Browse Cards Companies

Cards

MyVanilla

1.6 (326 reviews)
    • www.myvanillacard.com

"Transferred money to my card and it isnt on there wanting to know what the issue is please get back with me"

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service

SBI Card

1.9 (187 reviews)
    • www.sbicard.com

"Asking again & again SBI Card deptt to provide the name of merchant to whom payment made of 5312/- on 17/07/2021 through PayU Gurgaon but they are providing the same details and asking this is the liability of customer to pau..."

Read All 571 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OneVanilla

1.7 (281 reviews)
    • www.onevanilla.com

"Company difficult to deal with. No address or fax number provided. Only a P.O box. Long wait on the phone."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

CareCredit

1.9 (150 reviews)
    • www.carecredit.com

"I have not received my care credit statement in the mail and I wish to pay it and send in a check im looking at an old statement that I have I do not see a phone number on it or my account number I have lost my care credit card"

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Vanilla Gift

1.4 (277 reviews)
    • www.vanillagift.com

"I just put my gift card numbers in a customer service online Vanilla gift card and it says that they can't find them so I lose my money on these cards this is some *** they got to be stealing millions of dollars somebody got to..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Elan Financial Services

1.4 (267 reviews)
    • www.elanfinancialservices.com

"Slashed my credit limit $7,300.00 after I paid it off in full $9,000.00 GET ANOTHER CARD! TRIED TO TALK TO THEM, ALL TO NO AVAIL. PART OF REASON MY CREDIT SCORE WAS LOW, BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT YET REPORTED TO TRANS UNION THAT I..."

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service

Achievecard

1.8 (172 reviews)
    • www.achievecard.com

"Also looking for my dispute money he said 10days today is the 10day I faxed the paperwork and I was told I was approved so where's my money I have to pay rent"

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service

Vanilla Visa

1.5 (128 reviews)
    • www.vanillavisa.com

"I have an open case for some unauthorized transactions. Want to know wats going on why is it taking so long"

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

Citicards

1.7 (121 reviews)
    • creditcards.citi.com

"I recieved an application through the mail but I want to make sure it's not a scam before I give my social security number"

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service

Bluebird By American Express

1.8 (180 reviews)
    • www.bluebird.com

"Yes my blue bird card yesterday at a ATM it said it was not active I like to get it unblocked
    So I can draw money out of my account"

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service