Browse Cards Companies

Cards

RushCard

1.6 (2,256 reviews)
    • www.rushcard.com

"Ripping people off refusing to help people will not let people sign into the app nobody can get no help or anything"

Read All 4823 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (2,113 reviews)
    • www.greendot.com

"I call them and they hang up the phone on me ,they put me on hold for hours at a time, they never answer the question of where is my refund I want my money that I worked for ! They are not perfessional at all , they are very rude..."

Read All 4385 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Direct Express

1.7 (1,368 reviews)
    • www.usdirectexpress.com

"Lost misplaced direct express card spoke with customer service about the issue they said the new card would be mailed seven to ten business days it's been two weeks still have not received please look into this matter thank you..."

Read All 3006 reviews Customer Service

Netspend

1.5 (1,376 reviews)
    • www.netspend.com

"There is a restriction on my card and I want it lifted now. I need access to my money for my doctor copay today. Please have a human call me at 561-660-**** otherwise I will not bank with you anymore! The transaction was declined..."

Read All 2811 reviews Customer Service

First Progress

1.7 (1,352 reviews)
    • www.firstprogress.com

"I fax a letter about my money please call me 662744****, its very important that I get my money back."

Read All 2427 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Moneypak

1.4 (857 reviews)
    • www.moneypak.com

"Someone owed me some money for towing services. All I've got is numbers on a piece of paper. How do I get the money?"

Read All 1873 reviews Customer Service

Global Cash Card

1.3 (985 reviews)
    • www.globalcashcard.com

"Hello,
    I am inquiring about how to log in to see my pay stubs for my job when I can not remember my username therefore, it wont let me change my password and then when I try to act like Im creating an account it says that there is..."

Read All 1654 reviews Customer Service

Pockit

1.6 (523 reviews)
    • www.pockit.com

"I cant activate adisonl card holder on app as I can't find out how to it doent say accitave on the card on the app"

Read All 1329 reviews Customer Service

Skylight One

2.0 (595 reviews)
    • www.skylightpaycard.com

"I get paid every other Thursday and today is when I get paid why havent I received my check yet help"

Read All 1232 reviews Customer Service

American Express

1.6 (523 reviews)
    • www.americanexpress.com

"I had to pay my sons bills for AE Good and Delta with my Wells Fargo account they were able to pay the Gold bill but will not allow me to pay the Delta bill with an account that is not on file well my Wells account was not on..."

Read All 1052 reviews Customer Service