Browse Cash Services Companies

Cash Services

Paypal

1.7 (2240 reviews)
    • www.paypal.com

"I believe PayPal is a very poor excuse for a business. I would never ever ever. tell people to use PayPal for an account."

Read All 4620 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.8 (647 reviews)
    • cash.app

"I have deposits sent to me. Straight to my bank account. Until June several went missing. Nothing but email scripts daily. I filled the information out several times"

Read All 1508 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Moneygram

1.9 (682 reviews)
    • global.moneygram.com

"Yes it is she ended up cashing the money orders after thr fact that they was cancel which i feel that yall fought"

Read All 1449 reviews Customer Service

GCash

2.6 (296 reviews)
    • www.gcash.com

"Hello,
    I transferred money to GCASH from my RCBC Account, but it failed. I've already called the customer service of RCBC, they said that GCASH is the one who fault regarding with my transferring fund.
    How can I fix this?
    J..."

Read All 1122 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.6 (294 reviews)
    • www.westernunion.com

"Calling and checking if I send money to Anthony Edwards. I would like a statement showing all of my transaction. Quick and easy"

Read All 804 reviews Customer Service

Zelle Pay

1.4 (393 reviews)
    • www.zellepay.com

"I received a call on Saturday from my electric company supposedly requesting that I make a payment through Zell and I was ultimately very distraught thinking that my electricity was getting cut off and ultimately it was a scam..."

Read All 782 reviews Customer Service

Ingo Money

1.4 (443 reviews)
    • www.ingomoney.com

"They can't let me deposit any checks and have no reason for it .they always email me back BS every time ask them WHY I HAVE CLOSED ALL BANK ACCOUNTS AFFILIATED WITH INGO MONEY AND WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN. THE WORST..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service

World Remit

2.5 (230 reviews)
    • www.worldremit.com

"I send money last June 8 &; they txt me that my bank acct. is wrong.And they took my money on my bank.Ive been calling WorldRemit nobody is answering or answering machine.I want to refund my $302.00.Its 8 days already..."

Read All 739 reviews Customer Service

Paytm

1.9 (258 reviews)
    • paytm.com

"hello sir, i forget my password of paytm login and trying to reset it.i have called more than 20 times but no OTP coming, no link is coming in message as customer care telling. please help urgently and reset my paytm password so..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

PayMaya

2.3 (195 reviews)
    • paymaya.com

"Hello! How can I contact your customer service? I have a concern with my credit card in eastwest. I want to cancel my transaction with paymaya because it was used to PAYMAYA ADD MONEY that credited in my eastwest credit card...."

Read All 615 reviews Customer Service