Browse Carpets, Rugs and Mats Companies

Clear all filters
Carpets, Rugs and Mats

Decora Rugs

• www.decorarugs.com

"I ordered a rug that came with a free rug pad, and requested a price match based on the website's price match guarantee: "Just send us the competitors coupon by email or call us by phone with your discount coupon and we will accep..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Rugs Direct

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.rugs-direct.com

"The rugs did not look proportionately correct in my hallway, so I needed to return them"

• Advertisements

Rugfashion Us

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • rugfashion.us

"Order processed normally but credit card drawn against for a slightly higher amount by a different party than approved for charging. Order never shipped. Tracking on web site identifies order as SYNC, 15 days after order there is..."

Rug Ratzzz Flooring

• Carpets, Rugs and Mats

"They called and cancelled the morning of the installation because it was raining. We had just paid for it the day before and there was no mention of weather being an issue. She then said they didn't have their normal delivery van..."

Royal Rug and Tile

• www.carpetroyalerug.com

"I have placed an order for carpet to be installed about a couple of months ago. When I called for the install date six weeks after placing the order, I was told that it would be about 10 days to order and receive the carpet and..."

Mastour Fine Rugs

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.mastourgalleries.com

"We stopped by MASTOUR Fine Rugs at their Dallas Showroom with our architect and purchased about 6 rugs for our new home , they were delivered on time with white glove service , and we get many compliments on the rugs from our gues..."

Jbm Carpets And Sofas

• www.jbmcarpets.co.uk

"Absolutly appaled by the service at jbm carpets. Staff was rude i waited over 2 weeks for a fitting date then when i finally got my date waited in all day to be surprised the fitter turned up at 6 at night when my children where..."

Flor

• www.flor.com

"When I got subscribe It said for one month for $12.50 and you charge me$150.00 Why is that when I describe to one month for 12.50"

Coco Mats N More

• Carpets, Rugs and Mats

"I ordered my mat on Nov 10, 2012 for a Christmas present and received it on Feb 22, 2013. I was never notified that it was on backorder or that it was sold out. It really ruined a portion of my Christmas and I had do buy somethin..."

Chandra rugs

• www.shopchandra.com

"We purchased a chandra rug through an online a dealer, Heavensgate Home and Garden. The rug had a substance coming off it. We first noticed it on the socks and hands of our young son. We sent photos and were invited by the..."