Browse Building Products Companies

Behr

1.7 (313 reviews)
    • www.behr.com

"Hello
    I emailed you guys awhile back after i talked to you guys on the phone. Home depot said that i needed to get ahold of you guys about my 6 gallons of paint that should of been one coverage..
    Dont get me wrong. I do love your pa..."

Read All 683 reviews Customer Service

Sherwin Williams

2.0 (143 reviews)
    • www.sherwin-williams.com

"Went to your store in Marble Falls, TX and told man waiting on me that I wanted to purchase two samples and ask if he could recommend a good taupe color. He said I am not a decorator. To which I replied that I had been in other st..."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Valspar

1.5 (81 reviews)
    • www.valspar.com

"I was so excited to use this paint as I had heard good things about it and I found it on sale. Well, it's not even worth the sale price. I got a basic white paint. Although it appears quite thick at first there is very little..."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

ShelterLogic

1.6 (93 reviews)
    • www.shelterlogic.com

"I bought 2 13x20x 12 garage in a box from Amazon last may.I thought they would have lasted a little longer than a yr even though its not your top of the line.one already ripped all the way across and the other one is starting.I..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Feldco

1.9 (66 reviews)
    • www.4feldco.com

"May 5, 2022, we had a garage door installed. One of the installers said a wire was corroded and needed to be replace before the project could be finished. When the electrician finally showed up, he determined the wire was not..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Tools

2.0 (60 reviews)
    • www.stanleytools.com

"still waiting for replacement SAE socket 12 point 1/2 by 3/8 drive black chrome. I called almost a month ago. Dave Kraemer. 7348 Ireland Drive Hartford Wisconsin 53027. Please advise. (262) 853-****. dbkraemer@***.com"

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Kitchen And Bath Authority

1.8 (59 reviews)
    • www.kbauthority.com

"I believe that this company lies to customers and do not deliver on items in a timely manner because they falsely advertise to have items in stock. I also believe they sell incomplete units and try to "up sell" you while they..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Olympic Paint And Stain

2.0 (47 reviews)
    • www.olympic.com

"Their paint sample that I picked was a slight shade of cedar, what I got was a very dark brown, unfortunately I had my son paint it while I was out when I returned I was really mad. It took us two weeks to pressure wash and then s..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Moore

1.8 (28 reviews)
    • www.benjaminmoore.com

"It is not only maddening, but as a professional painter who exclusively uses your paint; your website is awful.
    It's an insult to your patrons to have such a difficult to use, dated, non informative, circular & unhelpful website.
    I..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Toolbarn

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.toolbarn.com

"Worst customer service ever! Ordered a product that was supposed to come within a certain period of time after waiting well beyond that I decided I would have to waste time calling them. Now, they say itll be almost another month..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service