Browse Bicycles and Skateboards Companies

Bicycles and Skateboards

Gasbike

1.8 (124 reviews)
    • www.gasbike.net

"I purchased a gas powered bike from Gas Bikes during Covid 19 this past year. When the bike arrived I had 2 mechanics try and assemble the bike, Turns out it was defective, the front fork was welded backwards. I called and..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Zumiez

1.8 (83 reviews)
    • www.zumiez.com

"My dad had ordered shoes Friday, today is Monday, He paid an extra 30$ for next day shipping and I know that i was supposed to receive them today! I did not. I want to check the status on the order and it said it had been..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BikeBerry

1.9 (107 reviews)
    • www.bikeberry.com

"Bikeberry has refused to cover their warranty since I ordered the lemon motor on March 30th, and I believe I received it on April 2nd or 5th. The motor has never run properly. I have found that the lean condition was caused by bad..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Citi Bike Nyc

2.4 (19 reviews)
    • www.citibikenyc.com

"I am a tourist and-made a mistake by doing annual subscription and not 1 ride I need to cancel it as it is 179 dollar

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Brenguard Skateboards

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • brenguard.com

"I bought 2 boards during a buy 2 get 2 free deal and they only sent me 2 boards. When I complained they apologized and never sent anything "

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

SRAM

3.0 (11 reviews)
    • www.sram.com

"2 chainring bolts fell out and 1 was loose leaving only one. Inner chain ring bent. Bike is 2 years old - never experienced or heard of this for over 40 years of biking. Evidently SRAM did not use lock tight or tighten..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Kryptonite Lock

2.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.kryptonitelock.com

"I have no idea how to find the combination to this lock. Why isn't it on the package? Not good service to the customer."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Hover-1

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.hover-1.com

"Terrible customer service. Cannot find a valid phone number for them to get through and talk to tone. My sons hover board stopped working less than 2 weeks of having it. Walmart would not return the product without a box. Hover-1..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Bikesdirect

2.5 (7 reviews)
    • bikesdirect.com

"PayPal * bikesdirect took my $1801.95 on 7/22/2021. No response or ebike yet.
    Gggghhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Performance Bike

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.performancebike.com

"I have the Titan 2 Forte back wheel. I purchased a few years ago. I have the hardest time get the tire off the wheel when I get a flat. Its a super tight fit. Do you have a recommended tire that will fit the higher rims?"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service