Browse Carpets, Rugs and Mats Companies

Carpets, Rugs and Mats

RugsUSA

1.6 (108 reviews)
    • www.rugsusa.com

"Rugs USA seems to be a criminal enterprise. You send them $250.00 and you dont receive your product. Then Rugs USA cancels your order and takes $90.00 shipping fee. In short they're in the business of taking $250.00 from a..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

AzCozy

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.azcozy.com

"I ordered a rug almost 3 months ago I never receive my rug from you guys so please send my rug . Im really not happy about this my address 2201 Lafayette drive Antioch ca 94509"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rite Rug

1.4 (47 reviews)
    • www.riterug.com

"We bought a spec home and had carpet conditions on our original walk-through. Carpet did not reach walls and wood floors creaked. Rite Rug stretched carpet and put small nails in floors but the problems still exist. Now we have..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Tiffin Mats

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.tiffinmats.com

"We paid for a mat from Tiffin Mats last spring and more than six months later have received neither the mat nor the requested refund. We called many times and have gotten no satisfaction. I see many people have complained. Avoid..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

651 Carpets

1.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.651carpets.com

"This company is a joke, I am a realtor and sent one of my elderly clients to them. After I set up the appointment for a estimator to come out, they went behind me and called her and pushed her into getting financing set up for her..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Rugs Done Right

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.rugsdoneright.com

"My rugs didn't arrive after a month. They told me with COVID and some workers
    working at home, it would take another month to arrive. That time has now passed.
    I want a refund or my rugs. I'll take this further if you don't act upon..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

We Clean Carpets Of Las Vegas

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.cleaning-carpet-lasvegas.com

"Scam and upsell. Do not use these con men"

Scanlon Carpets

• scanloncarpets.com

"I am a builder and remodeler in the North King / South Sno area, and have used Scanlon for years. They give great service, fair pricing, have a really helpful attitude, and have stood by their products. I have had them put carpet..."

Rugs Ca

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • rugs.ca

"Ordered an outdoor rug that was to be IVORY and teal. Not bright white. Talking to their lack of customer service is beyond frustrating. Spent 80 to return rug and still zero refund. Do not buy from rugs.ca which is an American..."

Real Feel Golf Mats

• www.realfeelgolfmats.com

"I contacted the guys at JR Mats after reading these comments and spoke with Curt. He was very helpful and i decided to buy a real feel golf mat. He even personally delivered it to me at a place near where i work so i didn't..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service