Skip to content

Cards

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (2,497 reviews)
    • www.greendot.com

"GreenDot closed my account and refused to refund my balance. I tried contacting them and they put me on hold for 3 hours and never returned to the phone."

Read All 5238 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.5 (2,273 reviews)
    • www.rushcard.com

"The rushcard has beening close so where is my money went to and I dnt have no money to put on a card and I cant resolve my situation at all cause the number yall me to call dnt work"

Read All 4877 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fampay

2.7 (1,188 reviews)
    • fampay.in

"Suddenly, my family's payment account was blocked. In my account, there is more than 1500 Rs for school fees. Please help me, I want to reopen my account."

Read All 4229 reviews Customer Service

Direct Express

1.7 (1,621 reviews)
    • www.usdirectexpress.com

"On July 1, 2024, I used my debit card at a Wells Fargo on Washington Street, Shelby NC. That was the last time I used it. I made a transaction dispute claim #1-80********. I don't know if I'm supposed to fill out a form. I've..."

Read All 3593 reviews Customer Service

Netspend

1.5 (1,480 reviews)
    • www.netspend.com

"I.need acctivation mi cardbank,i have 3 cards,but no workin,no activation.. and needed work this money..look me interesa the sistema.I ,m Pablo ponce i need u help .tks ...OK ...Inoacctivationbifore for mi psport..i lose but i..."

Read All 3050 reviews Customer Service

First Progress

1.7 (1,455 reviews)
    • www.firstprogress.com

"First Progress's priority is to provide customers with documents, which is not a problem, but it is difficult to get them to provide you with proof of correspondence or documentation from them when you request it. Poor customer..."

Read All 2653 reviews Customer Service

Pockit

1.6 (794 reviews)
    • www.pockit.com

"I can access the account I didn't do anything with it just to pay insurance and my account is blocked"

Read All 2198 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Moneypak

1.4 (961 reviews)
    • www.moneypak.com

"Am on vacation i need to load miney on my card money pack not loading what is the problem please can someone fix the problem"

Read All 2185 reviews Customer Service

Global Cash Card

1.3 (990 reviews)
    • www.globalcashcard.com

"Charging 46.00$ for one month . They declined it. I have money on GCC. I need it on my visa debit. Don't have your card. Can't wait till monday."

Read All 1662 reviews Customer Service

American Express

1.9 (668 reviews)
    • www.americanexpress.com

"AE customer service is in the toilet...my AE card number was stolen while traveling in Norway. Not the actual card, but my AE number. I called to notify AE of fraudulent charges. I was told the card would be shipped out in a few..."

Read All 1367 reviews Customer Service