Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

Remitly

2.0 (145 reviews)
    • www.remitly.com

"My lady transfer charge me three times I was able to cancel and would like to cancel the other one !"

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

Ria Money Transfer

1.8 (140 reviews)
    • www.riamoneytransfer.com

"I used to think Ria was a fantastic service. After today, I no longer believe that. They have suddenly decided to cancel my transfers to friends in need without cause. The woman who called me was a bully and kept interrupting and..."

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cash Advance

1.1 (29 reviews)
    • www.cashadvanceusa.net

"STAY FAR AWAY THEY CALL SAY YOU BEEN APPROVE FOR 5000 WANT BANKING LOGIN ACCOUNT ID SOCIAL AND CLAIM TO DO IDENTITY VERIFICATION THEY SEND MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND RIGHT BACK ALL THEY DO IS PUT OUT A CLAIM ON..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Ace Cash Express

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.acecashexpress.com

"I dont know every time I go to sleep the past week *** a lot my account and say its a fraudulent charge"

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Coinstar

1.4 (124 reviews)
    • www.coinstar.com

"This lady poses as a coinstar agent in Kenya , goes by the name of Chadia Mohamed aka Cate
    she asks for your initial investment amount and then keeps asking for expensive fees ,(tax, commission and other amounts to be sent to her a..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Popmoney

1.2 (125 reviews)
    • www.popmoney.com

"I had someone try to send me money yesterday morning and I signed up using my phone and I thought it went fine signing up. But once I had access to a computer they put a hold on my account only 5 HOURS creating my account. I..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Bill Me Later

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.billmelater.com

"I tried to use the PayPal pay later option when ordering from a merchant. However the paypal site never generated a order #. When I called the merchant they never received a payment to generate an oder number. However PayPal did..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Quickcheck Nigeria

3.3 (43 reviews)
    • quickcheck.ng

"For days now, I have not been able to login into my account to enable me pay what I borrowed because I promised the costume care officer that called me that I will pay by Sunday but I could not login. I want to pay through the..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Xoom

1.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.xoom.com

"I have a medical emergency in my family in the Philippines. My nephew needed a surgery and medications and stupid xoom hold my money for 3 days. I cancelled 3 times and waited until they return my money. I use remitly and no..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Cell Pay Us

1.1 (64 reviews)
    • www.cellpay.us

"I make payment to the simple mobile mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service