Browse Blinds, Curtains and Shutters Companies

Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

Levolor

2.0 (114 reviews)
    • www.levolor.com

"Cant find this product. Beaded chain with c clip that attaches to weight on vertical blind.The space between c clips is about 4 inches. The distance needed for two verticals is 11 ft for each section."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Hunter Douglas

1.9 (137 reviews)
    • www.hunterdouglas.com

"We have been fighting for 7 years with HD electric blinds.The remotes fall apart,the curtains constantly malfunction and if they open too far they fall off?ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!Will now throw $10,000.00 worth of their garbage where..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blinds To Go

1.9 (63 reviews)
    • www.blindstogo.com

"We are still waiting for a technician to call to make an appointment to come to correct the length of the cord and chain.
    We have been customers of BTG for over 25yrs and never had an issue, until now.
    I'm not impressed with custome..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Select Blinds

2.0 (47 reviews)
    • www.selectblinds.com

"Purchased 7 blinds ave. cost around $42 quality level value about $19.99 max. 1 Blind broken I was told take a video they replaced it in 4 weeks. Same blind broke again different problem. Again video required they sent a part and..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Steves Blinds And Wallpaper

2.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com

"If you want blinds from this company make sure your not in a hurry. They deal with FedX and right now they lost my blinds. I did file a complaint with the Blinds company and got a call but they also had no luck with FedX locating..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Blinds Chalet

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.blindschalet.com

"I ordered cordless blinds on a special promotion. I was having trouble with online order so i called and placed with a Rep
    I received my blinds 6 weeks later and after spending 1000 dollars, they were all wrong. When i called custo..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Jaynes Blinds Curtains And Carpets

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.jaynesblinds.co.uk

"No response to sales enquiry.
    Finally booked an appointment for them to measure up for 4 sets of blinds. They didn't turn up , or call me to advise that they couldn't make the agreed appointment.
    When I did manage to speak to somebo..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Blinds Com

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.blinds.com

"After contacting Blinds.com, I received a phone call from Rochelle. Call was professional, she listened carefully. After discussion she said pics would be helpful. After she received them, on the same day she sent suggestions on..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Bali Blinds

2.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.baliblinds.com

"I am so disappointed .. I saved for more than 10 months. Spent a lot of money. go a 2 defective panels. Veins won't fully close"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

3 Day Blinds

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.3dayblinds.com

"We called 3 Day blinds about a replacing broken blind you installed years ago. The person we spoke with said I might be able to be repaired. Okay. It took 3 weeks for the guy to get here. That was 2/9/21. He took it and ordered..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service