Browse Blinds, Curtains and Shutters Companies

Clear all filters
Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

Surrey Blinds And Shutters

• surreyblindsandshutters.co.uk

"I was compelled to write this review (my first ever on any site) as I was so disgusted by what I witnessed on Surrey Blinds Limited's Facebook page. I came across this as I was reviewing their site on Facebook yesterday evening as..."

Sunset Shutters

1.0 (1 review)
    • sunsetshutters.net

"I am writing this letter in hopes to not only get assistance in resolving this matter but also to insure these companies are unable to commit their fraud, theft and deceit against anyone else ever again. This matter began in June..."

• Advertisements

ShowerCurtainArt Net

1.0 (1 review)
    • showercurtainart.net

"I ordered a shower curtain on 04/26/2020. I never received it and it's been almost a month now. I've called three times and left messages and emailed them. My bank says there's no record of an address for them but the address on t..."

Shower of Curtains

3.0 (1 review)
    • www.showerofcurtains.com

"www.showerofcurtains.com is an online business selling shower curtains. They are based in Israel, but no where on their website do they disclose this. Buying from this company could
    1. Incur foreign transaction fees on your credit..."

Shades Blinds

• www.shades-blinds.co.uk

"Paid in full for blinds, however, fitter incorrectly fitted the wrong bracket. Said he would come back next day, not heard from him since. hPoned HO, they advised I would get call back, again no sign of that, not even a courtesy..."

Save On Blinds

2.3 (1 review)
    • www.saveonblinds.com

"Fausto Papa provides cheaper prices but not by much when compared to Budget Blinds. His measurements are inaccurate, the installation had to be re-done and at one point fell off the wall during the first install, the quality of..."

Sansone Hurricane Shutters

• Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

"charges to much, shutters will fail inspection, screws will rust fast, and he will make 200.00 or more every year to pretend he's lubricating your shutters. I know I worked for him and he treats his employees like ***. I find..."

Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds

4.0 (1 review)
    • Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

"I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds and all have the problem.Rostom told us that is our problem.I feel..."

Just Blinds

• www.justblinds.com

"I just received Blinds from JustBlinds, The Color of the Blinds received is not the color that we ordered from the Website posting of colors being offered.

I called JustBlinds and the position they take is "if you do not ask fo..."

IWS Shutters And Blinds

• www.iwsshuttersandblinds.com

"On 5/4/17 I ordered vertical blinds for my windows, and plantation shutters for my French Doors, paying half in advance. The installation was completed on 7/11/17. From that point on, I had numerous problems with the products, so..."