Browse Cards Companies

Cards

Indigo Card

1.9 (138 reviews)
    • www.indigocard.com

"Total silence I filled the directions to call a representative I am simply trying to activate my card"

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Continental Finance

1.8 (130 reviews)
    • www.continentalfinance.net

"I have not got an email nor phone call dealing with my account from what I can remember. This needs to be fixed because it's not an issue on my end. I had the account on auto-pay, then my account was taken off auto-pay and the..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FIA Card Service

1.8 (12 reviews)
    • www.ibsnetaccess.com

"I have bank of America's card & my wife was authorized, they filed two seprate judgement against us . I paid & satisfy judgement against my wife,after they filed other judgement for same card against me. What a shame & shaddy..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Wisely by ADP

1.4 (117 reviews)
    • info.mywisely.com

"This company has the worst customer service ever!!! They are very rude, disrespectful, and not dependable. Not helpful, the app is horrible. I did a dispute and still waiting on a response. Wisely needs to get it together! I will..."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Plenti

1.5 (108 reviews)
    • www.plenti.com

"I use a Plenti card issued by Rite Aid and never get any benefits or discounts...I use the card faithfully, but never qualify for anything. Plus, my biggest gripe is that whenever I use the card I have to enter my old phone,..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Paypower

1.3 (99 reviews)
    • www.paypower.com

"The FAQ says "you can request direct reloads from your bank account to continue to fund your PayPower prepaid balance." So I transferred $500 to my People'sTrust/Paypower Checking account using the direct deposit form that is..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Vanilla Mastercard

1.3 (79 reviews)
    • www.vanillamastercard.com

"Keeps saying card is not valid and then hangs up but they sure used up $120
    More than I have used in the last 3 weeks"

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

Fastcard

1.7 (48 reviews)
    • www.fastcard.com

"I bought a card without knowing and I dont want it, I havent used it or scratched it but I dont want the card"

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

ADP Total Pay Card

1.3 (96 reviews)
    • totalpaycard.adp.com

"Call 186******** - enter my last six ssn - wont take (FRAUDULENT) wont take card number - need to resolve this issue.Wont accept calls - no cutsomer service avaiable - CALL ME 812-821-**** another...PISSED CONSUMER"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Payanywhere

1.4 (79 reviews)
    • www.payanywhere.com

"Was charged a higher fee than normal and wanted to see why. I was on hold and transferred to SIX different people. No one could helpfinally, after an HOUR of being on the phone, I had a guy leave a message for a manager to call..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service