Browse Kids Companies

Kids

Pampers

2.7 (74 reviews)
    • www.pampers.com

"Staff did not care about my son being without diapers not offered even coupons. They told me to go to a shelter or feeding America.org"

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Rainbow Play Systems

1.5 (38 reviews)
    • www.rainbowplay.com

"Seems like a lot of these reviews are about having a swing set that perhaps you dont want anymore. Perhaps you got over the fact that you have a huge playground and now want a refund. Seems to me to be the reason for a lot of..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MGA Entertainment

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.mgae.com

"In the last few months I have spent $1000+ on MGA Entertainment products.
    I bought a Krystal Bailey doll and opened the box 4 days later. It was riddled with defects and marks of discoloration and a broken foot.
    I contacted the reta..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

ABCya

2.7 (28 reviews)
    • www.abcya.com

"i NO LONGER HAVE CHILDREN. I NOLONGER NEED YOUR SERVACES. PLEASE STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. THANKS"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Magic Tracks

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.magictracks.com

"Brought tracks from LOWES car stopped working 1st day went back given an exchange, now car unable to turn off without taking the battery out. Loved the idea of the toy just upset that it does not work properly. Seems like stuff..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

APEX4Kids Com

2.5 (35 reviews)
    • apex4kids.com

"I cannot get a hold of any support, and I am being charged but cannot get access to my product. There is no viable contact info, even with a web search and no number associated with the charges either."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

One Spirit Book Club

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.onespirit.com

"Yesterday, 9/16/20 I received my new featured selections for this month. I am not interested in ordering this month (promo code 2014). My problem is that I did not receive an envelope to notify you of my DO NOT SEND.
    Please make a..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Osmo

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.playosmo.com

"I was just about to buy one of your cameras of Amazon I had a question for a customer service I obviously cannot speak with customer service so I will not be buying your camera"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Dynacraft

1.8 (19 reviews)
    • www.dynacraftwheels.com

"This is the 2nd one of these we got that has stopped working! The first one my son got as a gift for christmas in 2019 when he was diagnosed with leukemia. That one stopped working in 7 months. Since we werent the ones who..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Kid Connection

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • Kids

"Bonjour jai acheter un petit ensemble de casserol de votre compagnie malheureuse lune des poignee a deja lacher... je vien de lacheter il y a 3 jours de cela. Mon fils en grosse pleurs veux que je la repare le probleme c quel la..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service