Browse Blinds, Curtains and Shutters Companies

Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

Galaxy Draperies

1.8 (1 review)
    • galaxydraperies.com

"I ordered two small kitchen draperies from Galaxy in October and paid them 3/4 of the total amount up front. There were service problems from the start. Nobody contacted me for over 2 weeks to perform the final measurements. I had..."

Coolaroo

• www.coolaroousa.com

"We special ordered our shades. They initally said it would be 4 weeks so we were patient. Then 2 weeks later, they said it would be an additional 2 weeks. So 6 weeks later, they finally came to install, the shades were cut..."

• Advertisements

Bugsys Blinds And Custom Shutters

• www.bugsysblinds.com

"Bugsy Blinds say all products made in the USA maybe but they suck we purchased expensive blinds from them. I think the blinds I bought from Lowe's worked better and were cheaper. They do not warranty there work like they say..."

BlindsOnline

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.blindsonline.com.au

"Ordered and paid for second set of blinds from this company in June 2020. I decided to add a second transparent layer to my existing blinds from them making dual roller blinds. I was told by the sales person this happens all the..."

Blinds Plus And More

• www.blindsplusandmore.com

"We took a window blind to this company for restringing. Got it back, reinstalled it, and strings failed in less than 2 weeks. Took it back again, got it back and reinstalled it , and once again it failed within several days. I..."

Blinds Direct UK

• www.blindsdirect.co.uk

"Sells faulty merchandise
    Targets the elderly/vulnerable in London and Essex in the UK
    12 month Guarantee is worthless
    Bad spirited person with characteristics of a cold hearted con man"

Blinds Co Uk

• www.blinds.co.uk

"Shocking service right from the start. I had arranged a day for measuring. I was given a noon-5pm time slot, so I made sure I was at home. I was told I'd get a one hour heads-up (a phone call one hour prior). It was 4.50pm and..."

BestBlinds

• www.best-blinds.com

"I bought four very large woven wood shades from this company (Bestblinds.com) a few years ago. The shades are very nice and the price was amazingly low. I have had only two problems. Both times the customer service was very friend..."

Azzahra Lockers

• Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

"Hi! My name is Gowri. On 17th of Oct 2019 I made payment for the window blind. I still not received the item until now. Previously the seller replied in Q&A that I would receive the item within 2-5 days.The status was same until n..."

Atlantic Shutters

• atlanticpremiumshutters.com

"10 pairs of shutters for the windows on the house had a guarantee for the shutters and the paint job. Warranty is only 4 years old. They did not respond promptly, I had to chase them. Once they responded, the didn't send a..."