Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

Cash App

1.9 (3,853 reviews)
    • cash.app

"I use my Cash app card at Polly gas station I prepaid $20 for gas because I did not know how much I was gonna need but the gas came up to 100 one so the balance of the $20 never came back on my card, I spoke to the people at..."

Read All 10298 reviews Customer Service

GCash

2.5 (2,524 reviews)
    • www.gcash.com

"naglaro po sa casino na app cc6 casino online games at mali nagkamali po ako ng nailinked na gcash # . Dapat po 0946318**** genlyn atacador ang tunay na gcash pero na linked ko po ay 0946318**** JE***N M kaya sa number na yan ang..."

Read All 10174 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PayPal

1.9 (4,023 reviews)
    • www.paypal.com

"Hello there,
    I have been a global artist with Tunecore since July 17 2019 my song is Was I Over You original copyrighted by Jackie Stanwood..I signed up with PayPal to get paid and never heard from you..I haven't been paid for my i..."

Read All 9306 reviews Customer Service

Paytm

1.7 (2,436 reviews)
    • paytm.com

"I ordered 10 days back Paytm gold bar not able to get tracking details or delivery of gold bar. I regret the service of choosing paytm"

Read All 8150 reviews Customer Service

Opay

3.4 (1,043 reviews)
    • opayweb.com

"I lost my sim and there's money in my account, so I need to change the number, I really need help thanks"

Read All 6511 reviews Customer Service

Venmo

2.1 (1,797 reviews)
    • venmo.com

"No one will help me I need to talk to a human representative. I need to reset my account. Ive been trying to get in for 2 days. Ive done everything I needed to do and still cant get into my account"

Read All 4340 reviews Customer Service

Chime

2.2 (1,274 reviews)
    • www.chime.com

"I lost my phone and my card for my time account shavings account and I need to open up a new account where I can find out my find out what's up on my card and my account"

Read All 3408 reviews Customer Service

PhonePe

1.9 (822 reviews)
    • www.phonepe.com

"The payment showing processing please do it sent successfully otherwise receiver don't accept that money was received by him please sir/mam help me
    Because seems that my money is lost
    He is not accepting that money is received by hi..."

Read All 3179 reviews Customer Service

MoneyGram

1.9 (1,123 reviews)
    • www.moneygram.com

"Transaction on hold I send money Thursday my own easypaisa wallet I can't received money moneygram show some error"

Read All 2718 reviews Customer Service

Google Pay

1.7 (712 reviews)
    • pay.google.com

"My payments is on hold. On date 9/4/2024.
    Issu that payments dedact on warking 3days...
    No refunds may payments. Please my previous payments reetrun..."

Read All 2695 reviews Customer Service