Skip to content

Cash Services

PaySend

2.1 (123 reviews)
    • paysend.com

"Someone tried to take money that was sent. Please close my account, block that person, and respect that. I need your customer service phone number. Please give me the phone number, I need to call them.
    Thank you, Janet Gatlin.
    Go..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Us Cash Advance

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • Cash Services

"we are getting threatening email from a sarah maradles from Morgan and Associates saying your company is going to sue us for money not paid. she said we could pay $200.00 today and set up payment plan. I said we would and have it..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ria Money Transfer

2.0 (167 reviews)
    • www.riamoneytransfer.com

"Zero customer service they dont talk to you right they dont serve Customer very well. I feel bad about it."

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service

BharatPe

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • bharatpe.com

"The customer just scanned (used) two thousand twice, totaling four thousand, but it hasn't come into my account yet."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

OKash

2.8 (42 reviews)
    • ke.o-kash.com

"I mistakenly send 35000 on my okash account, so I want the money to w refund to my first bank account. Thank you"

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service

Cell Pay Us

1.3 (117 reviews)
    • www.cellpay.us

"Money was taken from my account without permission. I was only to pay for shipping.requesting full refund."

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

E Zpass

1.4 (113 reviews)
    • www.e-zpassiag.com

"Need to change my credit card. Apearently you have to use the correct state customer service helpwhy there is no crossover is ridiculous. Anyway there was no easy or obvious manhood or trail o. The NJ Webex site to change payment..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Ace Cash Express

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • www.acecashexpress.com

"I had made a cash loan from these people many times. Don't trust snakes because this company is one. I asked 7 days for information on their imaginary loan without response."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Cash Advance

1.0 (29 reviews)
    • www.cashadvanceusa.net

"STAY FAR AWAY THEY CALL SAY YOU BEEN APPROVE FOR 5000 WANT BANKING LOGIN ACCOUNT ID SOCIAL AND CLAIM TO DO IDENTITY VERIFICATION THEY SEND MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND RIGHT BACK ALL THEY DO IS PUT OUT A CLAIM ON..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Brinks

1.7 (108 reviews)
    • us.brinks.com

"The brink's money card and still denied me my money that when my card was compromised last year 04 2023 just this year the early part of this year in February on the channel 8 news they were talking about people using the ATM..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service