Browse Cards Companies

Cards

RushCard

1.6 (2,217 reviews)
    • www.rushcard.com

"I have been a RushCard holder since 2014 an bever had this problem an today I find transactions I did not make an been trying to speak to someone about it an cannot get an live agent Im very displeased about this"

Read All 4690 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1,895 reviews)
    • www.greendot.com

"Trying to email greendot to get my cash off my card before my card got block but the info they gave me can't email what they asking me to email them."

Read All 3874 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Netspend

1.5 (1,307 reviews)
    • www.netspend.com

"I called the customer service I need to speak with a representative for the reason that they declined my card I did not get the new one my name elmer rodriguez 12 cannel sc greeville 29611 I need my money that I have with you or..."

Read All 2626 reviews Customer Service

Direct Express

1.7 (1,062 reviews)
    • www.usdirectexpress.com

"I've tried logging in hour after hour and I'm still getting the 10 minute lock out.
    Please fix this as I need to have access to my account"

Read All 2290 reviews Customer Service

First Progress

1.7 (1,032 reviews)
    • www.firstprogress.com

"They lost my payment and did nothing to try find it This company never seems to get anything correct."

Read All 1819 reviews Customer Service

Global Cash Card

1.7 (975 reviews)
    • www.globalcashcard.com

"I don't know if its my cash card or my employer. But my pay is suppose to post two days before pay day. And has not posted this not the first time this as occurred with this cash card.d"

Read All 1631 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Moneypak

1.4 (752 reviews)
    • www.moneypak.com

"It told me there was a problem when I purchased the money pak I lost the card but have pictures of the back and the reciet. I would like a check mailed to
    Lesa Kirk
    408 n Broadway
    Sayre Oklahoma 73662"

Read All 1606 reviews Customer Service

Skylight One

2.0 (530 reviews)
    • www.skylightpaycard.com

"Your company still refuses to give my daughter her late fathers funds left on his Skylight Card. She proved that she is his only next of kin. She provided all your company requested. They have told her for 3 months that its being..."

Read All 1097 reviews Customer Service

American Express

1.5 (436 reviews)
    • www.americanexpress.com

"They do not know how to conduct their business and this company needs to be shut down. Terrible customer service"

Read All 849 reviews Customer Service

Pockit

1.4 (332 reviews)
    • www.pockit.com

"I have money in my account, but when I try spend my money it doesnt work. Ive tried contactless pay and put my pin in, but it still dont work"

Read All 816 reviews Customer Service