Browse Carpets, Rugs and Mats Companies

Clear all filters
Carpets, Rugs and Mats

William F Kempf and Son

• www.williamkempf.com

"June 1, 2017 I purchased this William F. Kempf 24 by 36 recycled tire mat via Amazon.com. See the "quality" in the attached HD pictures.
    Please note the ORIGINAL WORDING in the listing "These mats are very durable and can survive a..."

Westside Market Of Atlanta

1.3 (1 review)
    • westsidemarket.com

"I had the displeasure of doing advertising business with the owners Abe Malla and Nohad Arslan of World of Rugs. After the contract was signed with World of Rugs, we ran the agreed upon Ads for World of Rugs. World of Rugs initial..."

• Advertisements

Unique Carpets

• www.uniquecarpetsltd.com

"After the carpet was installed for only 10 months, I had a problem and called for help. My call was never returned. After 3 months I sent a certified letter, return receipt requested. I still heard nothing. 40 days later I..."

Rugs Com

• rugs.com

"Rugs.com sent a $200.00 partial order that was not be sent. Rugs.com canceled part of the order it was a rug they sent a rug pad can't use the pad without the rug can not get any to answer the phone or will not respond to any..."

Rugs and Tiles

• Carpets, Rugs and Mats

"I ordered an expensive rug through eBay from Rugs and Tiles. Not only did they send me the wrong rug, but eBay resolution center insisted I pay to have it returned. After it was returned, Rugs and Tiles said they would not give..."

RugKnots

• www.rugknots.com

"My review sums up my TERRIBLE experience in buying rugs from Rugknots & their rug Partner, Arsh’s Fine Rugs.
    I ordered & bought (3) hand-knotted Persian rugs from Rugknots.com online site in Sept 2018. I ended up selecting Rugknots..."

Ritter Carpets

• www.rittercarpets.com

"Salesman from Ritter Carpets brought samples of wood flooring. He helped me choose the flooring, deliver the flooring & brought their people to install the wood floors. The floors have many boards that are not level,..."

Mat Buadromo

• Carpets, Rugs and Mats

"I saw something that says I can check my credit for only $1.00 and after getting opening the account I saw that I have 7 days trial and will be charged $29.95 a month. When I saw that I was tricked into getting into this scam, I c..."

Liberty Rugs

• www.libertyrugs.com

"My advice is to stay away from Liberty Oriental Rugs because they do not honor the promises that they make when you purchase a rug from them.
    We ordered two rugs from Liberty Oriental Rugs more than two years ago. When we inquired..."

Korkmaz Rugs And Flooring

• www.korkmaz.com

"I was referred to Korkmaz Flooring in Rutherford, NJ. I scheduled a free in-home estimate. I confirmed twice the day of the appointment which was scheduled for 8-9pm. The estimator never called or showed up. I was out $25 for..."