Browse Blinds, Curtains and Shutters Companies

Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

Levolor

2.0 (115 reviews)
    • www.levolor.com

"Purchased Levolor faux wood blinds cut to order from Lowe's for four windows in my home...not even one year out and they have begun to buckle and bow.....the slats on several are actually u-shaped now. The valences have fallen...."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Hunter Douglas

1.9 (144 reviews)
    • www.hunterdouglas.com

"2 reply emails have been sent regarding information about the part needed.

I have not heard back from hunter Douglas regarding my repair part. I sent in the measurement and the color of the part needed to fix my shade."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blinds To Go

2.0 (65 reviews)
    • www.blindstogo.com

"Sale Labor Day by one get one 50% off, not being honored
    And blinds arent here yet
    And cannot contact them"

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Select Blinds

2.1 (48 reviews)
    • www.selectblinds.com

"Just as I was taking the shade out of the box, the whole shade fell apart. Tried to put it back together didn't work. Will not order from Select blinds again. They only gave me $7.57 discount on the shade I could not use."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Steves Blinds And Wallpaper

2.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com

"If you want blinds from this company make sure your not in a hurry. They deal with FedX and right now they lost my blinds. I did file a complaint with the Blinds company and got a call but they also had no luck with FedX locating..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Blinds Chalet

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.blindschalet.com

"I ordered cordless blinds on a special promotion. I was having trouble with online order so i called and placed with a Rep
    I received my blinds 6 weeks later and after spending 1000 dollars, they were all wrong. When i called custo..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Jaynes Blinds Curtains And Carpets

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.jaynesblinds.co.uk

"No response to sales enquiry.
    Finally booked an appointment for them to measure up for 4 sets of blinds. They didn't turn up , or call me to advise that they couldn't make the agreed appointment.
    When I did manage to speak to somebo..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Blinds Com

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.blinds.com

"After contacting Blinds.com, I received a phone call from Rochelle. Call was professional, she listened carefully. After discussion she said pics would be helpful. After she received them, on the same day she sent suggestions on..."

Bali Blinds

2.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.baliblinds.com

"I am so disappointed .. I saved for more than 10 months. Spent a lot of money. go a 2 defective panels. Veins won't fully close"

3 Day Blinds

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.3dayblinds.com

"I would like to share my horrible experience with everyone as a warning to stay far away from 3-Day Blinds as a company. This company does not believe in providing customer service or customer care. Buyer be aware!!! My order..."