Browse Bicycles and Skateboards Companies

Clear all filters
Bicycles and Skateboards

Babylon Bike Shop

• Bicycles and Skateboards

"Not a very nice experience !!!!! Took my Daughter to buy a new bike for her. She is overweight and thoughti would be a nice family Activity The clerks kept talking about being stung by a bee ( And laughing amongst themselfs) It..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Wolf Bike Racks

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.bikefastrack.com

"BikeFastRack.com touts it's truck rack as voted #1. Do Not believe this for a second. I have had my rack for 3 weeks now and it is covered in rust. The product looks like it was made at a high school shop class. When I asked the o..."

• Advertisements

Time 2 Shine BMX

1.0 (1 review)
    • time2shinebmx.com

"I bought a bike on April 28th, from time2shine.com, when I bought it I knew it would be delivered only on May, as they informed. Then they delayed to June 10th, nobody called bem or informed me about another delay. I went to the..."

The eBike Store

4.7 (1 review)
    • ebikestore.com

"E Bike is exactly what I expected, bought it about a month ago.
    Took about 2 hours to assemble and make adjustments. Bike works great. Using LG as a manufacturer is a great comfort. Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System, and 350W motor..."

Straight Outta Love

2.3 (1 review)
    • www.straightouttalove.com

"I made a purchase back before November 2016 through an e store www.straightouttalove.com which uses the Shopify software. It was a simple shirt and total cost $44.94 on Order#3963. I had an issue with the address and used the..."

Skiron Bikes

1.3 (1 review)
    • skironbikes.com

"If you are planning to buy an electric bike DO NOT buy from Skiron in Phoenix, Arizona. They make them bike really cheap and sell them for a little over $1000 for the cheapest one. The battery case is not constructed well and..."

Skates On Haight

• www.skatesonhaight.com

"I ordered size 14 rollerblades. A week later I call them to ask what happened to order. Now told that size not available. No effort to contact me. Did get billed. They have 1/2 size up or down. They said sizes very close to..."

Sierra Bicycle Works

• www.sierrabicycles.com

"Sierra Bicycle Works
    1709 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404

this place is a RIP-OFF - What they charged me for 1 rim/tire I could have purchased a whole bike at wal-mart & gotten 2 tires/rims - because what they sold me is th..."

SID Composites

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.sid.bike

"Sellee asking deposit after i deposit via gcash he is asking again for the full payment before they deliver the item"

Seibes

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.seibes.com

"Seibes is an online company selling electric scooters and other newish technology.
    My journey with this company with buying a scooter for £580. It arrived and used to 10 days when the front steering pole snapped at the base. At 1st..."