Browse Bicycles and Skateboards Companies

Bicycles and Skateboards

Trek Bikes

1.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.trekbikes.com

"I have to say that dealing with TREK is one of the worst purchases I have ever made. I ordered a part online and was told it would arrive in between 2 to 7 days. 10 days later I still have not even received any shipping notice. Tr..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

X Treme Scooters

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.x-tremescooters.com

"Tuesday June 26th I bought an ebike from urbanscooters.com and recieved it about a week or two later. After opening and assembling the bike I tried to take it out for a test ride but the pedals sat down so theyre both facing down..."

• Advertisements

Hover-1

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.hover-1.com

"Just up and stop working didnt have a full month only the light come on . Dont know what happened really?"

Bone Collectors Lowrider Bikes

• www.nybonecollectors.com

"Ordered bicycle $150.00 wheels for a staff member of mine from the Neal, against my better judgement. Called many times to inquire about the items over the next month and a half. When I did manage to get hold of him, his excuses w..."

UW Bikes

• Bicycles and Skateboards

"I was redirected to their website on an Ebay listing. The motorcycle I wanted had a lower price on their website so I emailed them and asked if I sent them the money would they stop the Ebay listing early and send me the bike...."

USAPocketBikes

• www.usapocketbikes.com

"Purchased this product in December, 2014. A Pocket Bike Order: 701****. black mini bike kids pocket motorcycle 2 stroke gas motor engine-no ca sales
    Pull start broke, USA Pocket Bike replaced it. After that, the engine ran for 5 mi..."

Smart Skate N Cycle

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.smartskatencycle.com.au

"This company is deceitful, unprofessional and worst of all unapologetic for the poor conduct. Buy direct from skywalker or others."

Pranem

• www.pranem.com

"i paid for a bike and they sent me sunglasses
    won't send me a refund
    SCAM!"

Maxfind

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.maxfindboards.com

"I BOUGHT AN ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD FOR MY SON'S BDAY. IT DID NOT COME WHEN PROMISED. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED TO CANCEL THE ORDER. THEY ARE IN CHINA, THEY NEVER RESPOND TO YOUR MESSAGES ON TIME. NOW I NEED TO SEND IT BACK AND ITS GOING..."

Cambria Bikes

3.0 (1 review)
    • www.cambriabike.com

"Need confirmation. To track my order. Please. . Rock shock fork. s. 2 9 inch. My email is. brianthornton43@***.com. phone. 541378****. William thornton. Please thankyou. Must have given wrong email."