Skip to content

Cash Services

Coinstar

1.3 (140 reviews)
    • www.coinstar.com

"Coinme account I purchased 520.00 from coinstar at first when my ticket printed it left off codes I needed then I received that my money was in coinme wallet but can not get in the account to verify my bitcoin since my purchase on..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Quickcheck Nigeria

3.7 (54 reviews)
    • quickcheck.ng

"I borrow money yesterday morning but I did not see alert of the money but I need the money please help me"

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Popmoney

1.2 (132 reviews)
    • www.popmoney.com

"Sent money via pop money, and the transaction failed for no good reason. And I am on phone with bank to get them to fix my account."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

Flutterwave

2.3 (48 reviews)
    • flutterwave.com

"Good day,
    Please, I want to report a certain error or debit that occurred on my account.
    On the 1st, I received N391,095 from OKPALAS OKPALAS, but after a few days, I found out that there's a deduction of that same amount in my acco..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Bill Me Later

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • www.billmelater.com

"I tried to use the PayPal pay later option when ordering from a merchant. However the paypal site never generated a order #. When I called the merchant they never received a payment to generate an oder number. However PayPal did..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Xoom

1.7 (88 reviews)
    • www.xoom.com

"Hello
    About a month ago, I transferred 800eur from my Paypal account via Xoom to a friend, a transaction that was completed successfully by XOOM: https://prnt.sc/rr_36qVYTKBH
    unfortunately, my friend was informed by Payoneer that th..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Sendwave

2.8 (60 reviews)
    • www.sendwave.com

"I think you guys are not willing to address the problem that Im facing . The reason why Im taking my time to explain one subject over and over to you is because I been with send waves for three years now thats the main reason why..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

TransferWise

2.6 (54 reviews)
    • transferwise.com

"I have transferred amount to create blocked account for my sister. In wise I can see the amount has been transferred but it didn't reflect in my sister's account due to which her visa process has been delayed. Team is not even..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

The Cash Store

1.6 (74 reviews)
    • www.cashstore.com

"i talked to cooperate and the lady i spoke to was awesome she was so sweet and helpful she gave me no problems she was really great"

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

WePay

1.1 (65 reviews)
    • go.wepay.com

"WePay will take your legitimate, everyday business transactions and, for no reason, they will just hold the funds from your business account under the pretense of reviewing the transactions. This has happened to my business more..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service