Browse Carpets, Rugs and Mats Companies

Carpets, Rugs and Mats

RugsUSA

1.6 (111 reviews)
    • www.rugsusa.com

"Unfortunately, I am not able to recommend this company. Their site advertises free 2-day shipping, which is great, but it's been two weeks and my rug still hasn't even shipped. The person I spoke to over email seemed pleasant and..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

AzCozy

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.azcozy.com

"I ordered a rug almost 3 months ago I never receive my rug from you guys so please send my rug . Im really not happy about this my address 2201 Lafayette drive Antioch ca 94509"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rite Rug

1.4 (47 reviews)
    • www.riterug.com

"We bought a spec home and had carpet conditions on our original walk-through. Carpet did not reach walls and wood floors creaked. Rite Rug stretched carpet and put small nails in floors but the problems still exist. Now we have..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Tiffin Mats

1.5 (27 reviews)
    • www.tiffinmats.com

"I ordered mats back in February (it's July now)for my daughters who are on the cheer team. I live paycheck to paycheck and saved up for a year to be able to get this for them. I am heartbroken at this. I have gotten the run..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

651 Carpets

1.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.651carpets.com

"This company is a joke, I am a realtor and sent one of my elderly clients to them. After I set up the appointment for a estimator to come out, they went behind me and called her and pushed her into getting financing set up for her..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Rugs Done Right

1.9 (12 reviews)
    • www.rugsdoneright.com

"I had ordered several rugs from this company and they came timely. I have been waiting for two other rugs now since March and May. I was promised them by a sales rperesentative on the phone and email in June, then July, then in a..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Rugs Ca

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • rugs.ca

"They dont post negative reviews m. They scam Canadians with . Ca address thinking products ship from
    Canada. You must return ship to USA. Half cost of the rug."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Scanlon Carpets

• scanloncarpets.com

"I am a builder and remodeler in the North King / South Sno area, and have used Scanlon for years. They give great service, fair pricing, have a really helpful attitude, and have stood by their products. I have had them put carpet..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Decora Rugs

• www.decorarugs.com

"I ordered a rug that came with a free rug pad, and requested a price match based on the website's price match guarantee: "Just send us the competitors coupon by email or call us by phone with your discount coupon and we will accep..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Chandra Rugs

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.shopchandra.com

"I would recommend not purchasing direct from the Chandra website. Their customer service is terrible and they are not upfront about shipping costs and additional fees. I was not given the exact shipping cost at time of purchase,..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service