Browse Building Products Companies

Building Products

Mobile Home Parts Store

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • mobilehomepartsstore.com

"Was told rudely that I would have to pay for the return. I do not reccomend this company because of the shabby customer service. Will never order from this site again."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Leroy Merlin

1.8 (20 reviews)
    • leroymerlin.com

"In Feb 2021 we ordered a greenhouse and they delivered in March. In April we informed the supplier they had delivered the wrong greenhouse.
    They told us they would collect the wrong greenhouse and deliver the correct greenhouse. Fi..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fenesta

1.9 (14 reviews)
    • www.fenesta.com

"No one is answering the phone on customer care my main door's lock and system is not working every time we call cc no. They say all the executives are busy and this is happening for 3-4 days no damn they pick up the phone"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Tri State Carports

1.5 (15 reviews)
    • www.tristatecarports.com

"This company is the biggest joke I have ever experienced in my life! They scheduled two different delivery dates and did not show up for either one. Worst of all they never did call me to say they were not showing up! I have made..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Easy Crown Molding

2.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.easycrownmolding.com

"I order their crown mouldings from website but the mouldings are like paper. When i saw the advertise i was really impress but in reality its nothing like that. The Stick and peel part is on one side only which is on top but the..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

US Standard Products

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • usstandardproducts.com

"Same as everyone else. I received a random call from someone claiming to be with US Standard Products stating that we had purchased from them in the past and they wanted to send a free gift for our patronage. I told them "sure,..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Dap Products

2.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.dap.com

"Was directed to call customer service number by the Home Depot in regards to a review I posted. Called provided Joyce with proof of purchase and she did nothing after my partner was injured due to their faulty packaging...."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

AZEK Building Products

2.2 (14 reviews)
    • azekco.com

"We have had our expensive Azek deck for 3 years. We were told it was more durable than wood, maintenance free
    Long story short:
    Scratches easily, fascia is warping and the most upsetting thing for me is THE SQUIRRELS LIKE TO CHEW ON..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Wood Cutter Pro

1.0 (12 reviews)
    • woodcutterpro.com

"I have been trying to buy a chain saw. I was told you have 2 types of chain saws. I want the larger one, 2 Batt. and 2 extra chains, how much is it and do you have a Kit.???
    Contact me please. Dennis d.uram@***.net or 408-590-*****"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Epoxy Coat

2.0 (11 reviews)
    • www.epoxy-coat.com

"Did not get full order. They DO NOT answer their phone or emails. Stay away"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service