Skip to content

Blinds, Curtains and Shutters

Levolor

2.2 (147 reviews)
    • www.levolor.com

"top down bottom shades shrunk. Will not go down to windowsill. Thought they were measured wrong. Found out later this issue is a problem with Levelor shades. Never notified about problem. Called customer service. Offered several..."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Hunter Douglas

1.9 (174 reviews)
    • www.hunterdouglas.com

"WE have 2 identical HD Power View shades. Both have stopped working and when we contacted the customer service department they basically refused to offer any solutions to the problem claiming that the shades "must have been abused..."

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blinds To Go

1.7 (87 reviews)
    • www.blindstogo.com

"I had an appointment with Mike, the designer, in early June. I explained that the blinds to be installed are for skylights. Photos were taken and the ceiling area was measured. On the day of installation, the installer, Jose, did..."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

Select Blinds

2.3 (66 reviews)
    • www.selectblinds.com

"I ordered and installed 4 room-darkening shades with a bottom-up, cordless feature. After 3 months, 3 of the 4 shades would not retract from bottom up. After numerous attempts to speak with a customer service representative, I..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Steves Blinds And Wallpaper

2.7 (27 reviews)
    • www.stevesblindsandwallpaper.com

"We have bought many times over the years for 4 different homes. Always happy with purchase.
    Seems they might be out of business."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Hillarys

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • www.hillarys.co.uk

"Im still waiting for my velux blind at 24 Rosedale rd Richmond TW92SX .
    I am now getting very frustrated that Ive been waiting since March and communication has not been very good ,
    Suzanne Evans"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

3 Day Blinds

1.7 (25 reviews)
    • www.3dayblinds.com

"L this company is a disaster. They took half of the payment. My order was nearly $3000. They took 1500 and the lady that came out ordered me shades with strings. Its been out loud in California for one year to send a represented..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Bali Blinds

2.7 (21 reviews)
    • www.baliblinds.com

"The local service person isn't trained on how to realign the blinds, so they had to be sent to the company. I am having problems again and Bali refuses to fix them. I have 9 blinds and there's a problem with 3 of them...."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Blinds Chalet

2.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.blindschalet.com

"I needed custom order so I ordered on the phone but I didn't get the advertised price of 40+25%off I am very upset I told customer service I. Calling from the add."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

The Shade Store

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.theshadestore.com

"For 6 months I have been trying to get faulty solar issues resolved in my home along with blind repairs. I have spoken to customer care teams more than five times. I have emailed more than eight times. Prior to this my house manag..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service