Skip to content

Blogs

Jaclyn Smith

1.9 (35 reviews)
    • www.jaclynsmith.com

"Purchase patio furniture three years ago and the entire set is rusted out. What we paid for this set it should have lasted longer than three years."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Anthony Morrison

1.2 (11 reviews)
    • anthonymorrison.com

"I don;t know whether they people managing is training programs are highly incompetent or whether they have a habit of ripping people off or both. I paid $428.76 on April 20. I have now missed three of the live training calls..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Deadspin

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • deadspin.com

"No one answered the call. The ***
    that picked on the nine year-old Chief, fan should be sent to the corner with a dunce hat"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

WorldStarHiphop

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • worldstarhiphop.com

"Was not able access my account, whereas even when attempting to create another profile;the website says the have an account with that email ( no course of action to resolve the issue )"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Dr Mona Lisa Schulz

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.drmonalisa.com

"I had a life changing traumatic experience and she did not even pick up on it. Instead, she said your partner is a musician??? Id jump off a 17 story building before Id be with a musician. Get away as soon as possible.
    ( that relat..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Valeriia Veksler

• valeriiaveksler.com

"i asked them why they were charging me tax for Ontario buyers on the AMERICAN price rather than a Canadian price???
    when i ask they gaslight you and manipulate you and won't be honest about this abuse.
    You cannot calculate the prope..."

Keto Diet App

• ketodietapp.com

"Do not subscribe to this app. Their app is not user-friendly they want you to try it out but yet when you try to subscribe for just 4.99 a week they want you to subscribe to a year subscription and it doesnt let you out of the..."

Dr Andrew Weil

• drweil.com

"I have tried to become a member, but I could never login. I have contacted through forms, but never got an answer, but I have been charged now on my credit card.
    I want a restitution.
    What do you need from me?"

Banjo Hangout

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.banjohangout.org

"my husband was a member for many many years. He passed away, not long ago, and I simply wanted to sell his. Tsmaura books on banjo hang out. I didnt really want to join nor did I realize that it would cost me 4995 after five days..."

Zoella