Browse Building Products Companies

Building Products

Behr

1.7 (308 reviews)
    • www.behr.com

"I applied deck over 2 years ago on new deck went by directions 1st year ok few cracks this year a total mess pealing rotted one post off on bottom went bought *** didn't take off scrapping it off sanding nothing is working I have..."

Read All 675 reviews Customer Service

Sherwin Williams

2.0 (134 reviews)
    • www.sherwin-williams.com

"I left two messages with the regional manager and she never got back with me. I currently have concrete pain from them and each store in Dallas has none in stock with no explanation."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Valspar

1.5 (74 reviews)
    • www.valspar.com

"Purchased exterior white to paint a fence that had already bin painted. Had it shook when i bought it when went to use it was very runny and didn't cover well"

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

ShelterLogic

1.7 (84 reviews)
    • www.shelterlogic.com

"I purchased Shelter Logics 18x20 garage in a box. In May of 2020. Anthony Catucci was my sales person. He promised the tent would be at my location in two weeks. It took a month. I used the tent last year for 3 months for my summe..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Feldco

2.0 (59 reviews)
    • www.4feldco.com

"Having a problem getting a resolution. I called about a cracked window some 3 years ago. When we finally received a call back. We paid the $99. They came out after Covid started to slow down, measured my window. Then the waiting..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Tools

2.0 (53 reviews)
    • www.stanleytools.com

"3rd time I've been told a replacement would be sent to me......still no replacement. This warranty experience will effect my buying decisions going forward"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Kitchen And Bath Authority

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • www.kbauthority.com

"They are not authorized dealers of Phylirch products and they do not take care of any warranty items so you are at risk buying from them. Customer service is very bad."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Olympic Paint And Stain

2.0 (46 reviews)
    • www.olympic.com

"I am amazed! After months of dead ends, one phone call to these experts and I found exactly what I wanted! It was 2017, when I stained my fence. It has been needing a new coat, but Lowes stopped carrying Olympic Products (because..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Toolbarn

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.toolbarn.com

"Worst customer service ever! Ordered a product that was supposed to come within a certain period of time after waiting well beyond that I decided I would have to waste time calling them. Now, they say itll be almost another month..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Moore

1.9 (21 reviews)
    • www.benjaminmoore.com

"Benjamin Moore's website is awful. It's glitchy, slow and the cart randomly empties making you have to start all over. Were I not wedded to using Benjamin Moore paint, this would make me more on to another manufacturer. So..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service