Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

Ria Money Transfer

1.8 (117 reviews)
    • www.riamoneytransfer.com

"A friend in Arizona borrowed 30 dollars and wired it back to me via Ria money services. I tried to pick it up 4 times. Each time the clerks first told me I had the wrong confirmation number. I would show them the same # with my..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Ace Cash Express

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.acecashexpress.com

"Paid off my loan at the Warren, OH store . Teller said I was short $20 . Said I gave her $420 , but I gave her $440 . Gave her another $20 , paid it off and left. Outside in my truck , I recounted my money , and I was $20 short !..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Popmoney

1.3 (115 reviews)
    • www.popmoney.com

"Put in all my information, then they ask if you want a text or a call to get a code, didn't get either. So after so many tries I call was told to call back in an hour because it was above his pay grade to do whatever had to be..."

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Bill Me Later

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.billmelater.com

"I tried to use the PayPal pay later option when ordering from a merchant. However the paypal site never generated a order #. When I called the merchant they never received a payment to generate an oder number. However PayPal did..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Earnin

2.0 (75 reviews)
    • www.earnin.com

"Earn it is asking me for a work Email, but I don't have a work email, and I've been using this app for a long time. 701-219-**** Leo Morris"

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Coinstar

1.4 (112 reviews)
    • www.coinstar.com

"I put in 75$ and it said it only counted 26$ it gave back five dimes thats it totally a ripoff my suggestion don't use coinstar"

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

Transferwise

2.5 (58 reviews)
    • transferwise.com

"I send money to india i start 3 june and my bank send u money friday .but u say u wait the money but my money is already cut."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Xoom

1.7 (71 reviews)
    • www.xoom.com

"They took $120.99 out without my permission and I dont know what this company is all about and they lied and said I will get my money back and it has been over 10 Business days and still nothing"

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

The Cash Store

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • www.cashstore.com

"Paid account off still no confirmation letter as promised I would like to do business with them again I was ill"

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Cell Pay Us

1.2 (51 reviews)
    • www.cellpay.us

"Next month I will be changing phone service how do I cancel cell pay? Changing to spectrum phone service. Right now I am currently with metro PC."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service