Browse Carpets, Rugs and Mats Companies

Carpets, Rugs and Mats

RugsUSA

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.rugsusa.com

"The rug delivery took too long.
    I received the rug pad first.
    I received the rug the next week.
    I ordered a 9x12 area rug pad and a 9x12 rug.
    The rug pad was a true size of 9x12, but the rug was 8x12.
    I've seen all of the complaints ag..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

AzCozy

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.azcozy.com

"I ordered a rug almost 3 months ago I never receive my rug from you guys so please send my rug . Im really not happy about this my address 2201 Lafayette drive Antioch ca 94509"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rite Rug

1.5 (46 reviews)
    • www.riterug.com

"They pieced in carpet when a single piece should have been used, then claimed my seams were showing because of moisture and refused to fix."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Tiffin Mats

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.tiffinmats.com

"We paid for a mat from Tiffin Mats last spring and more than six months later have received neither the mat nor the requested refund. We called many times and have gotten no satisfaction. I see many people have complained. Avoid..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

651 Carpets

1.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.651carpets.com

"He says it is their annual sale but it has been running for at least eight months, his voice is nauseating and it is on every commercial. break. I will never buy or consider anything from this company because of that radio..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Rugs Done Right

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.rugsdoneright.com

"My rugs didn't arrive after a month. They told me with COVID and some workers
    working at home, it would take another month to arrive. That time has now passed.
    I want a refund or my rugs. I'll take this further if you don't act upon..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

We Clean Carpets Of Las Vegas

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.cleaning-carpet-lasvegas.com

"Scam and upsell. Do not use these con men"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Scanlon Carpets

• scanloncarpets.com

"I am a builder and remodeler in the North King / South Sno area, and have used Scanlon for years. They give great service, fair pricing, have a really helpful attitude, and have stood by their products. I have had them put carpet..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Real Feel Golf Mats

• www.realfeelgolfmats.com

"I contacted the guys at JR Mats after reading these comments and spoke with Curt. He was very helpful and i decided to buy a real feel golf mat. He even personally delivered it to me at a place near where i work so i didn't..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Decora Rugs

• www.decorarugs.com

"I ordered a rug that came with a free rug pad, and requested a price match based on the website's price match guarantee: "Just send us the competitors coupon by email or call us by phone with your discount coupon and we will accep..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service