Browse Bicycles and Skateboards Companies

• www.gasbike.net

"Still not received order
    Order #67902
    Placed on 8th August 2022
    Bushwhacker Mesa Trunk Bag Black - w/ Rear Light Clip Attachment & Reflective Trim - Bicycle Trunk Bag Cycling Rack Pack Bike Rear Bag"

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

BikeBerry

1.9 (113 reviews)
    • www.bikeberry.com

"DO NOT BUY from bikeberry.com! Bad policy=bad customer satisfaction. I purchased a bike for $630 and it arrived defective due to the front fork being bent to the point of not being able to even put the front tire on. So, not even..."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Citi Bike NYC

2.3 (28 reviews)
    • www.citibikenyc.com

"I'm getting sick of these *** CitiBike riders. On my way to work this morning, crossing W. 58th St. near the Paris Movie Theater in Manhattan. I have the light, I have the right to cross the street and I am crossing in the crosswa..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Hover-1

1.8 (36 reviews)
    • www.hover-1.com

"Your company gave me the phone number to call harbor one and it's for a promotions for Walmart's gift card what the *** is going on here pissed off consumers are given false information you call the number that your refer you to..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Segway

1.5 (48 reviews)
    • www.segway.com

"Now its not charging when I first received my Segway-Ninebot back it use to say 30km now its19km and not charging"

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Schwinn

2.3 (25 reviews)
    • www.schwinn.com

"I have talk to schwinns customer service a few times and the workers are absolutely wonderful. I was in need of a new part and the worker I spoke to sent it to me for free! They are kind and quite knowledgeable."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

SRAM

3.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.sram.com

"Hi Sram , I am a diehard fan of SRAM Axs .
    I Have 3 sram axs groupset .
    My problem is that you have a completely useless Dealer LONGSHINE in Mumbai India who does not stock your range of products .Sram is now blocking us from purcha..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Kryptonite Lock

2.2 (11 reviews)
    • www.kryptonitelock.com

"I have never heard back from them so at the moment I don't think their customer service is very good."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Brenguard Skateboards

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • brenguard.com

"I bought 2 boards during a buy 2 get 2 free deal and they only sent me 2 boards. When I complained they apologized and never sent anything "

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Bikesdirect

3.0 (13 reviews)
    • bikesdirect.com

"I treasure coast bike Werks assembly bike and crank is bent and cant get contact with anyone to exchange or refund! I wanted to you grade my bike from euro bike but in this condition Ive might have made a mistake! I was told this..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service