Browse Blinds, Curtains and Shutters Companies

Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

Blinds Com

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.blinds.com

"After contacting Blinds.com, I received a phone call from Rochelle. Call was professional, she listened carefully. After discussion she said pics would be helpful. After she received them, on the same day she sent suggestions on..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Blindster

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.blindster.com

"Very annoyed you sent me the wrong valance clips and also screwed up my cousins order after I recommended you guys THANKS!!!"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Roll Tite Shutters

• Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

"In 2004, I had Roll Tite install hurricane shutters on my home in Melbourne Beach, Florida, at a cost of $51,000. When they started to malfunction, I called and left messages for Terry Tate, one of the owners of Roll Tite..."

Gold Coast Hurricane Shutters

1.0 (1 review)

"Liars theives cheaters
    Took a big deposit and NEVER DELIVERED ANYTHING.
    NOW OUT OF BUSINESS "

Clear Choice Shutters

• Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

"Hands down the WORST most unreliable company I have ever used for any type of home improvement. Extremely unorganized! They were supposed to install 3 new sliders and they only installed 2, saying the manufacturer made the third..."

Blinds Plus Shutters

• www.blindsplusshutters.com

"Called Blinds Plus Shutters and an appt time was set up. That morning right before our scheduled appt we got a call saying that the gentlemen had to reschedule because his father is in the hospital and he would call the next day..."

The Curtain Exchange

• Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

"I ordered severals thousands of dollars in costume made curtain from The Curtain Exchange in Tampa, Florida and the outcome was frustrating. Don't buy anything from this company because if you are not satisfied with your order..."

The Covered Patio

2.8 (1 review)
    • thecoveredpatio.com

"This company was hired to replace a patio cover destroyed by the winter storms earlier this year. Part of the installation was done incorrectly. I reached out to the company to make corrections on June 3rd; it was over 5 weeks..."

Teptron

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.teptron.com

"They seem like a nice solution but their system to automate blinds is painfully slow and the engine chokes and stops working midway.
    Do not order from them! They're really bad at replying and taking things seriously.
    First they said..."

Surrey Blinds And Shutters

• surreyblindsandshutters.co.uk

"I was compelled to write this review (my first ever on any site) as I was so disgusted by what I witnessed on Surrey Blinds Limited's Facebook page. I came across this as I was reviewing their site on Facebook yesterday evening as..."