Skip to content

Building Products

Behr

1.7 (317 reviews)
    • www.behr.com

"I contacted bahr and they said as a courtesy they will send me one gallon. That was very nice of them because they didn't really have to do that. Thanks"

Read All 698 reviews Customer Service

Sherwin Williams

2.1 (148 reviews)
    • www.sherwin-williams.com

"I have been a loyal Sherwin-Williams customer for more than 30 years. Every home that I have purchased or renovated has been done with Sherwin-Williams paint. Unfortunately, I am very dissatisfied at your current inflated prices...."

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Valspar

1.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.valspar.com

"Used a 10 year warranty, solio not use ValsparDd deck paint (Valspar) on my deck, After just 1.5 years, it is all peeling and looks like crap. Want the money reimbursed to me that I am paying a contractor to strip the deck and re..."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

ShelterLogic

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • www.shelterlogic.com

"If you see something look for it on Amazon. I bought a beach chair, I have to pay to return. Buy from Amazon that will give you free returns. Now I'm stuck with a chair I don't want and too expensive to return"

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Alien Tape

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.tryalientape.com

"I placed a lightweight plastic pencil holder on the side of my kitchen cabinet. It was meant to hold six chalk pencils to accompany a black, magnetic board. It's incredibly lightweight. It just fell off the cabinet, causing the..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Kitchen And Bath Authority

2.1 (72 reviews)
    • www.kbauthority.com

"I am very happy with my vanity. I was a bit hesitant due to the size of the product and the delivery process, but everything went smoothly. The vanity looks great, and I definitely recommend it."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Olympic Paint And Stain

2.3 (53 reviews)
    • www.olympic.com

"My deck was done in July 4 2023 in my summer home in the poconos, PA. This year when I went back to my summer home. The stain came off on the floor of the deck in every area.i was very disappointed. I went back to Home Depot. The..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Leroy Merlin

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.leroymerlin.com

"Estou absolutamente furioso com a Leroy Merlin Portugal e o seu serviço absolutamente vergonhoso! Desde o momento em que efectuei a minha encomenda online, eles não conseguiram fazer nada, provando que são completamente incompeten..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Moore

1.9 (32 reviews)
    • www.benjaminmoore.com

"I ordered five sample jars of paint, but only one arrived. Yet, the invoice showed I bought five. I called customer service, but they got combative with me instead of admitting the error and trying to make it right."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Pergo

1.5 (39 reviews)
    • na.pergo.com

"Cancellation of laminate via Lowes special order that is in North Carolina werhouse product number 107****"

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service