Browse Building Products Companies

Building Products

Solis Spa Covers

2.5 (35 reviews)
    • www.solisspacovers.com

"Purchased the cover in February 2015 for $300.00. According to their website it carried a 5 year warranty. Within a year it became extremely discolored. The hinge also tore. Contacted the company by email and was asked what i..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Pergo

1.5 (32 reviews)
    • na.pergo.com

"I have done 4 rooms in my house with Pergo and no problems. Bought 9 cases to do a small bedroom making sure it was the same floor I bought one year earlier. However, we could never get the floor to engage or lock. We go a refund..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ProVia

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.provia.com

"Wrong person sorry Sad ..................................................................................
    ..........................."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Minwax

2.1 (27 reviews)
    • www.minwax.com

"I applied two coats of Minwax polyurethane to oak vernir plywood to seal the wood before applying coats of Custom Coat 2 part bed liner resin to weatherproof the surface. I sanded between coats and allowed weeks of dry time before..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Insulation4less

1.8 (27 reviews)
    • www.insulation4less.com

"I am interested in ordering insulation, but do not have internet access readily available, and would prefer doing business over the phone if that is possible ! Thanks !"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Werner Ladder

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.wernerco.com

"I needed to order a foot for my 24 ft. ext. ladder. I was told that the part was no longer available and that I should take it out of service. I bought this ladder new and have taken very good care of it. I am 66 years old and..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Swift Lock

2.2 (18 reviews)
    • Building Products

"Want to know how to get a hold of company Lowes where I bought it from has no idea how to get ahold of them !"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Showerdoordirect

1.1 (21 reviews)
    • www.showerdoordirect.com

"Ordered an item from them back in July 2020. While they sent a ship notification, it was followed up with a "delay" status that exists until this day (December 2020). I have since asked them no less than 7 times to refund my..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

VersaTube

3.0 (16 reviews)
    • www.versatube.com

"Only 2 of 5 frames fit together for the 14 ft measurements needed which in turn made roof waves. Extremely disappointed and to boot i ran out of screws by 30 and have been waiting since may 3 for replacements. While waiting I..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Wallplate Warehouse

1.9 (17 reviews)
    • www.wallplatewarehouse.com

"This place is a scam. I placed and order on May 6th and it is now May 17th and still no items. Have not received any response to
    Multiple emails. It appears all their reviews are fake based on al the complaints I am finding online."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service