Skip to content

Breeders

PuppyFind

2.4 (82 reviews)
    • www.puppyfind.com

"I have been a customer for eight or nine years. I cant seem to contact anyone about why when I Google I am not even listed as a Breeder. I would like to get this problem resolved as soon as possible. Poor business practices."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Purebred Breeders

2.6 (23 reviews)
    • purebredbreeders.com

"When we got our KiKi she had a hard time breathing and got sick . Lots of Vet visit and now we know she is dying. Why do this to pet owners who learn to love and then have to watch them die. Please be kind and its not about the..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

NextDayPets

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • www.nextdaypets.com

"Please return my money, app is not working apparently you are transitioning to another one. I spent my time and money just so I can fill out another application!"

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

BabyPups Com

1.4 (31 reviews)
    • www.babypups.com

"It's all over this scam. Trick psychology they use on people. Their evil and will pay believe me God works in mysterious ways."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Avalanche Cane Corso

3.6 (25 reviews)
    • www.avalanchecanecorso.com

"I have nothing but kind words and thoughts for Avalanche. They were honest about their litters and helped me pick out two amazing puppies. My male lived to be 13 years and 4 months old. I will miss him forever. I bought a female..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Puro Amor Cattery

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • puroamorcattery.com

"Hi! This is Clouds story. If you have any questions please ask or message me. John Adams Waco, TX. sold me a cat that is sick sick sick. He refuses to refund or replace even though I have sent him all the medical records. He has s..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Shoreland Kennel

3.9 (10 reviews)
    • shorelandkennel.com

"Suzanne is a sincere and phenomenal breeder. I had a w,onderful experience and am eager to acquire another wired haired wiener dog again!!!"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Good Dog

2.8 (21 reviews)
    • www.gooddog.com

"Do not use her. We paid our deposit and picked out a puppy when he was 2weeks old. She sent us pictures all along. When it came time to get our puppy and we were making arrangements she put me on an on hold list and told me if..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Big Dog Kennel Virginia Rottweiler

2.4 (11 reviews)
    • bigdogkennel.tripod.com

"I purchased a male Rottie from this breeder 4 1/2 years ago. He was a beautiful dog with some serious genetic health problems that finally took his sweet life. He came to me with osteosarcoma, diabetes and entropian. I watched thi..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Omega Shepherds

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.omegashepherds.com

"We ordered two female German shepherds from Omega quite a few years ago. we never had one health issue of hip problems, both lived to over 12 years old and were wonderful dogs"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service