Browse Blinds, Curtains and Shutters Companies

Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

Levolor

2.0 (124 reviews)
    • www.levolor.com

"I'm installing roller shades and there is discussion at Lowes about the correct length to put in the computer cutting machine. Should the inside measurement be minus 1/4" from the inside window measurement?"

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

Hunter Douglas

1.9 (155 reviews)
    • www.hunterdouglas.com

"We bought full length roller shades for our large (mostly) glass door and window. The material lets light in without being too transparent, and they look very nice. We liked that they had little "magnet cradles" to hold the..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blinds To Go

1.8 (75 reviews)
    • www.blindstogo.com

"Worst experience EVER with a company. Initial appt. with my designer went fine. Ordered blinds to be delivered and installed in a few weeks. Fast forward two weeks..blinds were installed off center, 3 for my sunroom doors were..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Select Blinds

2.0 (53 reviews)
    • www.selectblinds.com

"My order was supposed to be delivered 11/11 did not receive it. Today I cant track my order. I tried to chat with you. After 10 minutes of getting a agent will be right with you I left chat. I tried calling and was put on hold..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Steves Blinds And Wallpaper

2.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com

"If you want blinds from this company make sure your not in a hurry. They deal with FedX and right now they lost my blinds. I did file a complaint with the Blinds company and got a call but they also had no luck with FedX locating..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Hillarys

1.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.hillarys.co.uk

"Paid £1200 for blinds for my son
    . Blinds fitted looked shocking. Took me 5 months 47 phone call and 26 hours of my time ( I run my on business and had to close early just to speak to this shoving company) new blinds fitted. As bad..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Bali Blinds

2.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.baliblinds.com

"Bali sent out the wrong size blind When I contacted Bali I was told I needed to contact JC Penny's where I ordered my blinds from. I thought this was. Poor customer service since I gave all the information to the customer service..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Blinds Chalet

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.blindschalet.com

"I needed custom order so I ordered on the phone but I didn't get the advertised price of 40+25%off I am very upset I told customer service I. Calling from the add."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

3 Day Blinds

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.3dayblinds.com

"I tried to call sales person and company the message told me there were 29 people in front of me then disconnected as I waited. I paid over 700 90 for 4 small blinds.v"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Jaynes Blinds Curtains And Carpets

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.jaynesblinds.co.uk

"No response to sales enquiry.
    Finally booked an appointment for them to measure up for 4 sets of blinds. They didn't turn up , or call me to advise that they couldn't make the agreed appointment.
    When I did manage to speak to somebo..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service