Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

The Cash Store

1.5 (72 reviews)
    • www.cashstore.com

"They want me to renew my loan and I refuse because I dont think its fair due to the weather I was not able to go in and make a payment so I paid on line and they say due to my payment being a day late I would have to renew my..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

TransferWise

2.6 (54 reviews)
    • transferwise.com

"Hello good day, I transferred money from my bank to my wise account. Unfortunately my wise account didnt receive any amount. I transferred the money on September 6, 2021. Can you check it for me? I iust want my money back in my..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Google Pay

2.1 (45 reviews)
    • pay.google.com

"I can't add payment method and I STILL haven't been able to talk to a human. It's ridiculous. Google will make you THROW your phone...UGH!"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Clearxchange

1.3 (62 reviews)
    • www.clearxchange.com

"Clearxchangeshould not be processing claim for Geico Insurance that they are not affiliated with, and GEICO should no who is processing their claims Both are at fault for the delay in me getting my payment."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

ClearCash Australia

2.4 (43 reviews)
    • www.clearcash.com.au

"Applied for a loan on Sunday the 14th of November for $500, heard nothing from them on Monday the 15th didnt get a result until Tuesday the 16th got a phone call wanted my notice of assessment and another bank account added which..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Oneclickcash

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.oneclickcash.com

"i have buy one vanilla card for $500.00 at wal mart at 3:08 p m on july 31, 2021 its just pended dont know why"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Remit2India

1.8 (33 reviews)
    • www.remit2india.com

"Sirs On 31/07/2021 Rs.2100/deducted from Indusind bank while online recharge for online game but recharge for applied online game was not done. Date of transaction 31/07/2021 Transaction ID PG/[protected]/TIMESOFMONEY/DC-0122/
    Amou..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

CashNetUSA

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.cashnetusa.com

"THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. THEY TRIED TO TAKE ME TO COURT FOR A LOAN THAT WAS TURNED OVER TO A DEBT CONSOLIDATION COMPANY. THEY ARE JUST ABSOLUTE TRASH AND THE INTEREST RATES THEY CHARGE SHOULD BE..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Flutterwave

2.5 (11 reviews)
    • flutterwave.com

"Good morning,
    I topped up my stanbic money market account on Tuesday 17/5/2022 before 12pm and this has not reflected in my account despite calling Customer care severally. Please attend to this & treat urgent. My account details a..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Hc Processing Center

1.6 (25 reviews)
    • www.hccredit.com

"Good afternoon to everyone that work for the HC Processing Center Customer Center how are all of yous doing today.I do hope that all of yous are doing ok smile.Also I do hope that all of yous will have a very wonderful day ok smil..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service