Browse Bicycles and Skateboards Companies

Bicycles and Skateboards

Swagtron

2.2 (225 reviews)
    • swagtron.com

"Good product just can't get ahold of anyone... Everytime I try to call or, "contact us" to no avail. Some sight called, "just answers" charged me $46 out of California said they fixed it, what a scam."

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service

Gasbike

1.7 (127 reviews)
    • www.gasbike.net

"On Feb. 19th I bought and paid for a throttle cable for a Phatmoto Rover and was told I would get an email with a shipping #. I never got that email and when I call no one will answer. Live chat is just a bot. They wont answer or..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BikeBerry

1.9 (113 reviews)
    • www.bikeberry.com

"DO NOT BUY from bikeberry.com! Bad policy=bad customer satisfaction. I purchased a bike for $630 and it arrived defective due to the front fork being bent to the point of not being able to even put the front tire on. So, not even..."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

Unagi Scooters

2.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.unagiscooters.com

"Yes This is noland contact me a this number 860-307-**** I gave you my company number I am not at that number. ASAP"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Segway

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • www.segway.com

"F65U will not charge. When I plug the power cable in the scooter the scooter power comes on, but it does not start charging. It times out and then powers off. Sometimes when I plug it in nothing happens."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Hover-1

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.hover-1.com

"I have a hover 1 drive with a cracked cas would like to purchase new case but not sure where to find the correct one.. thanks !"

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Rad Power Bikes

2.6 (48 reviews)
    • www.radpowerbikes.com

"I need to buy a battery for rad rover 5 56******** thanks give me a call thank you battery is dead I need a new battery"

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Citi Bike NYC

2.0 (32 reviews)
    • www.citibikenyc.com

"I have an annual subscription to City Bike, and every day I go to work with it. Most of the time, the electric bikes don't work, and they have problems with the brakes. My recent experience is that one day when I wanted to adjust..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Huffy

1.9 (44 reviews)
    • www.huffybikes.com

"Cant get a answer at the service number and messed up two deliveries with the wrong address after telling them 2 different times"

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

SRAM

3.4 (33 reviews)
    • www.sram.com

"Dear Team,
    I'm writing from Bangkok - Thailand, where in September 2023 I purchased a Cannondale Systemsix full bike fitted with a Sram Red AXS 12s group set (very little used bike from one of the Cannondale dealer in thailand hims..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service