Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

Cashone

1.3 (23 reviews)
    • www.cashone.com

"I need to cancel the loan that Ive taken by mistake so please kindly call me Ill repay the amount of 2800"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Orlandi Valuta

1.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.orlandivaluta.com

"Every time I would go to get my money they would tell me the computers were down and to come back later. So I would go back later and they were shrill down. Then the lady at Mexico super told me I couldnt send any money."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vive Financial

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.vivecard.com

"Everything, no one returns your call, wont respond to an email, customer service needs to be better. If it wasnt for your customers you wouldnt be in business"

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

2checkout

1.5 (18 reviews)
    • www.2checkout.com

"The company has not activated our account for 2 months now, the customer service is unavailable regarding the issue, we cannot get any feedback from anyone."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

ecoPayz

1.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.ecopayz.com

"Its my daughters money.she wants to withdraw her money but ecopayz still holding it. They requested all the documents that she needs to provide even all my document they already asked but still ignoring it. Joe they dont response..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

OKash

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • ke.o-kash.com

"I have pay back my loan,and am receiving messages that I have not pay y?pls I will be very grateful if the loan can be clear cause am not happy about Thatcher"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Clearpay

3.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.clearpay.co.uk

"I am writing to you as you have taken off my credit limit? I have had a few late payments but always paid when I get paid.
    Please advise
    Kerrie anne"

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

GlobalMoney Ua

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.globalmoney.ua

"Начал пополнять счёт,деньги терминал забрал,а на экране они не высветилось и завис аппарат сразу же.Звонил на горячую линию,сказали нужно ждать от одного до пятнадцати дней.А если деньги или пополнение счета нужно..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Money

2.9 (7 reviews)
    • perfectmoney.com

"Worst support system..whom to contact for any queries ...No cc number works...Very bad...Dont trust..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Onecoin

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.onecoin.eu

"The problem with me is that during the year 2016 the maintenance for the system upgrading was done and after that the migration was introduced.
    I was unable to program the migration and now the mining which was done for the year 20..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service