Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

PayPal

1.7 (2,622 reviews)
    • www.paypal.com

"This is the first time ive used paypal. to receive a payment i had to PAY money. which is ridiculous. furthermore they did not enlighten me it had to be in exact USD and that the value would drop in the process of sending it. so..."

Read All 5511 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.9 (1,095 reviews)
    • cash.app

"Cash app overdrafts out of nowhere for $49. Not my bank account. Just my cash app. They tried to say it was for a failed add cash attempt and keep blaming my bank. But once again. My bank account did not overdraft. Then when I..."

Read All 2747 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GCash

2.5 (632 reviews)
    • www.gcash.com

"i transferred money to my BDO account and i did not received any confirmation from txt and email and the has already been deducted, I created a ticket as soon as it happened but I am not receiving any response till now, its been..."

Read All 2636 reviews Customer Service

Paytm

1.9 (534 reviews)
    • paytm.com

"Poonam Kumari befoled me and is active through PAY TM channel in cheating people financially.
    Complaint still pending with Grievance Department of PAY TM"

Read All 1682 reviews Customer Service

Moneygram

1.9 (752 reviews)
    • global.moneygram.com

"I guess it went as well as it could..they tell you ever so politely that you can't use their on-line service because they can't prove your identity..but yet you can go to your local, in my case CVS, MoneyGram servicer to send your..."

Read All 1642 reviews Customer Service

PhonePe

2.4 (306 reviews)
    • www.phonepe.com

"Dear sir /madam
    Payments made through phonepay app to a another party payment got successfully vut receiver party not recived the amounts but in his phonepay history showings like successfully recived but when we check statement am..."

Read All 977 reviews Customer Service

World Remit

2.4 (305 reviews)
    • www.worldremit.com

"I send money to Fiji 4hrs ago and theres no respond back for transaction from WorldRemit,in my online banking,money has already send to WorldRemit"

Read All 945 reviews Customer Service

Revolut

2.0 (288 reviews)
    • www.revolut.com

"Hello, I deactivated my account from revolut unintentionally and lost the phone number with which I applied, how can I recover my account"

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service

Zelle Pay

1.4 (430 reviews)
    • www.zellepay.com

"my uncles instagram was hacked and requested money, the impersonator said they needed money and gave me a # to zelle to. i sent $300 to that #"

Read All 863 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.6 (299 reviews)
    • www.westernunion.com

"I put the wrong name on the money order and they sent it back telling me to remit and send money again"

Read All 818 reviews Customer Service