Browse Breeders Companies

Breeders

PuppyFind

2.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.puppyfind.com

"They suspended my account for absolutely NO reason I have been on there for 2 years or longer and I know other breeders this is happening to as well. They can refund me my two years of money back if they are going to act this..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Purebred Breeders

2.8 (23 reviews)
    • purebredbreeders.com

"When we got our KiKi she had a hard time breathing and got sick . Lots of Vet visit and now we know she is dying. Why do this to pet owners who learn to love and then have to watch them die. Please be kind and its not about the..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Big Dog Kennel Virginia Rottweiler

2.4 (11 reviews)
    • bigdogkennel.tripod.com

"I purchased a male Rottie from this breeder 4 1/2 years ago. He was a beautiful dog with some serious genetic health problems that finally took his sweet life. He came to me with osteosarcoma, diabetes and entropian. I watched thi..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Babypups Com

1.4 (31 reviews)
    • www.babypups.com

"I purchased???? or so I thought was a cavalier king charles spaniel from Antonioteacup.net last evening. After many go arounds and false accounts I was able to transfer $499. to their site with a promise of completion of..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Puro Amor Cattery

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • puroamorcattery.com

"I also ran into a dishonest seller, the kitten was sick, when I told Yulia about it, she ignored me.She has fake passport documents.it seems that Yulia Gonzalez sells street kittens, makes money from sick kittens"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Shoreland Kennel

3.8 (10 reviews)
    • shorelandkennel.com

"Suzanne is a sincere and phenomenal breeder. I had a w,onderful experience and am eager to acquire another wired haired wiener dog again!!!"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Omega Shepherds

2.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.omegashepherds.com

"We ordered two female German shepherds from Omega quite a few years ago. we never had one health issue of hip problems, both lived to over 12 years old and were wonderful dogs"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei

3.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.beaux-art.com

"4 years ago in this month I bought a puppy from Barbara. He is my very best friend, throughout his life he has been absolutely spoiled and loved beyond what I knew was even possible. To say he made my life complete is an..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Goldvest Nigeria

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • www.goldvest.ng

"I invested N500,000 into Goldvest for 18%ROI, and the company is yet to pay back capital and interest. The company is a scammer."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Fun Frenchies

3.3 (20 reviews)
    • funfrenchies.com

"I bought a puppy from this woman 10 months ago , I should have trusted my gut instinct that this women buys puppies from a mill when she wouldnt provide pictures of the mom , dad or siblings !! My boy was beautiful but sadly died..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service