Skip to content

Cash Services

World Remit

2.3 (600 reviews)
    • www.worldremit.com

"I was trying to wire money over. It said the transfer went through on my end, and they're verifying it on the other end. The next thing I know, they cancelled the transaction and shut down my account. I've been trying to email..."

Read All 1916 reviews Customer Service

Payu India

1.4 (499 reviews)
    • payu.in

"My domestic account is not activated fully that is I send payment link to my customers & when they open to make payment it shows error please activate my account fully"

Read All 1901 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wise

2.5 (543 reviews)
    • wise.com

"I was filling in my application form when prompted to fill in a 4-digit code, which I did not have. I was logged out and when I tried to log back in to complete my application form, it said my email address was blocked. It also..."

Read All 1599 reviews Customer Service

Zelle Pay

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.zellepay.com

"I'm upset about the current issue because Zelle has not done what they said they would do. I was told the money was in a holding account and they would call back and confirm that I am the one who sent it. It would then be sent..."

Read All 1187 reviews Customer Service

PayMaya

2.5 (338 reviews)
    • paymaya.com

"I can't open my Maya account which has the number 0948641****. I forgot the password for it and I can't resolve it using my email, mylenesaban023@***.com. This is because my email has already been deleted and I can't access my..."

Read All 1090 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.7 (388 reviews)
    • www.westernunion.com

"Customer service is very rude. Every time I try to explain my issue, the guy cut me off. Needs to improve on how to talk to people."

Read All 1052 reviews Customer Service

Ingo Money

1.4 (541 reviews)
    • ingomoneyapp.com

"May the Gmail wrong numbers 82 instead of 44 #
    Thanks for everything
    That's another reason why I really need to get this last minute thing to you"

Read All 965 reviews Customer Service

Skrill

2.0 (217 reviews)
    • www.skrill.com

"Remboursement 159,47 dollars sous prétexte que mon adresser est incomplète en envoyant un message texte"

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Clearpay

2.8 (169 reviews)
    • www.clearpay.co.uk

"I purchased and paid for eternity perfume, a body shower, and a deodorant stick. However, I only received the perfume. Neither Royal Mail nor the seller delivered my complete order. My email is Abdul1.aaa645@***.com. Notice: If I..."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Remitly

2.1 (186 reviews)
    • www.remitly.com

"Dear sir/madam, i hope this mail finds you well. the is Ram Kamara foreign exchange bureau in Sierra Leone, Bo city. We are partner with western union, MoneyGram Ria money and small World. we have seen the rate at which remitly..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service