Skip to content

Cannabis, CBD Products and Mushrooms

Pro Naturals CBD

1.2 (30 reviews)
    • pronaturalscbd.com

"I want my packages to stop arriving."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Exhale Wellness

2.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.exhalewell.com

"They were great at getting back to me and answering my questions! I had a question about my order and the guy was FANTASTIC! Patient, kind, and helpful! I so appreciate it, as I work in customer service and I got exceptional..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Organic Recover CBD

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • organicrecovercbd.com

"Didn't talk with anyone. So, what's up? I just want to return what I didn't order. But your customer service isn't even customer service, it's a scam trying to push a person into a product they don't need. Hello."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

VeriLife

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.verilife.com

"Medical is what made the company in Westminster Maryland and now since Rec theres 5 cashiers for rec and one for medical and when I asked the manager Mikey
    Why he said call outs well that was the second and last time I stand in lin..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Verified Cbd Oil

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • verifiedcbd.com

"Cancel any orders at this address ,and stop stop again stop doing all transactions from my account please."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

PetCBDclub

4.8 (5 reviews)
    • petcbdclub.com

"Thankfully, PetCBDClub came to the rescue with their calming CBD oil. Within days, my dog's nervousness decreased, and she became noticeably more at ease in various situations. I highly recommend them to anyone with an anxious..."

FiveCBD

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • fivecbd.com

"Called never answered! Sent multiple requests and never responded! Very poor customer service! Do not order online!"

Dutchie

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • dutchie.com

"This company cause me to have overdraft fees for my financial institution on I got hit on dutchie pay my account my account was debited and also paid $113 to the delivery person in cash so I got hit twice."

Growers Choice Cannabis Seeds

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.growerschoiceseeds.com

"I placed my order some time back and have yet to receive it. I have ordered before with no problem. My information is as follows Russell Nelson P.O.Box 513, 22093 Main St., Reeds Spring Mo. 65737. Thanks"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

GreenGanjaDelivery

1.0 (1 review)
    • greenganjadelivery.com

"FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm no service good pepsi north goa New business pepsi services. I have General Store shop: .............."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service