MGA Entertainment

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • www.mgae.com

"I ordered the MGA deluxe gift box and only got 5 surprises instead of 35 surprises and when i wasn't happy."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

ABCya

2.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.abcya.com

"i cancelled the subscription with ABCya last year in march but you are keep charging me every month. I want ABCya return my money of all those months, otherwise I'll make a demand."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Magic Tracks

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.magictracks.com

"Brought tracks from LOWES car stopped working 1st day went back given an exchange, now car unable to turn off without taking the battery out. Loved the idea of the toy just upset that it does not work properly. Seems like stuff..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

APEX4Kids Com

2.5 (35 reviews)
    • apex4kids.com

"I cannot get a hold of any support, and I am being charged but cannot get access to my product. There is no viable contact info, even with a web search and no number associated with the charges either."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

One Spirit Book Club

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.onespirit.com

"Yesterday, 9/16/20 I received my new featured selections for this month. I am not interested in ordering this month (promo code 2014). My problem is that I did not receive an envelope to notify you of my DO NOT SEND.
    Please make a..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Osmo

2.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.playosmo.com

"Please process fast for money withdraw. I can't get my money which will be I have paid for registration"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Dynacraft

1.7 (21 reviews)
    • www.dynacraftwheels.com

"Great Grand-Daughters rode about a dozen times. IT WON,T GO,
    Bought new charger,still nothing.
    Bought new battery,still nothing.
    Checked all connections,lights work.
    Still won,t go.
    Been about 3 months no riding,
    $400 Loss.
    VERY BAD PROD..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Kid Connection

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • Kids

"Bonjour jai acheter un petit ensemble de casserol de votre compagnie malheureuse lune des poignee a deja lacher... je vien de lacheter il y a 3 jours de cela. Mon fils en grosse pleurs veux que je la repare le probleme c quel la..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service