Skip to content

Carpets, Rugs and Mats

RugsUSA

1.7 (117 reviews)
    • www.rugsusa.com

"Got my order, and have been contemplating returning it. They say that buyer must pay return shipping and the cost varies from order to order (based on size/weight is my guess) which sucks on its own. But I cant see how much Id..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

AzCozy

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.azcozy.com

"I ordered a rug almost 3 months ago I never receive my rug from you guys so please send my rug . Im really not happy about this my address 2201 Lafayette drive Antioch ca 94509"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rite Rug

1.4 (48 reviews)
    • www.riterug.com

"Thom Carroll and Jada Washington delaying my floor replacement based on a mistake Rite Rug made and will not own. The wrong floor was brought during the install. If Thom would have been present he would have saw it was the wrong..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Tiffin Mats

1.4 (30 reviews)
    • www.tiffinmats.com

"Ordered pads and given the runaround since May 2023. Now they havw burned the factory down to the ground. If anyone has experienced this also, please leave notes on how to pursue the owner and his accomplices like Robin."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Car Mats Customs

1.2 (41 reviews)
    • www.carmatscustoms.com

"Despite the provided color code, year, make, and model, the mats were not even close to fitting my vehicle and were far off the correct color. This company is fraudulent and makes their money by counting on people not sending the..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

651 Carpets

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.651carpets.com

"We had flooring, en countertops installed last year, and everything turned out great! Reasonable prices, great service, and quick turnaround time."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Rugs Com

3.7 (13 reviews)
    • rugs.com

"I am not upset; I love your rugs. I ordered a few months back and just laid them out. The padding is too thick and poses a tripping hazard. I was wondering if I can return it. I am getting ready to order the thinner one and was..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Rugs Done Right

1.9 (12 reviews)
    • www.rugsdoneright.com

"I have TRIED to purchase rug karma349b for the past 3 weeks and still havent received the rug nor a response for my purchase \ there seems to be no other outlet that has it. Its very frustrating since I love the identical one..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

ABC Carpet And Home

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.abchome.com

"Order number is 235850
    It is the silk luminous coverlet in charcoal
    I dont like the purple under color
    Id like to change to the silver or moon Ive seen both names
    Again, queen sized
    How do i return? How do I get a hold on my exchange c..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Rugs Ca

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • rugs.ca

"They dont post negative reviews m. They scam Canadians with . Ca address thinking products ship from
    Canada. You must return ship to USA. Half cost of the rug."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service