Browse Blinds, Curtains and Shutters Companies

Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

Levolor

2.0 (116 reviews)
    • www.levolor.com

"Blinds not closing, getting exposed to sun. Sun Light comes inside the rooms.
    The purpose is not served at all."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

Hunter Douglas

1.9 (146 reviews)
    • www.hunterdouglas.com

"My blinds are lost
    I sent them and sometimes in September

It is now at the end of October and no one can find them at the entire Hunter Douglas factory or customer service

I cannot get a replacement and I cannot get my blinds back

The..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blinds To Go

1.9 (65 reviews)
    • www.blindstogo.com

"Waiting for the installer, who did not show up. I took a day off from my work. the store first confirmed the installation time and later they said that it was not on the system."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Select Blinds

2.1 (48 reviews)
    • www.selectblinds.com

"Just as I was taking the shade out of the box, the whole shade fell apart. Tried to put it back together didn't work. Will not order from Select blinds again. They only gave me $7.57 discount on the shade I could not use."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Steves Blinds And Wallpaper

2.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com

"If you want blinds from this company make sure your not in a hurry. They deal with FedX and right now they lost my blinds. I did file a complaint with the Blinds company and got a call but they also had no luck with FedX locating..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Blinds Chalet

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.blindschalet.com

"I needed custom order so I ordered on the phone but I didn't get the advertised price of 40+25%off I am very upset I told customer service I. Calling from the add."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Jaynes Blinds Curtains And Carpets

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.jaynesblinds.co.uk

"No response to sales enquiry.
    Finally booked an appointment for them to measure up for 4 sets of blinds. They didn't turn up , or call me to advise that they couldn't make the agreed appointment.
    When I did manage to speak to somebo..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Bali Blinds

2.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.baliblinds.com

"Im missing all the hardware Im very desapointrd . I need someone to call me at 65092-**** I need the hardware ASAP"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

3 Day Blinds

1.3 (7 reviews)
    • www.3dayblinds.com

"Out of 13 blinds ordered only 3 fit. They measured wrong. It took 3 weeks to get the blinds and my windows are still without blinds. It has been 2 weeks since this tragic mistake and no calls. Even worse I was charged in full one..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Hillarys

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.hillarys.co.uk

"I have waited four months for my shutters which were due to be fitted October 2nd. Only to be told they wasnt even in the country yet. They had been no call to make me aware of this. It also took four different calls to find this..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service