Browse Breeders Companies

Breeders

Puppyfind

2.7 (68 reviews)
    • www.puppyfind.com

"I just want to cancel my membership before I am charged again. I have already found a puppy and no longer need this account."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

Purebred Breeders

2.8 (23 reviews)
    • purebredbreeders.com

"When we got our KiKi she had a hard time breathing and got sick . Lots of Vet visit and now we know she is dying. Why do this to pet owners who learn to love and then have to watch them die. Please be kind and its not about the..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Boutique Teacup Puppies

1.4 (31 reviews)
    • www.boutiqueteacuppuppies.com

"I purchased???? or so I thought was a cavalier king charles spaniel from Antonioteacup.net last evening. After many go arounds and false accounts I was able to transfer $499. to their site with a promise of completion of..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Puro Amor Cattery

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • puroamorcattery.com

"After reading thru all the reviews, I realized that how we all have experienced similar situation. I will skip some stories that are the same with other reviews. Long story short, I have checked with Yulia many times before..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Shoreland Kennel

3.8 (10 reviews)
    • shorelandkennel.com

"Suzanne is a sincere and phenomenal breeder. I had a w,onderful experience and am eager to acquire another wired haired wiener dog again!!!"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Big Dog Kennel

2.4 (11 reviews)
    • bigdogkennel.com

"I purchased a male Rottie from this breeder 4 1/2 years ago. He was a beautiful dog with some serious genetic health problems that finally took his sweet life. He came to me with osteosarcoma, diabetes and entropian. I watched thi..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Omega Shepherds

2.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.omegashepherds.com

"We ordered two female German shepherds from Omega quite a few years ago. we never had one health issue of hip problems, both lived to over 12 years old and were wonderful dogs"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Berg Quella Kennel

2.6 (5 reviews)
    • flshepherds.com

"We got a female puppy from Linda 3 years ago. Ruby grown in gorgeous and smart dog. BUT...her hips were horrible, since she was a puppy. She doesnt jump or going upstairs because it painful and difficult for her. Her rear end is..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Fun Frenchies

3.5 (19 reviews)
    • funfrenchies.com

"I spoke with this woman about when a litter of puppies would be available , she said she had 2 puppies at the time . Funny thing is when I called her a few months prior she also said she had two puppies available at the time also..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei

3.5 (13 reviews)
    • www.beaux-art.com

"Barbara needs to educate herself and DNA test her dogs for SPAID before she continues to breed. I purchased a pup from her several years ago. She is gorgeous and as sweet as can be, but she has had numerous health issues. She has..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service