Browse Building Products Companies

Building Products

Harvey Building Products

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.harveybuildingproducts.com

"Theyre OK until theyre Not.
    We outfitted our new construction cottage with Harvey Products thru a local contractor; windows, doors, siding etc. We visited their showroom in Berlin CT, and they were mostly helpful.
    Long-story-short,..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Carpet Factory Outlet

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.carpetfactoryoutlet.net

"this is the second carpet installed by them in the same room in the same spot where the seam has let go. the carpet is 3 years old and was told that there's nothing they can do. It will be the last time I give them any business...."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GLI Pool Products

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.glipoolproducts.com

"I bought a GLI cover for my pool. I was in the middle of covering it for the winter. I pulled out the cover and opened it to find some of the rings were smashed and others were no longer on the cover where they were suppose to..."

True Hardwoods

3.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.truehardwoods.com

"I ordered 2K worth of flooring on 11/12. I asked for an update a few weeks in and was told it'd be delivered by the end of Nov. No update so on Dec 1 1st I ask for an update (via email) and got no reply. Texted and got a reply..."

Olympia Supply Company

• www.olympiasupplycompany.com

"Did the same thing to me. Tried calling them phone was disconnected. they called me today and told me there was a free radio and I almost fell off my chair. they are a scam. Funny I can not ge ahold of them but they new how to..."

Custom Door Direct

1.8 (1 review)
    • Building Products

"Once he took the money he would never return my calls. The door he sent missed parts and brick molding. Don't bother doing business with Don."

Contractors Supply and Equipment

• www.contractorssupply.com

"A shipment of window cleaner arrived at our company. No one seemed to have ordered it. No purchase orders had been issued for Contractor Supply Company. We tried several times to contact Contractor Supply Company leaving..."

Caesarstone

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.caesarstone.com

"We bought a jumbo sized kitchen counter in pure white. Within 1 week there was a coffee stain about one quarter inch by one and one quarter inch that will not come out. We tried everything to get it out and contacted Caesarstone..."

BamKing Usa

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • ooo.bamkingusa.com

"I purchased the bamboo decking boards through Menards. Within 3 months of installation; the boards were turning black with mold. I did follow the installation guidelines, and the deck is 10 feet off the ground and open to great..."

Awntech

1.4 (1 review)
    • www.awntech.com

"Ordered two awnings. Upon delivery saw the support bars were like toys. Complete junk. My installers could not get the confusing instruction diagrams to line up with the actual product. Screws to hold the support bars together..."