Browse Cards Companies

Cards

WalletHub

2.2 (36 reviews)
    • wallethub.com

"Didnt talk to anyone.. Im not giving my personal info over the Internet would rather speak to someone live. That seems impossible, so please take me off your list"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

ReliaCard

1.4 (51 reviews)
    • www.usbankreliacard.com

"Card never showed up in the mail asked to have it resent and still never showed up so need to get card sent again"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

rapid PayCard

1.4 (46 reviews)
    • rapidpaycard.com

"Why does this card take my hole check before I can even pay bills 655 us dollars gone and no rent or bills played it took all my money it took all my money it took all my money it took all my money"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Opensky Card

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • www.openskycc.com

"I can't reach a live person to resolve my issue. They took money out of bank account without providing a product or service."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Legacy Visa

2.0 (46 reviews)
    • www.firstnationalcc.com

"Legacy card is a nightmare to have and deal with. I always make 2-3 times above what my normal payment should be. However, every month rolls around and if you do not have at least 200-330 available in credit on your card, they..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Merchant Lynx Services

2.6 (11 reviews)
    • merchantlynx.com

"After closing account early was charged a early termination fee apprx. 495.00 .account was closed in December of 2020 now six months later we are billed another 199.00 because we were enrolled over 8 months in 2020..then find out..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Insight Card Services

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.insightcards.com

"I am trying to get into my account I need copies of my bank statements and Im not satisfied with the online banking."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Aspire Visa

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.aspirecard.com

"HI MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY IS TERRIBLE !!!! EVERY MONTH I MAKE MY MONTHLY PAYMENT ON TIME. I NOTICED EACH MONTH THEY CHARGE ME A LATE FEE!!!!! I SPOKE WITH A REP. SHE COULD NOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. THEREFORE I HAD TO..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Mastercard

1.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.mastercard.com

"My direct debit with mastercard was refused. I call mastercard, my account is in order, but they say they cannot pay Eircom because Eircom are not in compliance with financial directive PSD2... I call and tell avoidaaeircomeircom..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Mbna

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.mbna.com

"Very disappointed with the service. I have cancelled my card paid up my balance and they have chosen to leave £500 on my account. I will not be using their card as Ive already cut it up yet they have not cancelled the full credit..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service