Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

PhonePe

2.6 (189 reviews)
    • www.phonepe.com

"Unable to login my phone pe account please help I am very big problems please unlock my phone pe account"

Read All 572 reviews Customer Service

Revolut

2.0 (189 reviews)
    • www.revolut.com

"I applied for 1 card and 1 express delivery.
    I received 2 cards and 2 express deliveries.
    I was charged for extras which I do not require.
    I may have made a mistake.
    I do not know since the only response I have had to my question is ...."

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Venmo

1.9 (189 reviews)
    • venmo.com

"I change my phone number and now I can't get into my account I have no money and my boss sent my paycheck to kind of town I need to get into it and my roommate is sitting here waiting for money and she's pissed off at me I need..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Us Cash Advance

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Cash Services

"we are getting threatening email from a sarah maradles from Morgan and Associates saying your company is going to sue us for money not paid. she said we could pay $200.00 today and set up payment plan. I said we would and have it..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Payu India

1.7 (125 reviews)
    • payu.in

"I'm Manoj Kumar sahoo and I was paid 20000 through payumoney phone pe gateway to the shopper app this is big scammer huge amount of money was strapped lots of people going to depression for this scam more than 1 lakh people lost t..."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Opay

3.3 (83 reviews)
    • operapay.com

"I was scammed by one of your agents ...he asked me to pay 70k for pos terminal and have paid 50k
    He told me his name was Kingsley Nwachukwu but after I sent him 20k I made research with the Identity he told me and I realise he is O..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Payoneer

2.7 (214 reviews)
    • www.payoneer.com

"FacepalmSadI don't normally send complaints but I already did all the things that I can do with all the options that I have as of the moment. I know the amount that I was supposed to have in my account is not a huge amount..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

Skrill

2.3 (120 reviews)
    • www.skrill.com

"My account is on restrictions right now and I don't know why. I'm suppose to get my cash out money on Tuesday the 8th of June (this month) now my account is on restrictions and I want it off restrictions...this is really starting..."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Cash Advance

1.1 (29 reviews)
    • www.cashadvanceusa.net

"If its a sand *** its not legit if they want u to send money ir give your bank information its a scam"

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

Remitly

2.0 (130 reviews)
    • www.remitly.com

"Hi
    This is Alauddin
    My daughter has order same jewelry and clothes on Monday April 26 ,2021but they don't sent my order and they dont return my money and also block his contact no and whatsup. Facebook account
    I will already complain..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service