Browse Cards Companies

Cards

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • www.rushcard.com

"I'm in neednof my bank statements, I've emailed them and have had no response and I urgently need my bank statements"

Read All 4677 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1,880 reviews)
    • www.greendot.com

"I just received my card in the mail. When I set it up a little while ago and he generated a pin for me."

Read All 3822 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Netspend

1.5 (1,302 reviews)
    • www.netspend.com

"i simply called to ask about a transaction and this person who claims her name was cris Id number L968 kept quizing me instead of answering my question about my account but when i ask for a superviser she stall me out about 30..."

Read All 2611 reviews Customer Service

Direct Express

1.8 (1,038 reviews)
    • www.usdirectexpress.com

"They put a hold on my card! This is the second time that I have been fraudulently held hostage by this company. This second issue I Blaine on them also"

Read All 2228 reviews Customer Service

First Progress

1.7 (1,000 reviews)
    • www.firstprogress.com

"Can someone call me back at 401-74*-***
    I would like to check my balance on my secure master card , thank you"

Read All 1748 reviews Customer Service

Global Cash Card

1.7 (972 reviews)
    • www.globalcashcard.com

"I recently recieved a charge card through my job and am having some trouble activating it. I called all the numbers and the automated voice said i cant activate my card until i create an account. So i looked up the website and it..."

Read All 1626 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Moneypak

1.4 (745 reviews)
    • www.moneypak.com

"I never don't transfer use my card cause I just use my cause to do payments I lost my card and couldn't call cause I lost my phone to and other personal things . When login on my computer to check my account I count login."

Read All 1589 reviews Customer Service

Skylight One

2.0 (528 reviews)
    • www.skylightpaycard.com

"My name is Michael Jordan and someone from a place called watch stop took $98.54 from my sky light card on September the 13th I was trying to get a card that I had seen on Facebook and that's we're I messed up at because it's not..."

Read All 1085 reviews Customer Service

American Express

1.5 (427 reviews)
    • www.americanexpress.com

"American express denied my charge for $59. I need to know what charge is for. I put in another credit card but will dispute it unless I know what it is for I already paid Yola for renewal of domain name."

Read All 832 reviews Customer Service

Pockit

1.5 (294 reviews)
    • www.pockit.com

"My mobile and Pockit card has been stolen.
    Since last wednesday I'm trying to contact Pockit to block my old card, have a new one been sent and to log into my account to transfer my money to access it.And failed.
    When I try to log i..."