Browse Buses Companies

Buses

Megabus

2.1 (1276 reviews)
    • www.megabus.com

"Giving me stupid redemption codes that can only be used ONE at a time when I paid for the the original ticket and you were the ones that canceled the bus. I know how about refunding us !!!"

Read All 2965 reviews Customer Service

Greyhound

1.6 (429 reviews)
    • www.greyhound.com

"The ac on the bus broke down we had to ride for 2 hours in the heat & had to sit in Arizona for 2 plus hours for another bus to come when we finely made it to LA they tell me the bus has already left and we would have to wait..."

Read All 1032 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gotobus

1.5 (119 reviews)
    • www.gotobus.com

"I ordered two tickets on 06/13/2021 for the 9:00 Raleigh (New Bern Ave) going to NY (19 Allen st) bus and received an error message stating my card was declined but $120 was charged twice totaling $240. I really need my refund"

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

SuperShuttle

1.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.supershuttle.com

"Confirmation #391**** Braydan Adams booked for pick up 4:47 am CST May 7, 2021 at 3488 Ponce de Leon Ct Gulf Shores, AL. The shuttle service was for airport delivery to Pensicola, FL airport.
    The Driver 251-391-**** called at 4:47..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Academy Bus

1.5 (71 reviews)
    • www.academybus.com

"It is hard to communicate with a person when I call but when I did they were nice but couldnt provide me with any information."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

BoltBus

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • www.boltbus.com

"Because I paid for tickets on Friday and haven't emailed an Itinerary and I have a 1215 ride from Seattle to Portland"

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Us Coachways

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.uscoachways.com

"Women for Trump chartered 11 buses and 2 hours before they were to leave, US Coachways cancelled the charters. These women were peace loving people who wanted nothing but to attend a march in DC."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Coach Usa

1.5 (40 reviews)
    • www.coachusa.com

"need more buses please . on the weekends late night. park and rides. more time. in between time. some PEOPLE WORK LATE AND NO WAY TO GET BACK. PEOLPE BEEN DRIVING FOR 16 MONTHS NOW. WE NEED A BROKE PLEASE PUT MOE BUSES ON ORANGE..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Peter Pan Bus Lines

1.8 (35 reviews)
    • peterpanbus.com

"My flight out of Logan was canceled, however, since I only found out about it within the final 2 hours before I was to take the bus, I cannot get either a refund or change the ticket. It's just gone. I've used Peter Pan and it's..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Pace Suburban Bus

2.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.pacebus.com

"Bus number 20453
    Time 5:30am
    Bus operator 1831
    This morning bus operator 1831 arrived 10 minutes later than rita had posted. This isn't the issue the issue arose when she parked and sat at the dropoff location of 54th and Cermak for..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service