Browse Buses Companies

Buses

Megabus

2.1 (1,286 reviews)
    • www.megabus.com

"So I had other means of transportation. So didnt need to use your service. So I would like a refund or credit to use at a later time
    Thank you for time , hope to hear back from u as soon as possible
    David Petway
    Number 929 384****"

Read All 2995 reviews Customer Service

Greyhound

1.6 (467 reviews)
    • www.greyhound.com

"They lost my luggage during a bus cleaning and are claiming I was transferring buses therefore they cant get my stuff nor give compensation."

Read All 1105 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gotobus

1.5 (121 reviews)
    • www.gotobus.com

"The was suppose to be here at 8:15 still has not arrived Charlotte NC. What is the bus coming Freedom Drive"

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

SuperShuttle

1.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.supershuttle.com

"Confirmation #391**** Braydan Adams booked for pick up 4:47 am CST May 7, 2021 at 3488 Ponce de Leon Ct Gulf Shores, AL. The shuttle service was for airport delivery to Pensicola, FL airport.
    The Driver 251-391-**** called at 4:47..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Academy Bus

1.5 (72 reviews)
    • www.academybus.com

"Bus 20140 has multiple passengers including the driver without a mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 250 pm depart from port authority"

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

BoltBus

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • www.boltbus.com

"Please after the issue with ur driver which I think he reported me first before I did,only for me to try using bolt and discovered I was blocked..hoe can bolt unblock me,cuz these drivers are making you guyz loose customers"

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Us Coachways

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.uscoachways.com

"Women for Trump chartered 11 buses and 2 hours before they were to leave, US Coachways cancelled the charters. These women were peace loving people who wanted nothing but to attend a march in DC."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Coach Usa

1.5 (40 reviews)
    • www.coachusa.com

"Ur people told me there was a 330bus from hawley pa to port Authority my. That is not true. Now one of ur people told me there is a 618am from Honesdale pa to port Authority Mysore I came too Honesdale but my round trip ticket is..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Peter Pan Bus Lines

1.8 (37 reviews)
    • peterpanbus.com

"No dispatcher, no driver to tell you Nothing.
    nobody in Springfield Union Station to talk to. I couldn't get my ticket for tomorrow w the advertised discounts.
    SHAME ON PETER PAN AND THEIR MEDIOCRE STAFF &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; SERV..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Pace Suburban Bus

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.pacebus.com

"I need and many others need the 355 bus that runs in Lansing, Burnham and Calumet City to start back asap! Myself and so many of the regular riders are being inconvenienced by having to take the 358 bus with many seriously..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service