Browse Buses Companies

Buses

Megabus

2.1 (1,312 reviews)
    • www.megabus.com

"I decided to take the Megabus last minute to get back home due to safety reasons. I do not have a car, so I take an Uber to where the stop is located. But then I look on the email sent by Megabus and it gave me an address that..."

Read All 3066 reviews Customer Service

Greyhound

1.6 (585 reviews)
    • www.greyhound.com

"They went out of their way to ensure once my wallet was found I got it back ..I appreciate everything the Drivers, the station staff and even corporate. Greyhound went above and beyond. I will always use them for future bus travel..."

Read All 1373 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gotobus

1.4 (131 reviews)
    • www.gotobus.com

"Well I get a refund for my ticket please I need a refund I wasn’t able to use it I wasn’t able to get a ticket please my card was charged $100 and I didn’t order a ticket"

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

redBus

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.redbus.in

"Worst service and without notice cancelled booked ticket and making money business fellows bus operators"

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

SuperShuttle

1.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.supershuttle.com

"Confirmation #391**** Braydan Adams booked for pick up 4:47 am CST May 7, 2021 at 3488 Ponce de Leon Ct Gulf Shores, AL. The shuttle service was for airport delivery to Pensicola, FL airport.
    The Driver 251-391-**** called at 4:47..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

FlixBus

1.6 (105 reviews)
    • www.flixbus.com

"Me cancelaron mi viaje y no podía viajar en otra fecha es la razón por la que quiero que me regresen mi dinero adjunto la foto del viaje que me cancelaron"

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Academy Bus

1.5 (73 reviews)
    • www.academybus.com

"Phone that was left on bus on Monday 22nd of August The bus was in Manhattan heading to cheese quake New Jersey it left downtown Manhattan at 5:38 PM"

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

BoltBus

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • www.boltbus.com

"Because i need some answers about the charge on my credit card if they have to subscriptions one for $9 and I believe the other one for I'm not really sure what that was but I was charged $15 someone needs to explain"

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Us Coachways

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.uscoachways.com

"Women for Trump chartered 11 buses and 2 hours before they were to leave, US Coachways cancelled the charters. These women were peace loving people who wanted nothing but to attend a march in DC."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

BlaBlaBus

1.3 (49 reviews)
    • www.blablacar.co.uk

"Greetings,
    I was scheduled to travel on September 16 from Biarritz Airport to Orly Airport at 5:00 pm. I got a message that the bus was going to be 25 minutes late. I went into Biarritz Airport to check my messages came back out an..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service