Browse Building Products Companies

Building Products

Behr

1.7 (308 reviews)
    • www.behr.com

"I applied deck over 2 years ago on new deck went by directions 1st year ok few cracks this year a total mess pealing rotted one post off on bottom went bought *** didn't take off scrapping it off sanding nothing is working I have..."

Read All 675 reviews Customer Service

Sherwin Williams

2.0 (135 reviews)
    • www.sherwin-williams.com

"I am a professional painter with over 30 years of experience. I know exactly what I am doing and use the best tools. Sherwin paint simply does not cover. Guaranteed two or more coats will be required! Try Behr Marquis or Behr..."

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Valspar

1.5 (74 reviews)
    • www.valspar.com

"My Wife and I decided to spend the Money to renovate the Kitchen. We wanted to match the colors in the Blacksplash to walls and IKEA Cabinets. we paid a painter to do the painting. after two plus days of work. I said to the..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

ShelterLogic

1.7 (85 reviews)
    • www.shelterlogic.com

"One panel has a 36" tear . now 2 other tear have started.
    About 20 small holes have appeared. The Garage in a box
    round has been installed for 1year and 5 month."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Feldco

1.9 (61 reviews)
    • www.4feldco.com

"If I could give this company Zero or Negative Stars I would. I ordered a Sliding Glass door from Feldco in NOVEMBER OF 2020 and I am still waiting for Feldco to deliver the door panels free of damages and defects!
    During First Inst..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Tools

2.0 (53 reviews)
    • www.stanleytools.com

"3rd time I've been told a replacement would be sent to me......still no replacement. This warranty experience will effect my buying decisions going forward"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Kitchen And Bath Authority

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • www.kbauthority.com

"They are not authorized dealers of Phylirch products and they do not take care of any warranty items so you are at risk buying from them. Customer service is very bad."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Olympic Paint And Stain

2.0 (46 reviews)
    • www.olympic.com

"I am amazed! After months of dead ends, one phone call to these experts and I found exactly what I wanted! It was 2017, when I stained my fence. It has been needing a new coat, but Lowes stopped carrying Olympic Products (because..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Toolbarn

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.toolbarn.com

"Worst customer service ever! Ordered a product that was supposed to come within a certain period of time after waiting well beyond that I decided I would have to waste time calling them. Now, they say itll be almost another month..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Benjamin Moore

1.9 (21 reviews)
    • www.benjaminmoore.com

"John, the representative from Benjamin Moore who I talked about buying the right paint for my situation. He explained the characteristics of the 2 kinds of paint I wanted to use, why one might be better for my application"

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service