Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

Clearxchange

1.3 (62 reviews)
    • www.clearxchange.com

"Clearxchangeshould not be processing claim for Geico Insurance that they are not affiliated with, and GEICO should no who is processing their claims Both are at fault for the delay in me getting my payment."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

ClearCash Australia

2.3 (42 reviews)
    • www.clearcash.com.au

"Have taken out a 5,000 loan in 2016 with a couple of redraws of around 1k. Now 4 years later - Im still paying it and the balance is still 4,700. On top of the big balance I started from of $7k - I also pay re-calculated interest..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Google Pay

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • pay.google.com

"You people are playing bullzhit games with my money. I'm tired of the *** I want my money today.this progr.sucks."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Oneclickcash

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.oneclickcash.com

"They do nothing. You fill out application, fax or email your poooaycheck stub, follow all the requirements and they still decline you. All they want is your information. They will find any bogus reason to deny you. Like wanting..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Quickcheck Nigeria

3.3 (19 reviews)
    • quickcheck.ng

"Please I want to know why my loan limit was reduced from 30,000 to 13,000 max. I have never defaulted rather I pay before due dates.
    Please kindly state reasons for reduction of loan limits.

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Remit2India

2.3 (33 reviews)
    • www.remit2india.com

"My money has not been credited.My patient has transferred $750 from US on Monday. please confirm its not credited into my account. RTRN no.is136438****
    5"

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Hc Processing Center

1.6 (25 reviews)
    • www.hccredit.com

"Good afternoon to everyone that work for the HC Processing Center Customer Center how are all of yous doing today.I do hope that all of yous are doing ok smile.Also I do hope that all of yous will have a very wonderful day ok smil..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Cashone

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.cashone.com

"I don't know why they didn't take the full payment .they do every month I don't know why they didn't do it this month"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Orlandi Valuta

2.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.orlandivaluta.com

"Honestly I called for 2 days straight i never got to speak to a representative. They're locations are very hard to find"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

2checkout

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.2checkout.com

"STILL I cannot register and tried forget password it fail again .Even I tried to reset password but your system cannot enter me as registered and send red message my password is wrong !!!!
    Please help
    now it is 10 days to try solve..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service