Skip to content

Cash Services

Taptap Send

3.5 (28 reviews)
    • www.taptapsend.com

"My name is Ibrahim Atuquaye this is my email address niikortei1959@***.com my security address IbrahimAtuquaye3007****?"

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Clearxchange

1.4 (62 reviews)
    • www.clearxchange.com

"Clearxchangeshould not be processing claim for Geico Insurance that they are not affiliated with, and GEICO should no who is processing their claims Both are at fault for the delay in me getting my payment."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ClearCash Australia

2.4 (46 reviews)
    • www.clearcash.com.au

"Back and forth emails for two weeks asking for the same documents they claim to have not received. Every time I was put on hold I would get disconnected with no call back."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Apple Pay

3.3 (41 reviews)
    • www.apple.com

"I have never called to dispute a transaction with Apple since Ive had a phone. The one time I do, the request is denied. My 5 year old son accidentally ordered $435 of games on my account and I cant get a refund? I called almost..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

OneClickCash

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.oneclickcash.com

"I was hacked after giving bank information so I would rather talk to someone rather than apply that information."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

CashNetUSA

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • www.cashnetusa.com

"I could not get through to anyone who would help me. All attempts were thwarted. Thanks for getting me to the right "computer " to assist me and immediately take care of my problem."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Boss Revolution

2.7 (18 reviews)
    • www.bossrevolution.com

"migie 1400 dolares en mi pais y me llamaron dijieron q me devolverian el dinero pero no lo hicieron por favor ocupo q devuelvsn mi dinero
    "

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

My3Bsc

1.0 (33 reviews)
    • www.my3bsc.com

"Successful unauthorized charge 39.90 once, with multiple follow up attempts. I have no idea who this company even is or how they got my card number but SCRSHIN.COM & CRSCR.COM also made countless attempts and a few successful..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Vive Financial

1.4 (42 reviews)
    • www.vivecard.com

"Can I give a zero? I went into Petland in Knoxville, TN. I ended up buying a puppy. I was told repeatedly that the interest rate was 4% (I have a witness). I even commented over and over that I couldn't believe how good that was...."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Remit2India

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.remit2india.com

"Hi,
    Im a returning customer of your company and would like to request money transfer statement for my account from the very beginning.
    Can you please help?"