Browse Bicycles and Skateboards Companies

Bicycles and Skateboards

Gasbike

1.8 (122 reviews)
    • www.gasbike.net

"Ordered a trAnny kit. And all but one part looked good not used .when I got to clutch no good rattles no way yo attach to shaft. Scratch and beat up other parts minor scratch es but clutch is a return and they sent it to me and..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Zumiez

1.8 (81 reviews)
    • www.zumiez.com

"I placed an order on the zumiez website paid extra to have it sent sooner. Was supposed to be sent out in 2 days, 4 days later still no update on it being sent out so I called them to check on the status. They tell me the item is..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BikeBerry

1.9 (102 reviews)
    • www.bikeberry.com

"since 2010 i bought several of these kits from a person in town that sells em,shout out to lynn,i bought at least 10 over the years and every time on the 1st start up never failed to start up these simple no brainer engines,i..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Citi Bike Nyc

2.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.citibikenyc.com

"I tried multiple times get my friend SNAP $5 subscription by his phone but didnt go through, then tried call customer service but not available to any call for customer service
    It was sooo frustrating."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Brenguard Skateboards

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • brenguard.com

"I bought 2 boards during a buy 2 get 2 free deal and they only sent me 2 boards. When I complained they apologized and never sent anything "

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

SRAM

2.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.sram.com

"Bearings need to be replaced, excellent customer service.
    Kind of expensive, 180$ for four bearings.."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Performance Bike

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.performancebike.com

"I have the Titan 2 Forte back wheel. I purchased a few years ago. I have the hardest time get the tire off the wheel when I get a flat. Its a super tight fit. Do you have a recommended tire that will fit the higher rims?"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Kryptonite Lock

3.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.kryptonitelock.com

"still waiting on a response to replace my lock and reimburse my bill for cutting off the lock. I keep calling but have yet to resolve this issue."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Bikesdirect

2.5 (7 reviews)
    • bikesdirect.com

"I purchased a bicycle from you all in September 14, 2020. There wasnt a kick stand in the package. My receipt number is 1620-11**-**48-9431."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Bikesomewhere

2.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.bikesomewhere.com

"I havent receive my refund yet"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service