Browse Cards Companies

Cards

AccountNow

1.4 (20 reviews)
    • www.accountnow.com

"I have been fighting with Account now for over a month now. i just wanted to get a replacement card for the one i lost. that was the end of July the first of August here it is the middle of September i still haven't got a..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Fortiva

1.5 (37 reviews)
    • www.myfortiva.com

"I paid $115 towards a $175 annual fee for my limit. I've just had the card three months - no penalties or purchases - I'm paperless with verified contact information - the account was closed without my knowledge/consent on 9/13 -..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Walmart MoneyCard

1.3 (31 reviews)
    • www.walmartmoneycard.com

"Okay, so evidently a year ago my Walmart money card was stolen from me and my account was taken over. Resulting in my identity also being stolen from me. I originally bought the Walmart money card in January 2020 so that my 2019 t..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Tribute

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.mytributecard.com

"I have tried to contact this company many times they have the worst web site and customer service I am calling the better business bureau to report them."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Barclaycard

1.2 (36 reviews)
    • www.barclaycard.co.uk

"i canceled a hotel reservation at Econo Lodge in Norwalk OH 8 weeks before reservation date. I still was charged. Spent over 2 weeks talking to Priceline, BarclayUS Cards, EconoLodge Hotel Manager, Choice Hotels and found out..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Merchant Bankcard

1.3 (25 reviews)
    • www.merchantbankcard.com

"Yes they are refusing to talk.to me about them charging my account over and over for nothing. Very very unhappy and frustrated."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Emerge Card Services

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.emergecard.com

"I get hung up on every time I call to report the problem several times!! I have contacted my attorney and she said for me to close the account and my charges should be wiped out or you will hear from her Angry I need you to..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Milestone Mastercard

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.milestonegoldcard.com

"Nothing happened I never received an application status I had to call and I was told to send a copy of my drivers license"

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

MyPrepaidCenter

1.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.myprepaidcenter.com

"You need to send me the activation code of my prepaid card again to the number 516263**** thank you."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Moneris Solutions

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • www.moneris.com

"Transacting payment from Nigeria. I tried paying an application fee for a provincial nomination program using a Visa Card last night,but all attempts were declined without reasons or proper suggestion on what to do next. Instead..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service