Browse Breeders Companies

Breeders

PuppyFind

2.7 (70 reviews)
    • www.puppyfind.com

"I felt the instructions for uploading photos could use attention and became frustrated so I called..... I instantly calmed down because it was used error and not their issue. They did let me know they are working on a whole new..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Purebred Breeders

2.8 (23 reviews)
    • purebredbreeders.com

"When we got our KiKi she had a hard time breathing and got sick . Lots of Vet visit and now we know she is dying. Why do this to pet owners who learn to love and then have to watch them die. Please be kind and its not about the..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Boutique Teacup Puppies

1.4 (31 reviews)
    • www.boutiqueteacuppuppies.com

"I purchased???? or so I thought was a cavalier king charles spaniel from Antonioteacup.net last evening. After many go arounds and false accounts I was able to transfer $499. to their site with a promise of completion of..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Puro Amor Cattery

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • puroamorcattery.com

"I also ran into a dishonest seller, the kitten was sick, when I told Yulia about it, she ignored me.She has fake passport documents.it seems that Yulia Gonzalez sells street kittens, makes money from sick kittens"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Shoreland Kennel

3.8 (10 reviews)
    • shorelandkennel.com

"Suzanne is a sincere and phenomenal breeder. I had a w,onderful experience and am eager to acquire another wired haired wiener dog again!!!"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Big Dog Kennel

2.4 (11 reviews)
    • bigdogkennel.com

"I purchased a male Rottie from this breeder 4 1/2 years ago. He was a beautiful dog with some serious genetic health problems that finally took his sweet life. He came to me with osteosarcoma, diabetes and entropian. I watched thi..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Omega Shepherds

2.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.omegashepherds.com

"We ordered two female German shepherds from Omega quite a few years ago. we never had one health issue of hip problems, both lived to over 12 years old and were wonderful dogs"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei

3.5 (15 reviews)
    • www.beaux-art.com

"We purchased a puppy from Barbara Dion approximately 1 year ago. First, the puppys eyes were not tacked properly which resulted in two more tackings and then entropian surgery. Then, the puppy began throwing up and consistently..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Goldvest Nigeria

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.goldvest.ng

"Goldvest have defrauded me of my hard earned money and a cpuple of investors over 100 of over 50million naira. there are currently in court with his partner makinde....0813130****...0810101****....0813335****......these are thier..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Fun Frenchies

3.3 (20 reviews)
    • funfrenchies.com

"I bought a puppy from this woman 10 months ago , I should have trusted my gut instinct that this women buys puppies from a mill when she wouldnt provide pictures of the mom , dad or siblings !! My boy was beautiful but sadly died..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service